What will Donald Trump and his supporters do on election day if they lose?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
"Simmering violence amid calls for coups and revolutions, for pitchforks, torches and a bloodbath will make November 9 like no other morning-after for American voters – does the country explode or can it get on with a gracious concession of defeat and the peaceful acceptance of a new president?"

Will he accept the loss with grace and be humble in defeat? Or will he complain and whine like a sore loser?

Whatever it is, let's hope they remember to take their snacks and plenty of beer cause I just don't think I can go through that heartache again so soon.

:woohoo:

Why are you only concerned about Trump and his supporters? It isn't Trump supporters blocking traffic and fire bombing opposition campaign headquarters, is it? If you were fair you would at least acknowledge the violence demonstrated by the Left in this campaign.

"Simmering violence amid calls for coups and revolutions, for pitchforks, torches and a bloodbath will make November 9 like no other morning-after for American voters – does the country explode or can it get on with a gracious concession of defeat and the peaceful acceptance of a new president?"

Will he accept the loss with grace and be humble in defeat? Or will he complain and whine like a sore loser?
I'll lay on my back, drum my heels on the ground, scream and pull my hair. Then I'll move to Iran.

• Banned

I'll lay on my back, drum my heels on the ground, scream and pull my hair. Then I'll move to Iran.
what will you do once you move to Iran?

Will the US mail welfare checks and Social Security checks to Iran?

Go on welfare, naturally.Or open a honky tonk.

So nothing out of the ordinary?

Go on welfare, naturally.Or open a honky tonk.
agreed

I plan on going to vote and then go to the bar and meet up with my pals. I'll be half in the bag when they call it, so win or loose, I'm ready for the news.

they will cry tears

Hardcore Trump fans will not be very happy. Civil unrest and riots will occur.

Forum List

Back