What Will trump do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes?

At best Dump will get rid of violent criminals as best as it can be done.

How he will KEEP THEM OUT is my question.

More than likely those who've come in and gotten jobs will be able to apply for some sort of legal status. The logistics of punting all 20+ million is staggering. It ain't gonna happen. I don't care what anyone says.

If he gets rid of the criminals and welfare parasites AND KEEPS THEM OUT I'd call that a success.

There ain't going to be a wall either, so don't even harbor that delusion.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.

The fact that you, yourself, has referred to them as illegal already indicates they committed a crime simply by being here. That said, if that is the only criminal act they've committed and they've proven themselves to be productive members of our society and contributing usefully to our economy they should be allowed to get a green card and become a resident alien. This problem has been allowed to fester for far too long to just deport 12 million people. Many of these people now have children and grandchildren who are citizens or were brought here illegally as children themselves and are now stuck in limbo. It's become far too complicated for an issue now. The federal government is directly responsible for this mess and they need to do right by these people.

If the Republican Party would adapt this very common sense and logical position they'd be winning with Hispanic voters instead of hemorrhaging them to the Democrats at every turn.

Technically they are committing a crime by being here illegally hence the word 'illegal'.
Technically, you're incorrect. Entering the US illegally (called Entering Without Inspection, or EWI) is a misdeanor. Being in the country illegally (called Unlawful Presence) is not a crime. It is a civil infraction.

Being undocumented is neither a crime nor an infraction. That's why we can't do anything with them.

Nonsense.
It may look like nonsense to the ignorant.

EWI: Entry Without Inspection - FindLaw.com

What is nonsense is the notion that we cannot do anything with them. They can be deported.

You aren't stupid enough to bleev Trump is still going to round up all 11 million illegals with his "Deportation Force", are you?
He never said he would "round up" 11 million people. He said from the beginning he would deport them humanely. It seems that neither the people on the far right or the left understand what the word, humane, means.

What is the difference between rounding them up humanely and deporting them humanely?
So you are one of those who doesn't know what the word, humane, means?

One of the differences between "rounding them up" and deporting them humanely is that the thought of brutally rounding them up and herding them across the border seems to make Trump critics happy and the thought of deporting them humanely seems to make Trump critics unhappy.
Wow. You think putting the word "humanely" in the round-up of 11 million people somehow makes it all good. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

By the way, "humanely" meant he was going to kick out the whole family, including the birthright citizen children. He was going to deport American citizens.

That's what he meant by "humanely", dipshit.

And even if he really would be "humane", its simply not possible.
Of course it is possible to do it humanely and I explained exactly how.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.
Without reading beyond your post, sneaking into another country is a CRIME.

DEPORT THEM!

He never said he would "round up" 11 million people. He said from the beginning he would deport them humanely. It seems that neither the people on the far right or the left understand what the word, humane, means.

What is the difference between rounding them up humanely and deporting them humanely?

One of the differences between "rounding them up" and deporting them humanely is that the thought of brutally rounding them up and herding them across the border seems to make Trump critics happy and the thought of deporting them humanely seems to make Trump critics unhappy.
Wow. You think putting the word "humanely" in the round-up of 11 million people somehow makes it all good. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

By the way, "humanely" meant he was going to kick out the whole family, including the birthright citizen children. He was going to deport American citizens.

Actually, most would self deport if existing laws were enforced.

Technically they are committing a crime by being here illegally hence the word 'illegal'.
Technically, you're incorrect. Entering the US illegally (called Entering Without Inspection, or EWI) is a misdeanor. Being in the country illegally (called Unlawful Presence) is not a crime. It is a civil infraction.

Being undocumented is neither a crime nor an infraction. That's why we can't do anything with them.

Nonsense.

What is nonsense is the notion that we cannot do anything with them. They can be deported.

How?

Nonsense.

How?

Placement Into Removal Proceedings
Once an undocumented immigrant is arrested, the ICE deportation officer will make an initial determination as to whether to place the person into removal proceedings and, if so, how to charge the person. Most often, the charge will be unlawful entry into the U.S., overstaying a nonimmigrant visa, or one of various criminal grounds, if you were previously arrested and convicted of a crime.

Exactly.

:lol::lol::lol:

beatodeath.jpg

BTW, undocumented people do not take jobs away from Americans.

American AND other countries GIVE jobs to undocumented people. In point of fact, Americans invite undocumented here - either to work at jobs Americans won't/can't do or to buy drugs to sell to other Americans.

For the most part, the jobs really are not an issue. To be clear, when the haters talk about illegals or undocumented, what they really mean are Mexicans migrant farm workers. There are also a number of undocumented that come from other countries but the haters don't really care about that.

No Americans want or can DO those jobs. The ignorant don't realize that fact and they don't want to know it either.

What we need is a guest worker program AND a real plan to deal with the drugs Americans pay to bring in.

Why are you posting a totally made up lie?

You dumb fucks prove every day you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. That's why those manufactured bullshit graphics are made. Just for you dumb fucking rubes to copy and paste without engaging either one of your brain cells.

Actually, I know what the word "illegal" means. Learned it way back in grammar school.

Nonsense.

How?

Once an undocumented immigrant is arrested, the ICE deportation officer will make an initial determination as to whether to place the person into removal proceedings and, if so, how to charge the person. Most often, the charge will be unlawful entry into the U.S., overstaying a nonimmigrant visa, or one of various criminal grounds, if you were previously arrested and convicted of a crime.

No matter how many times it is pointed out to the idiot RWNJ traitors, they never ever GET IT. I'll give you a little hint. Look at the very first phrase in your copy/paste.

"Once a undocumented immigrant is arrested ..."

Why is it the knee jerkers never see the inherent problem in that?

Beyond that, watch the documentary Food, Inc and watch employers place ads in Mexico and other countries and then pay to transport workers to their factories. Watch the fake raids. Also watch the VICE documentary about Alabama in 2011. Educate yourself.

And a BTW - Another of Drumpf's lies is there will be no "deportation force" because he was really talking about ICE.

:lol::lol::lol:

OK explain to me why someone would stay here if they couldn't work? Hell, why even come here? Isn't why they come?

How?

No matter how many times it is pointed out to the idiot RWNJ traitors, they never ever GET IT. I'll give you a little hint. Look at the very first phrase in your copy/paste.

"Once a undocumented immigrant is arrested ..."

Why is it the knee jerkers never see the inherent problem in that?

Beyond that, watch the documentary Food, Inc and watch employers place ads in Mexico and other countries and then pay to transport workers to their factories. Watch the fake raids. Also watch the VICE documentary about Alabama in 2011. Educate yourself.

And a BTW - Another of Drumpf's lies is there will be no "deportation force" because he was really talking about ICE.
Dude.. try and keep it civil, no need to be a dick.

ICE Arrests and 48-Hour Detainers
There are a number of ways that an undocumented immigrant can come into ICE custody. For instance, you may be arrested during a workplace raid. Or, you may be arrested at your home.

I'm no legal expert or anything but I'm pretty sure coming to this country without going though the correct immigration process is against the laws of the United State.

I'm no legal expert or anything but I'm pretty sure coming to this country without going though the correct immigration process is against the laws of the United State.

It;s a matter of civil vs. criminal. Either way, you can be deported if nit here properly.

Forum List

Back