Trump as a new nick name ----> and it's "sticking". "Amnesty Don"

R

rdean

Joe Scarborough gives Donald Trump a brutal nickname — and it's sticking

"A lot of people are calling him Amnesty Don. People are saying it," Scarborough said Monday. "They're calling him Amnesty Don. Amnesty Don, that's what people are calling him, I'm not calling him that. Amnesty Don. Hashtag Amnesty Don. For 14 months, Amnesty Don has been putting illegal immigration at the center of Amnesty Don's campaign... And, yet, nobody in Amnesty Don's own campaign can tell you what Amnesty Don's position is after Amnesty Don won the primaries promising to deport 11 [million illegal immigrants]."

----------------------------

This is the first "I'm rubber and you're glue" campaign I've ever seen.

"Amnesty Don"...ouch!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"A lot of people are calling him Amnesty Don. People are saying it," Scarborough said Monday. "They're calling him Amnesty Don. Amnesty Don, that's what people are calling him, I'm not calling him that. Amnesty Don. Hashtag Amnesty Don. For 14 months, Amnesty Don has been putting illegal immigration at the center of Amnesty Don's campaign... And, yet, nobody in Amnesty Don's own campaign can tell you what Amnesty Don's position is after Amnesty Don won the primaries promising to deport 11 [million illegal immigrants]."

You can call him Fuckface Don. We are still voting FOR him on Election Day.

:cuckoo:

He has ruled out amnesty.

Forum List

Back