Jimmy Kimmel/gun debate thread

• Banned
And why is a mod still debating in that thread after it was closed?

• Banned
And now the mod has deleted their post in that thread, still have no idea why it was closed.

• Banned
And now the same mod has finally given a reason:

Can't start a thread with just a vid or link. As in the rules, the OP MUST provide some summary of what is important to them about this discussion. Many reasons for that -- contact a mod if you have questions.

Welcome to try again..

Problem is we are now 4 pages into the thread and right in the middle of a debate. Probably not the best idea to make everyone start all over again. Jesus, what a dipshit.

Oh no!
Start all over again?
Sheesh! My typing finger may get a cramp!

I propose a new Emmy category: "Best Smug + Clueless Social-Warrior Rant From a Self-Adoring Late Night Host." Expect fierce competition.

And now the same mod has finally given a reason:

Can't start a thread with just a vid or link. As in the rules, the OP MUST provide some summary of what is important to them about this discussion. Many reasons for that -- contact a mod if you have questions.

Welcome to try again..

Problem is we are now 4 pages into the thread and right in the middle of a debate. Probably not the best idea to make everyone start all over again. Jesus, what a dipshit.

banhammer_forecast.gif

- "What is the next topic Jimmy Kimmel will cry about to push uninformed leftist talking points?" -

What a hypocrite! Exactly like Michael Moore.

Armed bodyguards and guns to protect him and his loved ones,but none for the rest of the population!

Makes me vomit!:puke:

what Kimmel gets wrong: the NRA is not some lobbying group.

The NRA is millions & millions & millions & millions...& MILLIONS of law abiding Americans

New idea for Jimmy Kimmel! He and John Boehner show up at a WWE style arena and have a cry-off.

Im honestly so sick of the gun law argument. Drugs are illegal and we still have states with huge drug problem. Laws arent going to stop it.

"Dear crazies: it is fascinating that 500 innocent people get shot and your anger is directed at me. Think about that" - Low Energy Jimmy Kimmel

It’s fascinating that you blame innocent people for the evil of a murderer. Think about that, Low Energy Jimmy!

Forum List

Back