What Will trump do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes?

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.

I would like clarification on what Donald Trump wants to do with illegal immigrants who have not committed any crimes. Will he deport them or allow them to stay in the United States? Thanks in advance.

Here's a clue for you since you seem to be lacking:

Illegally entering this country is a crime.
Well, it's a misdemeanor. But nevertheless, if one is an illegal alien (which means there is evidence of such) then one is deported. It's a pretty routine affair. Obama has been very vigorous in this.

Tracking Obama’s deportation numbers

Last edited:
Here's a clue for you since you seem to be lacking:

Illegally entering this country is a crime.

Which it should not be.

When government owns land and control everybody within their set of arbitrary boundaries, they are no better than thugs.

Last edited:

ILLEGAL immigrants that have not committed a CRIME? Everyone one of them that is illegal committed a crime. It's what makes them illegal.

The Donald has said in no uncertain terms that the illegals who have not committed any crimes
will be deported....He said this for over a year...

Now that the pollsters have taken over his campaign and got through to him
that he is getting his ass kicked in regard to minorities the Donald is coming
up with a new plan....

Or maybe the same plan using different words to explain it....

Simple answer....

The Donald doesn't know what the fuck to do right now.

All of them have committed one crime, I will leave it to you to figure out which one it is. The hint is in the designation "illegal immigrant".

You deterred any intellectual discourse when you supported open borders.

More mindless meandering. Let's stick with the argument.

Street gangs have drawn out turf, in which everyone inside is controlled, and everyone outside who does not assimilate through the proper channels is treated with hostility.

Tell me how the US game of population control is any bit different than street gangs and their turf?

You deterred any intellectual discourse when you supported open borders.

More mindless meandering. Let's stick with the argument.

Street gangs have drawn out turf, in which everyone inside is controlled, and everyone outside who does not assimilate through the proper channels is treated with hostility.

Tell me how the US game of population control is any bit different than street gangs?

Where does the Constitution give street gangs the ability to draw out that turf?

Where does the Constitution give street gangs the ability to draw out that turf?

Irrelevant.

The constitution is as legitimate as a street gang code of conduct.

Very relevant. Only an anarchist would see that.

Your tendency to meander is intellectually dishonest.

Explain why it is irrelevant.

Make an argument about how the constitution is supposedly more legitimate than the codes of conduct street gangs employ.

After more than a year of his yammering, he still does not seem to know what he will do.

His latest - they can have citizenship but only if they leave and come back - is laughable, stupid, impossible.

Now he says he will have a 'major immigration speech' on Wednesday. IOW, more flip flopping lies aimed at trying to make him more acceptable to human beings.

He will likely repeat his constant lie that he will build a wall. And amazingly, there are some who actually seem to believe him. Go figure.

Irrelevant.

The constitution is as legitimate as a street gang code of conduct.

Very relevant. Only an anarchist would see that.

Your tendency to meander is intellectually dishonest.

Explain why it is irrelevant.

Make an argument about how the constitution is supposedly more legitimate than the codes of conduct street gangs employ.

The manner in which the Constitution came into being makes its own argument.

You don't have to keep proving you're an anarchist. We get it.

Forum List

Back