What Will trump do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes?

Negro man talking to his family: "I just got laid off. An illegal mexican is now sweeping the parking lot at half what the store was paying me! Guess we're going back on welfare".

Maybe we can just enforce the federal laws that are currently on the books.

You mean like Drumpf said President Obama has been doing?

When that idiot let it slip that he will do what the president has been doing so successfully cracked me up.

LOL!! At least Trump's Chumps are educated enough to know what "illegal" means. My third-grade granddaughter even knows that.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.
You do know that just being here illegally is in fat the commission of crime don't you?
You aren't stupid enough to bleev Trump is still going to round up all 11 million illegals with his "Deportation Force", are you?
He never said he would "round up" 11 million people. He said from the beginning he would deport them humanely. It seems that neither the people on the far right or the left understand what the word, humane, means.

What is the difference between rounding them up humanely and deporting them humanely?
So you are one of those who doesn't know what the word, humane, means?

One of the differences between "rounding them up" and deporting them humanely is that the thought of brutally rounding them up and herding them across the border seems to make Trump critics happy and the thought of deporting them humanely seems to make Trump critics unhappy.
Wow. You think putting the word "humanely" in the round-up of 11 million people somehow makes it all good. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

By the way, "humanely" meant he was going to kick out the whole family, including the birthright citizen children. He was going to deport American citizens.

That's what he meant by "humanely", dipshit.

Trump has already said he would do the same thing Obama has been doing.

what part of that escapes you?

Drumpf even let it slip that the president has been very successful. Indeed, he has been called the "deportation president".
:dance:

You do know that just being here illegally is in fat the commission of crime don't you?
You aren't stupid enough to bleev Trump is still going to round up all 11 million illegals with his "Deportation Force", are you?
He never said he would "round up" 11 million people. He said from the beginning he would deport them humanely. It seems that neither the people on the far right or the left understand what the word, humane, means.

What is the difference between rounding them up humanely and deporting them humanely?

One of the differences between "rounding them up" and deporting them humanely is that the thought of brutally rounding them up and herding them across the border seems to make Trump critics happy and the thought of deporting them humanely seems to make Trump critics unhappy.
Wow. You think putting the word "humanely" in the round-up of 11 million people somehow makes it all good. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

By the way, "humanely" meant he was going to kick out the whole family, including the birthright citizen children. He was going to deport American citizens.

Again, you clearly have nothing to say other than you don't like Trump, but you are just not smart enough to realize it.

LOL sneaking across the border illegally isn't committing a crime? Its not possible to enter our country illegally without committing a crime. Then there's failing to pay taxes, identify theft, driving without a license or insurance and on and on. :laugh:

1/3 of ALL illegals are engaged in a tax fraud refund scheme costing American taxpayers over $4 billion a year so that 1/3 is clearly getting deported.

BluesLegend

failing to pay taxes, identify theft

Why do people continue to repeat the lie that undocumented do not pay taxes? Do you understand that you contradict yourself with this statement?

In fact, undocumented pay the exact same taxes as the rest of us. The difference is, they get nothing in return. BTW, Drumpf said the same thing. Does that mean he's stupid or is he just counting on his fans' stupidity?

1/3 of ALL illegals are engaged in a tax fraud refund scheme costing American taxpayers over $4 billion a year so that 1/3 is clearly getting deported.

Obviously, this is made up out of whole cloth.

Good grief its not rocket science lib, did you flunk reading comprehension? I'll give you the short version, your post is a giant FAIL. As for the child tax credit tax fraud these illegals are cashing in on, it was reported by NBC Nightly News and debated in congress you moron, on tv. Hello earth to uninformed liberal. /eyeroll

Again, you clearly have nothing to say other than you don't like Trump, but you are just not smart enough to realize it.
I am stating facts. The facts show Trump is most definitely an asshole.

It's okay to hate an asshole, dipshit. Especially when the FACTS provide good reasons to hate the asshole.

In fact, the sane thing to do about an asshole it to not like him. It can't be helped if you are too stupid to not like Trump.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.

What part of Illegal Alien do you not get??

They are in the country illegally. They shouldn't be here. Period.

LOL sneaking across the border illegally isn't committing a crime? Its not possible to enter our country illegally without committing a crime. Then there's failing to pay taxes, identify theft, driving without a license or insurance and on and on. :laugh:

BluesLegend

failing to pay taxes, identify theft

Why do people continue to repeat the lie that undocumented do not pay taxes? Do you understand that you contradict yourself with this statement?

In fact, undocumented pay the exact same taxes as the rest of us. The difference is, they get nothing in return. BTW, Drumpf said the same thing. Does that mean he's stupid or is he just counting on his fans' stupidity?

Obviously, this is made up out of whole cloth.

Patently absurd. Illegals aren't filing income tax returns and they have earned income that they ship off to relatives in foreign countries. And because they have no insurance they clog up our emergency rooms with stumped toes and splinters and you and I get the bill. Go to any ER, it looks like Mexico.

They cost us billions. Fuck 'em, get the hell out.

Taxes.

Illegals aren't filing income tax returns

Correct. That means that they get back none of the taxes withheld from their pay.

They also pay the very same sales taxes everyone else pays.

Of the uninsured in ER's only 16% are undocumented. They don't go because they might get caught and deported.

Its also very well known that they do not cost us billions. In fact, just the opposite.

^^^ math FAIL alert don't hire this poster for any financial work.

Here's a clue for you since you seem to be lacking:

Illegally entering this country is a crime.

I guess the word Illegal doesn't resonate with the moron.

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor only. Unlawful presence isn't even a crime, it's a civil infraction. Then there's the problem of the undocumented, which aren't in either category.

In California, two misdemeanors of the same act = a felony...hmmm.I wonder how many illegals have been over the border at least twice?...so, arent we talking about felons here in Ca?

The left doesn't give a shit about breaking the law, obviously.

Negro man talking to his family: "I just got laid off. An illegal mexican is now sweeping the parking lot at half what the store was paying me! Guess we're going back on welfare".
Did he check the Mexican's papers? How does he know the Mexican is illegal?

And if all you can get is a job sweeping a parking lot, you made some really bad choices in life that have NOTHING TO DO WITH MEXICANS.

Then you are a much bigger fool than I thought.
You nominate the Hillary Clinton's Pocket book and I am the fool?

Trump donated to BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES, moron because as a businessman in New York it is pretty much required.

Amazing that you cant grasp that.

Sorry son but your bigotry put the country in a seriously dangerous situation. When Hillary becomes president just remember this is what YOU wanted.

No, shit4fuckingbrains, you cannot accept the concept of a populist conservative and so you are going to allow in a known crook, murderous bitch instead.

And her 3-5 SCOTUS appointments will be on YOUR HEAD, as hat, and the rest of your neocon idiots.

Look at the list of her failures in her career compared to the list of Trumps real accomplishments I have linked to in my signature and if you can still attack Trump in an effort to elect Hillary you are a traitorous lying piece of shyte.
He gave only to liberals and three times more to democrats.... Sorry son that dog wont hunt. You nominated a democrat liberal because you fear Jews and Mexicans.
Oh that is total horse shit and you should know it.

Welcome to my ignore list, idiot.
I am sorry how am I wrong???? Because I cant see any other reason a person with a fucking brain could nominate a idiot democrat as the REPUBLICAN candidate! Seeing as he only ran on Fear of non whites in the primary it is a safe bet you alt right retards blew your load.

Duh Donuld is not a liberal, Democrat, Republican, conservative.

He is a Trumpocrat - he's in it to line his own and his worthless kids' pockets and the US can go pee up a rope.

And no, he won't build a wall. Jeeez, the trumpkins really need to get a clue.

Sorry you lost your job, nitwit. Why don't you get an education so you qualify for something better than those plum (see the pun?) the Mexicans are taking?

Or, just vote for Drumpf. In the very first debate, he said wages in the US are too high. Since then, he's been told to stfu but all you have to do it look at his history to know you're screwed.

Here's a clue for you since you seem to be lacking:

Illegally entering this country is a crime.

I guess the word Illegal doesn't resonate with the moron.

Drumpf isn't a moron but his followers certainly are.

I am stating facts. The facts show Trump is most definitely an asshole.

It's okay to hate an asshole, dipshit. Especially when the FACTS provide good reasons to hate the asshole.

In fact, the sane thing to do about an asshole it to not like him. It can't be helped if you are too stupid to not like Trump.
You have presented no facts, just your irrational hatred of Trump.

Boy, you run off the rails again. You take every point and run it off into some ludicrous extreme. Fascinating.

Sounds like deflection.

Why not just respond to my argument, and stop psychoanalyzing me?

If you are incapable of doing that, then just put me on ignore already.

To do that, I'd have to first corral you into something that is reasonable. Frankly, I'm losing interest.

And even if he really would be "humane", its simply not possible.

Forum List

Back