What Will It Take?

What will it take for progressives/liberals/Democrat whatever to admit that Obama has screwed up and is a terrible president?
Every campaign promise has been broken.

Lol. Once again, Rabbi posts without doing even the most cursory research.
Every metric is worse now than when he took office.

Well, with the exception of all the ones that are better you might have a point.

What will it take for progressives/liberals/Democrat whatever to admit that Obama has screwed up and is a terrible president?

Well, with the exception of all the ones that are better you might have a point.

What do you think is actually better?

The only thing improving is the dow, that I can see.

How can you blame Obama? Since you pointed out that it's not his fault. Because of his skin color it's not possible for him to be a good leader. Right Rabbi? Don't blame the man, blame his skin pigment.

GDP growth was -7% when Obama took office.
It's now +2 to +5 percent.

Annualized GDP was 14,091B when Obama took office.
It's now 14,871B

Personal consumption expenditures were annualized 9,913B when Obama took office.
It's now 10,513.

Private real investment was 1640.
It's now 1,821.

Monthly job gains were -700,000 when Obama took office.
They are now +100k to +225K per month

Weekly first-time jobless claims were 500,000+ when Obama took office.
They are now below 400K.

ISM manufacturing was about 50 when Obama took office.
It's now 61.

I could go on....

Last edited:

GDP growth was -7% when Obama took office.
It's now +2 to +5 percent.

Annualized GDP was 14,091B when Obama took office.
It's now 14,871B

Personal consumption expenditures were annualized 9,913B when Obama took office.
It's now 10,513.

Private real investment was 1640.
It's now 1,821.

Monthly job gains were -700,000 when Obama took office.
They are now +100k to +225K per month

Weekly first-time jobless claims were 500,000+ when Obama took office.
They are now below 400K.

ISM manufacturing was about 50 when Obama took office.
It's now 61.

I could go on....

Why bother? You know they will ignore anything that goes against their "worldly" viewpoint

Unemployment is higher.
Inflation is higher
The deficit is higher
Gas prices are higher.

Those are the metric that matter. ANd they all suck. No wonder Obama is getting creamed i the polls.

if the loons really believed obama was the same as bush, they wouldn't be screaming like stuck pigs all day long, every day.

Partisanship Jillian, they just go by the letter beside the name and parrot their sides talking points. They never independently evaluate the situation.

Unemployment is higher.
Inflation is higher
The deficit is higher
Gas prices are higher.

Those are the metric that matter. ANd they all suck. No wonder Obama is getting creamed i the polls.

The employment situation is better.

Inflation needed to be higher - we were on the verge of deflation. Now I know the moron brigade might say "falling prices? That's GREAT!" But that's why they're in said brigade.

and I notice you skipped the part about broken promises. Didya know the president is black?:eek:

Unemployment is higher.
Inflation is higher
The deficit is higher
Gas prices are higher.

Inflation needed to be higher - we were on the verge of deflation. Now I know the moron brigade might say "falling prices? That's GREAT!" But that's why they're in said brigade.

and I notice you skipped the part about broken promises. Didya know the president is black?:eek:

Yeah, who would want lower prices? I personally love the nearly $4/gallon of gas.

:rolleyes:

Unemployment is higher.
Inflation is higher
The deficit is higher
Gas prices are higher.

Yeah, who would want lower prices? I personally love the nearly $4/gallon of gas.

Inflation is not a measure of the price of gasoline. It's a measure of the price level across consumption.

A decline in prices will equal a decline in incomes - and a freeze in the credit markets.

Inflation is not a measure of the price of gasoline. It's a measure of the price level across consumption.

A decline in prices will equal a decline in incomes - and a freeze in the credit markets.

Actually inflation is an increase in the supply of money. The increase in prices is a result of inflation, not inflation itself.

Actually, a decline in prices would simply give consumers more money to spend on other things. Thus "stimulating" the economy in more than one place.

Actually inflation is an increase in the supply of money. The increase in prices is a result of inflation, not inflation itself.

Well, inflation CAN occur due to an increase in the supply of money - but it's not a measure of that increase.

And it's entirely possible to have inflation with a fixed stock of money if people change their preference for liquid assets vs. consumption.

Actually, a decline in prices would simply give consumers more money to spend on other things.

Consumers would have less money to spend on "other things" (the only "other" being fixed investment and savings) because their incomes would decline.

Unemployment is higher.
Inflation is higher
The deficit is higher
Gas prices are higher.

The unemployment situation is not better. Workforce participation is lower. Lots of people quit looking.
Inflation did not need to be higher. That is a fallacy.

What promises did he keep? None. Obama is a total failure. Like you.

Unemployment is higher.
Inflation is higher
The deficit is higher
Gas prices are higher.

Inflation did not need to be higher.

Why am I not surprised to find you marching with the moron brigade?

What promises did he keep? None. Obama is a total failure. Like you.

Bar executives that leave the WH from lobbying there? Check.

Strengthen hate-crime legislation? Check.

90-day foreclosure moratorium? Check.

Credit card bill of rights? Check.

Cut the payroll tax to give working Americans a $400-$1,000 tax cut? Check.

Increase troop strength in Afghanistan? Check.

Remove combat troops from Iraq and begin a full withdrawal? Check.

Pass health care reform that expands access to health insurance to all Americans? Check.

I could go on....

Forum List

Back