What will Trump do about gun control?

ry
We saw the carnage created by semi-automatic long rifles with legal conversion kit converting them to an automatic weapon; 59 dead, 500+ injured by an unskilled angry human in 10 minutes. What could he do in 20 minutes.
What good has one of these automatic weapons done if not used by the military or law enforcement. Not one good thing has been done.

What does Trump do?

1. It is Illegal to convert a semi-automatic weapon to a fully automatic weapon.

Because there are conversion kits does not mean it is legal to convert the Semi-automatic weapon.

2. It is not legal to own a fully automatic weapon without a permit and the requirements to obtain the permit is strict already and not everyone can obtain one.

So why is it that the left does not know this when discussing the issue?

How many laws do the criminals follow and do you really believe banning firearms will stop the criminal?

If so then ask yourself why didn't it stop the shooter in Vegas?

Simple, he did not care about the law!

Also Congress need to pass the Law and Trump has nothing to do with it except sign it into law or veto it.

Your question is to Ryan and McConnell and what will they do?

The answer is the same thing Democrats did from 2009 to 2011 and that is nothing.
Why does anyone except military and law enforcement need a semi-automatic weapon.

Because I want to be just as well armed as the government that will be trying to kill me. That's why. And that is the reason the Founders wrote the Amendment in the first place. It ain't about hunting dude, it's about being able to remove an illegitimate government.

Have you found a source to purchase the new fighter? How about one of the new Destroyers? Man, that 5" gun we had fore and aft would be considered a pop gun today.

We saw the carnage created by semi-automatic long rifles with legal conversion kit converting them to an automatic weapon; 59 dead, 500+ injured by an unskilled angry human in 10 minutes. What could he do in 20 minutes.
What good has one of these automatic weapons done if not used by the military or law enforcement. Not one good thing has been done.

What does Trump do?
Still not an automatic.

What does Trump do?
None of the police forces I know of use automatic weapons and the Military mostly uses them for covering fire. Automatic fire is not very accurate.

ry

What does Trump do?

1. It is Illegal to convert a semi-automatic weapon to a fully automatic weapon.

Because there are conversion kits does not mean it is legal to convert the Semi-automatic weapon.

2. It is not legal to own a fully automatic weapon without a permit and the requirements to obtain the permit is strict already and not everyone can obtain one.

So why is it that the left does not know this when discussing the issue?

How many laws do the criminals follow and do you really believe banning firearms will stop the criminal?

If so then ask yourself why didn't it stop the shooter in Vegas?

Simple, he did not care about the law!

Also Congress need to pass the Law and Trump has nothing to do with it except sign it into law or veto it.

Your question is to Ryan and McConnell and what will they do?

The answer is the same thing Democrats did from 2009 to 2011 and that is nothing.
Why does anyone except military and law enforcement need a semi-automatic weapon.

Because I want to be just as well armed as the government that will be trying to kill me. That's why. And that is the reason the Founders wrote the Amendment in the first place. It ain't about hunting dude, it's about being able to remove an illegitimate government.

Have you found a source to purchase the new fighter? How about one of the new Destroyers? Man, that 5" gun we had fore and aft would be considered a pop gun today.

Here you go. Seems you don't know very much about big boys and their toys.

Trump will accept a high frequency of mass shootings as the price to cater to his base. His base is happy to accept mass shootings as the price of easy access to firearms. You're helpless to change anything. Helpless.

What does Trump do?

"We saw the carnage created by semi-automatic long rifles with legal conversion kit converting them to an automatic weapon;"

Untrue. By definition the weapon remained a semi-automatic. Semi-automatics are used by hunters nation wide.
What good? I have fed my family using them.

Last edited by a moderator:

What does Trump do?
None of the police forces I know of use automatic weapons and the Military mostly uses them for covering fire. Automatic fire is not very accurate.

Depends on the weapon and the skill level of the operator. Most SWAT teams use SMG's and select fire M4's/M-16's.

Yeah! I agree!

Especially sine, with a little practice, we can eliminate the need for semi-autos entirely!

Gun experts like you showed, aren't the one's we have to worry about, they're responsible law abiding gun owners.

It's the implements that allow the rank amateur nut job to let loose with huge volleys of fire that's the problem.

It's why we let Russia have nuclear weapons, but need to keep them out of the hands of Iran.

Yeah! I agree!

Especially sine, with a little practice, we can eliminate the need for semi-autos entirely!

Gun experts like you showed, aren't the one's we have to worry about, they're responsible law abiding gun owners.

It's the implements that allow the rank amateur nut job to let loose with huge volleys of fire that's the problem.

It's why we let Russia have nuclear weapons, but need to keep them out of the hands of Iran.

And North Korea!

Thanks gawd we are all safe, huh.

What does Trump do?

What does Trump do?

Let's see, you want him to illegally create laws through executive order that criminals and crazy people will continue to ignore. I suppose he could send out the military to go through everyone's house and confiscate all weapons. Is that what the left is thinking should be done?

Hell, how many of these weapons are still in the hands of drug cartels and other criminals, thanks to the Obama administration? Of course, terrorists were armed, too, by Obama. What are the odds of them sneaking through the border with all kinds of weapons?

Yup, it's a mess. Guns have been around for ages but only now do we see this sort of thing. Guns aren't the problem, people's mindsets are where the evil comes from. If a person is intent on killing, they will simply resort to bombs, arson or other means to kill a lot of people. The Muslim terrorists are good at that.

If you keep blaming guns rather than address the real problem, killing will continue.
Guns are not the entire reason. I am not against guns but I am against automatic weapons. There is not one good reason for anyone to own but good reasons why they should not
Apparently the shooter unconventionally converted his guns to be effectively automatic. Auto weapons are mostly banned anyway. Didn't stop this guy from getting them.

Liberals need to stop whining about infamous anomalies like this and deal with the primary cause of violent crime: negroes.

Liberals need to stop whining about infamous anomalies like this and deal with the primary cause of violent crime: negroes.

Most mass murderers are middle aged white men. Trumps favorite demographic.

They could shoot somebody in the middle of Route 91, and not cost Trump a single vote.

It's about slave states being able to mount armed slave patrols.

It's about slave states being able to mount armed slave patrols.

Funny how you progressives will admit that the 1st Amendment through the 9th are all INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, but the 2nd, isn't. The 10th States that whatever is not an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT, is reserved for the individual States. See that INDIVIDUAL RIGHT wording? A State doesn't need a RIGHT, it is POWER. PEOPLE need RIGHTS. Not governments.

Semi-automatics are used by hunters nation wide.
They are a terrible hunting weapon. One either has to wander around with the weapon cocked, relying on the safety, which itself will make a click when taken off, or cock it when expecting to shoot, scaring everything within earshot. Usually their triggers are shit as well. A bolt action carried in the semi closed position is safe and can be closed quietly, with a perfect trigger.

Semis are crap for hunting, nor can I see much use for their firepower in the US where there are limits on game. It's not as if you're allowed to open up on a herd and flatten the lot.

Semi-automatics are used by hunters nation wide.
They are a terrible hunting weapon. One either has to wander around with the weapon cocked, relying on the safety, which itself will make a click when taken off, or cock it when expecting to shoot, scaring everything within earshot. Usually their triggers are shit as well. A bolt action carried in the semi closed position is safe and can be closed quietly, with a perfect trigger.

Semis are crap for hunting, nor can I see much use for their firepower in the US where there are limits on game. It's not as if you're allowed to open up on a herd and flatten the lot.

You don't know shit about guns.

You don't know shit about guns.
I've slaughtered thousands with rifle and shotgun. No limits or seasons or tags or any of that crap here.

Bullshit. First off that is an impossible number to kill without being a serious poacher, and were you killing that number there wouldn't be a critter left alive in your area. Like I said, you don't know shit about guns.

Forum List

Back