What Will They Do?

Yea, I'm enjoying it. I love it when people try to pull crap and run out of points. It never fails, they always try to divert the conversation to something else. It's easy to tell what's going on when they ignore what you've said and attempt to turn the conversation to something else. See, you're trying to get me to answer dumb questions about Republicans and Democrats when my post was basically the same thing, except mine was about anything they may or may not do, and yours is trying to pinpoint certain things I think they may or may not do. Yea, it's fun. MY ANSWER: They'll do exactly what they've done for many decades now, no different.

Wow! That was awesome. I'm convinced!
I'm glad you liked it. Stick around, I have a lot of good stuff coming soon.

Oh....I know! If not for brilliant people like you to tell the rest of us dummies that we are all being duped by two political parties working together to fleece us...how would we ever survive?

Please......never stop!
Well, all one has to do is look at the results of elections, and then look at where we are as a nation. It doesn't take an MIT graduate, nor a Philadelphia lawyer to see what's going on. Look at where we were in the mid 50's, then look at the progression of decline that's taken place since. It's really very simple. We didn't get from point A to point B by accident. Those we entrusted with our well-being sold us out. Remember, John Q. Public doesn't vote on the floors of Congress, nor sit in the oval office engineering policy. And, politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat, we elect them. Again, it's really very simple.
Serioulsy...why do you bother to get out of bed in the morning?
For the same reason everyone does, you included.

Oh....I know! If not for brilliant people like you to tell the rest of us dummies that we are all being duped by two political parties working together to fleece us...how would we ever survive?

Please......never stop!
Well, all one has to do is look at the results of elections, and then look at where we are as a nation. It doesn't take an MIT graduate, nor a Philadelphia lawyer to see what's going on. Look at where we were in the mid 50's, then look at the progression of decline that's taken place since. It's really very simple. We didn't get from point A to point B by accident. Those we entrusted with our well-being sold us out. Remember, John Q. Public doesn't vote on the floors of Congress, nor sit in the oval office engineering policy. And, politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat, we elect them. Again, it's really very simple.

Another dodge. I'm shocked.

Please......never stop!

Really, if life sucks so much for you and you are as hopeless as you indicate every single fucking day....why do you bother participating in the community. Just walk into the woods and apply your beliefs to the animals...or something.

Please......never stop!

Really, if life sucks so much for you and you are as hopeless as you indicate every single fucking day....why do you bother participating in the community. Just walk into the woods and apply your beliefs to the animals...or something.
Life is GREAT !!! --- I enjoy life each and every single day. I'm very fortunate and very blessed.

What needs to be addressed on day one are the institutions that are "too big to fail". Lock 20 Democrats, 20 Republicans and the Secretaries of Commerce, Treasury, Defense, and HHS in a room for a weekend and simply war game what would happen if not only large banks were to fail but if a major defense contractor like Boeing or General Dynamics were gone tomorrow, or a major consumer food producer were to have to shutter operations. Put some plans in place to remedy the "what ifs" so at least we'll be prepared.

Please......never stop!

And another silly pathetic remark from you.

What needs to be addressed on day one are the institutions that are "too big to fail". Lock 20 Democrats, 20 Republicans and the Secretaries of Commerce, Treasury, Defense, and HHS in a room for a weekend and simply war game what would happen if not only large banks were to fail but if a major defense contractor like Boeing or General Dynamics were gone tomorrow, or a major consumer food producer were to have to shutter operations. Put some plans in place to remedy the "what ifs" so at least we'll be prepared.
They might do those things if there's personal benefit in doing so. They do what's beneficial to them, and not necessarily beneficial to the whole.

Please......never stop!

Life is GREAT !!! --- I enjoy life each and every single day. I'm very fortunate and very blessed.

Blessed?

It seems that, for some, "enjoying life" is to find a rooftop each day and scream at the top of your lungs......"ALL OF YOU ARE BEING DUPED!! YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHEN POLITICIANS ARE LYING TO YOU!! YOU SHOULD BE LIKE ME AND POINT FINGERS OF CONDEMNATION IN BOTH DIRECTIONS!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED....YOU WILL BE SCREWED!! WE ARE IN AN UNSTOPPABLE DOWNWARD SPIRAL!!"

Happy days!

Please......never stop!

Silly and pathetic! You are on a roll.

Blessed?

It seems that, for some, "enjoying life" is to find a rooftop each day and scream at the top of your lungs......"ALL OF YOU ARE BEING DUPED!! YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHEN POLITICIANS ARE LYING TO YOU!! YOU SHOULD BE LIKE ME AND POINT FINGERS OF CONDEMNATION IN BOTH DIRECTIONS!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED....YOU WILL BE SCREWED!! WE ARE IN AN UNSTOPPABLE DOWNWARD SPIRAL!!"

Happy days!
Very good...... Yes, I'm very blessed..... I am very fortunate to be able to live the life that I have..... And, yes, I do see the political game for what it really is..... Also, from the many posts and comments on this forum, many see the game...... There's political bashing on this forum every single day, from many members..... So, I'm not the only one that sees problems with the crooks.

Silly and pathetic! You are on a roll.
Likewise

Forum List

Back