Trump You're Hired !!!!!

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Indonesia, have chosen 2 businessmen as their leader. The president and the capital’s governor were businessmen. The result is awesome for the citizens. Obviously the establishments would want you to believe otherwise.

Donald Trump is a real businessman.

Hillary Clinton earns her money by speech talk fee. That is effectively legal “bribe” you know. If that's not bribe it's effectively is.

Donald Trump need to understand so many things to be a great businessman. He must know who are to be hired. He must have known which business worth doing. What's the profit margin. What's the marginal cost? What's the optimal allocation of resources?

At the end businessmen are judged based on results. Customers can more easily go to another.

Those are not something a mere public speaker or politicians needs to know. Any dumb people can get paid millions of dollars if they have power.

But to be successful businessman you need to know many important things. Only one presidential candidate is like that. Donald.

Donald hired the first woman that design sky scrapper. It is profitable for him and the woman. And I think we should learn how to think like Donald at least in this aspect.

At that time, where women have far less opportunity than men, Trump pick Barbara to lead the project.

“Men are better than women, but a good woman is better than 10 men,” Trump opined. … “Donald, for all his commentary and womanizing, was the least sexist boss I ever had as far as trusting me and viewing me equally with all the men we encountered in our mutual dealings,” the book reports. “He wanted me to be him on the job. He said I would be like a ‘Donna Trump.’” Trump’s Female Tower Boss Talks About His Half-Billion Dollar Debt, Womanizing, and How He Learned to be Shameless

Donald knew that if a woman “got this far” in his industry she must be better than 10 men. So Donald pick Barbara to lead the project.

The woman herself testify on behalf of him. Donald understand that the woman he hired must be very good to get this far and pay her well.

We too must understand that Donald must have been a very good businessman to get this far. America should hire him.

Think about it. BOTH parties do not support him. He uses his own money to campaign. He must have managed his campaign very efficiently. He can't afford not otherwise. Donors and bribers have plenty of money to waste on Hillary or even the commie Bernie. Donald doesn't have that luxury.

Donald is not a politician. His opinion is often politically incorrect and he's not even bother hiding it. He has many false and irrelevant accusation against him. Basically he got this far despite all that.

Perhaps normal politicians are better than normal stubborn people. But to have someone like him to get this far, he must be 10 times as good.

American should hire Trump.

In Indonesia, we hired a businessman as president. His name is Jokowi. Ever heard of him? We even have a Christian businessman, Ahok, as governor of Indonesian's capital.

The result is unbelievable. Boy. Oh Boy.......

Before, everything needs licensing. Indonesia was a poor country because everything is expensive. My friends, a lawyer, told me that there are many lawyers making millions of dollars doing one and only one thing, getting biz licenses.

That changed when a businessman, namely Jokowi, became president. He simply shortens and remove most business licensing and let free market handles the rest. He said that we don't even need to increase tax to supply electricity to many remote regions. He said that he’ll just ease licensing and private sector will handle that.

Free market coming to my country? I couldn’t believe my ears when I hear that.

This is not something a normal politician can do. Normal politician does not care nor do they know even if they care what's really needed for the economy. Normal politician only care and knows how to fool people to maintain their offices.

One day Uber is coming to my country. Many politicians lost their bribes. Many taxi companies lost customers. Some minister tries to prohibit uber.

Well, petition is made on change.org, people discuss that in facebook and twitter. Then, Jokowi, a democratically elected president, reverse that in a day.

All that happens despite lack of American bombing. Perhaps also because we run out of oil

It used to simply be more profitable to be powerful politicians. It’s easier to bullshit the people, and get bribe, than to actually develop a technology that help people.

Too many parasites are so used to live comfortably sucking people’s blood. Real productive businessman that improves technology are thrown away easily.

Jokowi, being a businessman, understand that. He knows what’s going on. Politicians understand that too, but of course do nothing about it. That’s how politicians get rich. They have no other way to get rich.

Politicians, with no other job, can understand what it takes to get a job done. Politicians are never judged by customers. Politicians, unlike businessmen, are rarely judges based on result. They are judged by how well they bullshit their customers.

Jokowi pick a good education minister. The new education minister is meritocratic. So Indonesia won gold medal in International Physics Olympiad. That’s because Chinese Indonesian students are allowed to participate again. Before, the Chinese couldn’t participate due to government’s silent racial discrimination.

My city has a Christian businessman as governor, in a country with 80% Muslim. Same logic. If a Christian can “get this far” he must be very good.

Indeed, he is. Now has all road is fixed and paved. The river is now clean. The flood happens far less frequently and only when “accident” or sabotage happens. Religious thugs that terrorize the population are made harmless. My city has been saver. Ahok replaces incompetent employee with those that get things done.

And all this happens with my city having so much money left. Yes, that's actually something that reflects negatively on Ahok. In Indonesia, governors are supposed to “spend” all the budget.

Ahok has so many disagreements with other politicians, that simply wants to steal the budget. So he didn’t get the budget approved. The politicians didn’t budge because they hope they can steal more money with their version of the budget. So finally Ahok have to operate with far less money and yet the result is still much better.

We can only wonder where did all the money used to go?

A new electronic system, called e-budgeting, makes it extremely difficult for corrupt officials to steal government money now.

Before, government officials say they want to help. That’s a code word for, “give me money.” Now we have another rumors. Government officials say that I can’t help you, you got to obey the rules. I am fired if I help anyone. Sometimes I wonder if this is a change to better direction. He he he.

Internet and various internet forum makes it easy for people to voice their voice anonymously.

While not as advance as US, hiring businessmen as leaders have turned my country to at least something I can be proud of. Indonesian is not as wise as American, but at least we know how to elect real businessmen, with real balls, as our leaders.

Ahok is controversial. Many said he is rude. He swears at people calling corrupt officials’ dogs. He's not polite. That’s often used against him.

Many Muslim leaders do not bother hiding their wish to openly discriminate Ahok due to his religion.

Recently Ahok said that he doesn’t mind if people do not elect him because he’s not Muslim. He told people, in one of his speech that if you are lied to by using Quran, then you don’t have to pick him. His program will still work for you and you will still receive most benefits of what he achieved.

Somebody removed the word “using” and spread that he said “… lied to by quran.” It became a big news. People says that guys like him don’t deserve to be governor. People say city with Muslim majority should have a Muslim governor. People tried to jail him. Head of some Muslim organizations demand that he is arrested so he’s not on the ballot. The news goes all the way to Turkey.

And that reminds me about Trump. The more an “establishment” wants to kick someone out of the ballot the more we know he’s on his people’s side. Not on establishment side that would do anything to deprive us of one real choice we didn’t have so long.

Similar like Ahok, Trump is accused of saying politically incorrect things.

You see, in US, you have official religion to. It’s called libtardism.

The mere acts of making honest money is punishable by tax.

The main purpose why we need government is for security. Yet cops let rioters loot people house. This is while you are prevented from defending yourself.

Your race rather than your merit decides whether you’re hired. Most Chinese can score perfect on Math GRE. I myself can score perfect even if the time is halved. And that’s the test used to test the smartest American to get into graduate school. Yet, even perfect scoring Asians can’t get into top schools because of government endorsed racism.

Under libtardism, you can make fun of Jesus but not Muhammad. So your government is endorsing a certain religion. Not much different than the Arab.

Southpark episode 201 is censored so not to offend because their creators got death threat. South Park controversies - Wikipedia

Can you imagine that? Your fellow citizens have to kow tow to some Islamic terrorists. They have to forgo their God given right to draw funny cartoons.

Jesus, Santa, Krisna, Ganesha, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Cthulhu and other even more powerful deities are not censored. Hell, 1 billion people think Jesus is a fucking God you know. Many says that his power is only matched by Flying Spaghetti Monster itself.

They don’t mind you’re making fun of him. So why are Americans kowtowing to some Arabic warlord that died hundreds of years ago? Did Osama bin Laden raise again from the death or what?

I am not racist. It’s simply more profitable to be race neutral under free market. I am definitely not a white supremacist. I am not even white. Have white men lost their balls or what that they bent over backward for ungrateful refugees? Do the Arabs bent over backward to accommodate your religion when you’re there?

Imagine American tourist going to Arab saying, “Hello Arabs, I am American worshipping flying spaghetti monster. I think I want some public fucking. I hope you respect my religion and allow me to do that while using weed I legally bought from California. All of you are wrong. Pastafarian is the one true religion. Believe or die.” Do that and see how far you go. Oh, what about threatening to kill civilians for refusing to honor Flying Spaghetti Monster? If an American tourist do that, he’s death.

If Arab tourist does that in your place, you have to “respect” his religion.

But that’s how libtardism, the new sacred sacrosanct religion of the west works.

And obviously the establishment wants to put Trump out. He is accused of saying something politically incorrect.

Trump said that if you’re a star they let you do it. Isn’t that obvious? Why don’t you ask your dad if a woman ever let him grab her pussy or not? Chance is yes. Actually your very existence is a proof that some women must have let your dad did far more than pussy grabbing.

I saw so many people say that Trump advocates sexual assault. They want to get him out of the ballot? Depriving you of one real choice you will never have. Do you enjoy your slavery so much?

What Ahok said wasn’t blasphemous. Even if it is, so what? We want a governor. Not a religious leader. Sometimes I wish to speak to my fellow Indonesians. Dude, there are many corrupt officials want to steal our money. Who the fuck care about religions?

However, we don’t have full freedom of speech in Indonesia. If I said that, I can get literally killed for insulting or belittling religion. And so is you, by the way. And I really have no way to get my point across without making religion looks less important.

And guess what? I’ve heard Americans can get killed too for “insulting” religion.

We both have common problem. Certain stupid ideas are protected by violent. Usually the more messed up a belief is, the more blood spilled to protect it.

Want to know which religion is right? Buy a book promoting capitalism and pee on it. See how many airplanes hit your towers. Somehow most capitalists do not mind you insult capitalism. They have something that strengthen their faith on capitalism. It’s something called abundance evidences by the way.

Imagine if your family are slaughtered by some terrorists screaming Allahu Akbar. Imagine if the terrorist is put on trial. The terrorists say that his act is justified because you are unbelievers anyway and it’s his right to do so according to Quran.

Imagine that the judges give the terrorist a favor. You cannot criticize the terrorists nor their arguments because those are sacrosanct. You are as good as death as fuck.

Now that’s how anti blasphemy laws work. That’s how politically correctness works. You think that’s farfetched? Now check this video . It can happen to you. But remember, their beliefs are so sacrosanct you must not even make cartoon and make fun of it. Less they got offended. I mean you need to ugh, respect. Somebody got beaten up to death but all of us have to respect whatever fairy tales they use to justify that. Otherwise they may have their pheeepheeepheeeeeeeeeeling hurt and feel offended.

Imagine if some Mullah said, “Gives me $1k, it’s a religious thing to do.” Imagine you said, “Fuck no. I don’t give fuck about religion.” Then the Mullah will ask, “Why don’t you give some fuck about religion?” Now you have two choices. You can just ignore the mother fucker. Or you can “explain.” If you said, “Because religions are shitty.” Fuck… Beeeppppppp Blasphemy laws kicks in.

In Indonesia, we got MUI charging a lot of money from all food for halal certificate. They charge a lot. Many says they’re getting bribed. And many have spoken against it. It’s very difficult. Says the wrong words, and Beeeeeeeeeeeppppp…. Blasphemy….

Pick Hillary, and those people that even did far more horrible things in their country, will be your neighbor. Hope you “convert” soon or end up like the guy beaten up in the video.

Oh the guy that did the beating, in front of 20 cops, didn’t go to jail by the way. Don’t worry. Pick Hillary and your country will be like that. It’s already like that. I’ve heard riots against store owners.

The establishment say that Ahok is politically incorrect. That a guy like him doesn’t deserve to be governor.

The same way, it’s natural to know that what Trump said is politically incorrect. Under libtardism, of course Trump is wrong. I suppose if a country is full of libtards, it’s natural too that they have a libtards president. But do they?

Ahok offends feeling of Islamic cleric. So what? We want a governor, not an imam.

Trump violates libtards’ Sharia. So what? You want a president. Not a libtard imam.

There are inefficiencies in government. There is lack of meritocracy everywhere. Governments all over the world interfere too much in economy. Many immigrants, that literally want to kill you, are in. Who the fuck care about some wet pussies letting some handsome rich guy grab themselves? You want a fucking president, not a pope.

There is one other reason why you should choose a businessman over a politician. A real successful businessman does not need your money. He can actually think how to get good result.

Someone once hired a lawyer for a simple. It costs him $30k. The lawyer advices him to buy investment to protect his assets from his wife. Little did he knows that a term on the investment is that 55% of the money is gone for fees. The fee is to pay the agent commission, which happens to be the lawyer’s wife. The lawyer asks for another huge success fee for protecting his assets. It turns out, the assets are not even discussed in the court. Not to mention some substantial money the lawyer asks for the “judges” for actually really small and trivial case.

He pretty much fails in his objectives because his wife, believing that her religion wants government sanctioned marriage, simply appeals to higher court and prolong the divorce as long as she can. Putting more and more money to that lawyer won’t solve the problem. If anything, the lawyer will want the problem to persist.

I am sick to my stomach every time I remember how shitty marriage regulated by government is. I stay away from anything that may be encouraged by any religion to be frank.

I’ve heard in US it’s even worst. You can get a life time jail for making too much money while married H. Beatty Chadwick - Wikipedia. Donald also have lost tons of money for getting married. I am sure he understands how shitty government infested marriage is. Pick a guy that at least understand.

The divorce case I talked about went on and on. The guy finds another lawyer that have many clients. The lawyer is smart at delegating minor tasks to employees. That second lawyer fix his problems for a mere $200.

I think Hillary and most politicians are like the first lawyer. Politicians are so used to be judged based on bullshit rather than results. All their concern is to get themselves elected while cooperating with other politicians to grab your money. They won’t solve your problem. If anything they want to keep it there hoping that you keep paying them more and more money to “solve” your problem. All those moneys will eventually go to their pockets and their cronies.

Jokowi, Ahok, and Donald Trump are like the second lawyer. They’re a businessman. They have other “job” besides being politicians. If they want more money they can just keep running their own business.

They do not need bribe to stay rich. If you don’t hire them, they can work “somewhere” else. They do not need to be politicians to get rich.

They also do not need to kow tow to establishment to live comfortable life. They have enough. They just want to improve their brand and make clearer mark. And this is why establishments hate them. This is why they want Trump to fail.

Be wise like Trump. Pick the one closest to real businessman. Pick the best. Pick the one that survive despite adversity. Pick the one people thought of as underdog.

For your own sake. For your own profit and your children's profit. For business sake. Ignore his politically incorrectness. Ignore his religions or his beliefs. Ignore his skin color. You don’t want people to hire you based on that right? Just look at him and see if he has real business experiences that makes him qualify to manage your country.

Then, tell him, “You’re hired.”

Then make your country great, free, and prosperous again. Then our countries can copy what works from each other. So far, picking a businessman, works very well for many Asian countries.

I do have one problem with Trump though. If I could choose, I’d rather Bill Gates, or Elon Musk. Why aren’t they on the ballot?

What the hell? Have you been saving this rant up since last year?

I have only one phrase for you...

Bullet points, son. Bullet Points.

Indonesia, have chosen 2 businessmen as their leader. The president and the capital’s governor were businessmen. The result is awesome for the citizens. Obviously the establishments would want you to believe otherwise.

Hillary Clinton earns her money by speech talk fee. That is effectively legal “bribe” you know. If that's not bribe it's effectively is.

Donald Trump need to understand so many things to be a great businessman. He must know who are to be hired. He must have known which business worth doing. What's the profit margin. What's the marginal cost? What's the optimal allocation of resources?

At the end businessmen are judged based on results. Customers can more easily go to another.

Those are not something a mere public speaker or politicians needs to know. Any dumb people can get paid millions of dollars if they have power.

But to be successful businessman you need to know many important things. Only one presidential candidate is like that. Donald.

Donald hired the first woman that design sky scrapper. It is profitable for him and the woman. And I think we should learn how to think like Donald at least in this aspect.

At that time, where women have far less opportunity than men, Trump pick Barbara to lead the project.

“Men are better than women, but a good woman is better than 10 men,” Trump opined. … “Donald, for all his commentary and womanizing, was the least sexist boss I ever had as far as trusting me and viewing me equally with all the men we encountered in our mutual dealings,” the book reports. “He wanted me to be him on the job. He said I would be like a ‘Donna Trump.’” Trump’s Female Tower Boss Talks About His Half-Billion Dollar Debt, Womanizing, and How He Learned to be Shameless

Donald knew that if a woman “got this far” in his industry she must be better than 10 men. So Donald pick Barbara to lead the project.

The woman herself testify on behalf of him. Donald understand that the woman he hired must be very good to get this far and pay her well.

We too must understand that Donald must have been a very good businessman to get this far. America should hire him.

Think about it. BOTH parties do not support him. He uses his own money to campaign. He must have managed his campaign very efficiently. He can't afford not otherwise. Donors and bribers have plenty of money to waste on Hillary or even the commie Bernie. Donald doesn't have that luxury.

Donald is not a politician. His opinion is often politically incorrect and he's not even bother hiding it. He has many false and irrelevant accusation against him. Basically he got this far despite all that.

Perhaps normal politicians are better than normal stubborn people. But to have someone like him to get this far, he must be 10 times as good.

In Indonesia, we hired a businessman as president. His name is Jokowi. Ever heard of him? We even have a Christian businessman, Ahok, as governor of Indonesian's capital.

Before, everything needs licensing. Indonesia was a poor country because everything is expensive. My friends, a lawyer, told me that there are many lawyers making millions of dollars doing one and only one thing, getting biz licenses.

That changed when a businessman, namely Jokowi, became president. He simply shortens and remove most business licensing and let free market handles the rest. He said that we don't even need to increase tax to supply electricity to many remote regions. He said that he’ll just ease licensing and private sector will handle that.

This is not something a normal politician can do. Normal politician does not care nor do they know even if they care what's really needed for the economy. Normal politician only care and knows how to fool people to maintain their offices.

One day Uber is coming to my country. Many politicians lost their bribes. Many taxi companies lost customers. Some minister tries to prohibit uber.

Well, petition is made on change.org, people discuss that in facebook and twitter. Then, Jokowi, a democratically elected president, reverse that in a day.

All that happens despite lack of American bombing. Perhaps also because we run out of oil

It used to simply be more profitable to be powerful politicians. It’s easier to bullshit the people, and get bribe, than to actually develop a technology that help people.

Too many parasites are so used to live comfortably sucking people’s blood. Real productive businessman that improves technology are thrown away easily.

Jokowi, being a businessman, understand that. He knows what’s going on. Politicians understand that too, but of course do nothing about it. That’s how politicians get rich. They have no other way to get rich.

Politicians, with no other job, can understand what it takes to get a job done. Politicians are never judged by customers. Politicians, unlike businessmen, are rarely judges based on result. They are judged by how well they bullshit their customers.

Jokowi pick a good education minister. The new education minister is meritocratic. So Indonesia won gold medal in International Physics Olympiad. That’s because Chinese Indonesian students are allowed to participate again. Before, the Chinese couldn’t participate due to government’s silent racial discrimination.

My city has a Christian businessman as governor, in a country with 80% Muslim. Same logic. If a Christian can “get this far” he must be very good.

Indeed, he is. Now has all road is fixed and paved. The river is now clean. The flood happens far less frequently and only when “accident” or sabotage happens. Religious thugs that terrorize the population are made harmless. My city has been saver. Ahok replaces incompetent employee with those that get things done.

And all this happens with my city having so much money left. Yes, that's actually something that reflects negatively on Ahok. In Indonesia, governors are supposed to “spend” all the budget.

Ahok has so many disagreements with other politicians, that simply wants to steal the budget. So he didn’t get the budget approved. The politicians didn’t budge because they hope they can steal more money with their version of the budget. So finally Ahok have to operate with far less money and yet the result is still much better.

A new electronic system, called e-budgeting, makes it extremely difficult for corrupt officials to steal government money now.

Before, government officials say they want to help. That’s a code word for, “give me money.” Now we have another rumors. Government officials say that I can’t help you, you got to obey the rules. I am fired if I help anyone. Sometimes I wonder if this is a change to better direction. He he he.

Internet and various internet forum makes it easy for people to voice their voice anonymously.

While not as advance as US, hiring businessmen as leaders have turned my country to at least something I can be proud of. Indonesian is not as wise as American, but at least we know how to elect real businessmen, with real balls, as our leaders.

Ahok is controversial. Many said he is rude. He swears at people calling corrupt officials’ dogs. He's not polite. That’s often used against him.

Many Muslim leaders do not bother hiding their wish to openly discriminate Ahok due to his religion.

Recently Ahok said that he doesn’t mind if people do not elect him because he’s not Muslim. He told people, in one of his speech that if you are lied to by using Quran, then you don’t have to pick him. His program will still work for you and you will still receive most benefits of what he achieved.

Somebody removed the word “using” and spread that he said “… lied to by quran.” It became a big news. People says that guys like him don’t deserve to be governor. People say city with Muslim majority should have a Muslim governor. People tried to jail him. Head of some Muslim organizations demand that he is arrested so he’s not on the ballot. The news goes all the way to Turkey.

And that reminds me about Trump. The more an “establishment” wants to kick someone out of the ballot the more we know he’s on his people’s side. Not on establishment side that would do anything to deprive us of one real choice we didn’t have so long.

The main purpose why we need government is for security. Yet cops let rioters loot people house. This is while you are prevented from defending yourself.

Your race rather than your merit decides whether you’re hired. Most Chinese can score perfect on Math GRE. I myself can score perfect even if the time is halved. And that’s the test used to test the smartest American to get into graduate school. Yet, even perfect scoring Asians can’t get into top schools because of government endorsed racism.

Under libtardism, you can make fun of Jesus but not Muhammad. So your government is endorsing a certain religion. Not much different than the Arab.

Southpark episode 201 is censored so not to offend because their creators got death threat. South Park controversies - Wikipedia

Can you imagine that? Your fellow citizens have to kow tow to some Islamic terrorists. They have to forgo their God given right to draw funny cartoons.

Jesus, Santa, Krisna, Ganesha, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Cthulhu and other even more powerful deities are not censored. Hell, 1 billion people think Jesus is a fucking God you know. Many says that his power is only matched by Flying Spaghetti Monster itself.

They don’t mind you’re making fun of him. So why are Americans kowtowing to some Arabic warlord that died hundreds of years ago? Did Osama bin Laden raise again from the death or what?

I am not racist. It’s simply more profitable to be race neutral under free market. I am definitely not a white supremacist. I am not even white. Have white men lost their balls or what that they bent over backward for ungrateful refugees? Do the Arabs bent over backward to accommodate your religion when you’re there?

Imagine American tourist going to Arab saying, “Hello Arabs, I am American worshipping flying spaghetti monster. I think I want some public fucking. I hope you respect my religion and allow me to do that while using weed I legally bought from California. All of you are wrong. Pastafarian is the one true religion. Believe or die.” Do that and see how far you go. Oh, what about threatening to kill civilians for refusing to honor Flying Spaghetti Monster? If an American tourist do that, he’s death.

But that’s how libtardism, the new sacred sacrosanct religion of the west works.

And obviously the establishment wants to put Trump out. He is accused of saying something politically incorrect.

Trump said that if you’re a star they let you do it. Isn’t that obvious? Why don’t you ask your dad if a woman ever let him grab her pussy or not? Chance is yes. Actually your very existence is a proof that some women must have let your dad did far more than pussy grabbing.

I saw so many people say that Trump advocates sexual assault. They want to get him out of the ballot? Depriving you of one real choice you will never have. Do you enjoy your slavery so much?

What Ahok said wasn’t blasphemous. Even if it is, so what? We want a governor. Not a religious leader. Sometimes I wish to speak to my fellow Indonesians. Dude, there are many corrupt officials want to steal our money. Who the fuck care about religions?

However, we don’t have full freedom of speech in Indonesia. If I said that, I can get literally killed for insulting or belittling religion. And so is you, by the way. And I really have no way to get my point across without making religion looks less important.

And guess what? I’ve heard Americans can get killed too for “insulting” religion.

We both have common problem. Certain stupid ideas are protected by violent. Usually the more messed up a belief is, the more blood spilled to protect it.

Want to know which religion is right? Buy a book promoting capitalism and pee on it. See how many airplanes hit your towers. Somehow most capitalists do not mind you insult capitalism. They have something that strengthen their faith on capitalism. It’s something called abundance evidences by the way.

Imagine if your family are slaughtered by some terrorists screaming Allahu Akbar. Imagine if the terrorist is put on trial. The terrorists say that his act is justified because you are unbelievers anyway and it’s his right to do so according to Quran.

Imagine that the judges give the terrorist a favor. You cannot criticize the terrorists nor their arguments because those are sacrosanct. You are as good as death as fuck.

Now that’s how anti blasphemy laws work. That’s how politically correctness works. You think that’s farfetched? Now check this video . It can happen to you. But remember, their beliefs are so sacrosanct you must not even make cartoon and make fun of it. Less they got offended. I mean you need to ugh, respect. Somebody got beaten up to death but all of us have to respect whatever fairy tales they use to justify that. Otherwise they may have their pheeepheeepheeeeeeeeeeling hurt and feel offended.

Imagine if some Mullah said, “Gives me $1k, it’s a religious thing to do.” Imagine you said, “Fuck no. I don’t give fuck about religion.” Then the Mullah will ask, “Why don’t you give some fuck about religion?” Now you have two choices. You can just ignore the mother fucker. Or you can “explain.” If you said, “Because religions are shitty.” Fuck… Beeeppppppp Blasphemy laws kicks in.

In Indonesia, we got MUI charging a lot of money from all food for halal certificate. They charge a lot. Many says they’re getting bribed. And many have spoken against it. It’s very difficult. Says the wrong words, and Beeeeeeeeeeeppppp…. Blasphemy….

Pick Hillary, and those people that even did far more horrible things in their country, will be your neighbor. Hope you “convert” soon or end up like the guy beaten up in the video.

Oh the guy that did the beating, in front of 20 cops, didn’t go to jail by the way. Don’t worry. Pick Hillary and your country will be like that. It’s already like that. I’ve heard riots against store owners.

The establishment say that Ahok is politically incorrect. That a guy like him doesn’t deserve to be governor.

The same way, it’s natural to know that what Trump said is politically incorrect. Under libtardism, of course Trump is wrong. I suppose if a country is full of libtards, it’s natural too that they have a libtards president. But do they?

Ahok offends feeling of Islamic cleric. So what? We want a governor, not an imam.

Trump violates libtards’ Sharia. So what? You want a president. Not a libtard imam.

There are inefficiencies in government. There is lack of meritocracy everywhere. Governments all over the world interfere too much in economy. Many immigrants, that literally want to kill you, are in. Who the fuck care about some wet pussies letting some handsome rich guy grab themselves? You want a fucking president, not a pope.

There is one other reason why you should choose a businessman over a politician. A real successful businessman does not need your money. He can actually think how to get good result.

Someone once hired a lawyer for a simple. It costs him $30k. The lawyer advices him to buy investment to protect his assets from his wife. Little did he knows that a term on the investment is that 55% of the money is gone for fees. The fee is to pay the agent commission, which happens to be the lawyer’s wife. The lawyer asks for another huge success fee for protecting his assets. It turns out, the assets are not even discussed in the court. Not to mention some substantial money the lawyer asks for the “judges” for actually really small and trivial case.

He pretty much fails in his objectives because his wife, believing that her religion wants government sanctioned marriage, simply appeals to higher court and prolong the divorce as long as she can. Putting more and more money to that lawyer won’t solve the problem. If anything, the lawyer will want the problem to persist.

I am sick to my stomach every time I remember how shitty marriage regulated by government is. I stay away from anything that may be encouraged by any religion to be frank.

I’ve heard in US it’s even worst. You can get a life time jail for making too much money while married H. Beatty Chadwick - Wikipedia. Donald also have lost tons of money for getting married. I am sure he understands how shitty government infested marriage is. Pick a guy that at least understand.

The divorce case I talked about went on and on. The guy finds another lawyer that have many clients. The lawyer is smart at delegating minor tasks to employees. That second lawyer fix his problems for a mere $200.

I think Hillary and most politicians are like the first lawyer. Politicians are so used to be judged based on bullshit rather than results. All their concern is to get themselves elected while cooperating with other politicians to grab your money. They won’t solve your problem. If anything they want to keep it there hoping that you keep paying them more and more money to “solve” your problem. All those moneys will eventually go to their pockets and their cronies.

Jokowi, Ahok, and Donald Trump are like the second lawyer. They’re a businessman. They have other “job” besides being politicians. If they want more money they can just keep running their own business.

They do not need bribe to stay rich. If you don’t hire them, they can work “somewhere” else. They do not need to be politicians to get rich.

They also do not need to kow tow to establishment to live comfortable life. They have enough. They just want to improve their brand and make clearer mark. And this is why establishments hate them. This is why they want Trump to fail.

Be wise like Trump. Pick the one closest to real businessman. Pick the best. Pick the one that survive despite adversity. Pick the one people thought of as underdog.

For your own sake. For your own profit and your children's profit. For business sake. Ignore his politically incorrectness. Ignore his religions or his beliefs. Ignore his skin color. You don’t want people to hire you based on that right? Just look at him and see if he has real business experiences that makes him qualify to manage your country.

Then make your country great, free, and prosperous again. Then our countries can copy what works from each other. So far, picking a businessman, works very well for many Asian countries.

I do have one problem with Trump though. If I could choose, I’d rather Bill Gates, or Elon Musk. Why aren’t they on the ballot?

Dude..the wall of text doesnt help....

Well then, vote for an Indonesian businessman to be president then.

mgj519d.gif

No buddy. It's your country. Get your own businessman to be the president. You have this chance. And pick a businessman not closely related to politic. So bush is in oil business. So tough. Pick Bill Gates, or well, Donald?

No buddy. It's your country. Get your own businessman to be the president. You have this chance. And pick a businessman not closely related to politic. So bush is in oil business. So tough. Pick Bill Gates, or well, Donald?

The point being made that because Indonesian businessmen did well as president, therefore Trump would do well a president is ridiculous and absurd.

That post was too long. Is there a shorter version. Sheesh. Oh and I can't look at that video.

The point being made that because Indonesian businessmen did well as president, therefore Trump would do well a president is ridiculous and absurd.

Absurd? Well, it works very well. Corruption is reduced. The government becomes more efficient. Terrorism are down. What is so absurd?

That post was too long. Is there a shorter version. Sheesh. Oh and I can't look at that video.

Hire a businessman and you got more cost effective results for everything.

Absurd? Well, it works very well. Corruption is reduced. The government becomes more efficient. Terrorism are down. What is so absurd?

How exactly would corruption be reduced and government become more efficient and terrorism down?

Background. Businessmen are used to be judged by customers. They are less likely to lie. Most successful businessmen got there by giving results and not by lying.

Politicians on the other hand?

Read here

Trump, You’re Hired!!!! – Get Rich Bang Babes

Some of the improvements in my country can only happen because we pick businessmen as leaders.

No normal politician would implement e budgeting to ensure that no money is corrupt. Normal politicians would think how to lie to the mass more and how to support their fellow politicians.

Forum List

Back