What will democrats do on this solemn day

If you think democrats don’t mourn on 9/11, have forgotten this day, or will celebrate on this day, you’re really deluding yourself. This partisan hatred by both sides only keeps us divided and makes the oligarchs happy.
It depends on the democrat.

But if you don't believe some on the Left relish the attack, you obviously can't do a Google search

Jenn M. Jackson, an assistant professor of political science at Syracuse University, trashed 9/11 commentary marking the 20th anniversary of the tragic terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Jackson finds herself among various critics on the left lambasting the efforts of others to honor and commemorate the occasion.

Jackson, a Teen Vogue columnist, describes herself as "a queer genderflux androgynous Black woman, an abolitionist, [and] a lover of all Black people." She tweeted that she was "really disturbed by how many white pundits and correspondents talk about" 9/11.

In the now-protected tweets by the verified Twitter user, Jackson named two individuals: Andy Card, who was the chief of staff to former President George W. Bush on 9/11 and Jeh Johnson, who served as the secretary of Homeland Security during President Barack Obama's administration.

Jackson's tweet refers to Card and Johnson as "pundits and correspondents," although neither of the two fall into either of the two categories.

"Card just said that 9/11 was the first time that Americans ever felt fear. He said that it was the last morning we woke up without fear and that the 'terrorists' succeeded in introducing us to fear. Wow. That's hella incorrect," Jackson wrote.

"Americans might not have really felt true fear before 9/11 because they never felt what it meant to be accessible, vulnerable, and on the receiving side of military violence at home. But, white Americans' experiences are not a stand-in for 'America,'" she continued. Jackson went on to say:

"Plenty of us Americans know what it's like to experience fear and we knew before 9/11. For a lot of us, we know fear because of other Americans."

"We have to be more honest about what 9/11 was and what it wasn't. It was an attack on the heteropatriarchal capitalistic systems that America relies upon to wrangle other countries into passivity. It was an attack on the systems many white Americans fight to protect," Jackson wrote.

Fairfax County Public Schools board member Abrar Omeish shares Jackson's sentiments. She opposed a school board resolution calling for a moment of silence marking the 20th anniversary of 9/11, because it was not "anti-racist."

Omeish's father was the director of the Dar al-Hijrah mosque, which had hired an al-Qaeda operative to serve as its imam. Obama later ordered the top Al-Qaeda operative to be killed by drone strike. The mosque itself was attended by two of the 9/11 hijackers as well as the shooter in the 2009 attack in Fort Hood, Texas.

You fail to understand how evil and insane the Left has become and pretend that the Left is just like ordinary Americans. Clearly they are not.

It depends on the democrat.

But if you don't believe some on the Left relish the attack, you obviously can't do a Google search

Jenn M. Jackson, an assistant professor of political science at Syracuse University, trashed 9/11 commentary marking the 20th anniversary of the tragic terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Jackson finds herself among various critics on the left lambasting the efforts of others to honor and commemorate the occasion.

Jackson, a Teen Vogue columnist, describes herself as "a queer genderflux androgynous Black woman, an abolitionist, [and] a lover of all Black people." She tweeted that she was "really disturbed by how many white pundits and correspondents talk about" 9/11.

In the now-protected tweets by the verified Twitter user, Jackson named two individuals: Andy Card, who was the chief of staff to former President George W. Bush on 9/11 and Jeh Johnson, who served as the secretary of Homeland Security during President Barack Obama's administration.

Jackson's tweet refers to Card and Johnson as "pundits and correspondents," although neither of the two fall into either of the two categories.

"Card just said that 9/11 was the first time that Americans ever felt fear. He said that it was the last morning we woke up without fear and that the 'terrorists' succeeded in introducing us to fear. Wow. That's hella incorrect," Jackson wrote.

"Americans might not have really felt true fear before 9/11 because they never felt what it meant to be accessible, vulnerable, and on the receiving side of military violence at home. But, white Americans' experiences are not a stand-in for 'America,'" she continued. Jackson went on to say:

"Plenty of us Americans know what it's like to experience fear and we knew before 9/11. For a lot of us, we know fear because of other Americans."

"We have to be more honest about what 9/11 was and what it wasn't. It was an attack on the heteropatriarchal capitalistic systems that America relies upon to wrangle other countries into passivity. It was an attack on the systems many white Americans fight to protect," Jackson wrote.

Fairfax County Public Schools board member Abrar Omeish shares Jackson's sentiments. She opposed a school board resolution calling for a moment of silence marking the 20th anniversary of 9/11, because it was not "anti-racist."

Omeish's father was the director of the Dar al-Hijrah mosque, which had hired an al-Qaeda operative to serve as its imam. Obama later ordered the top Al-Qaeda operative to be killed by drone strike. The mosque itself was attended by two of the 9/11 hijackers as well as the shooter in the 2009 attack in Fort Hood, Texas.

You fail to understand how evil and insane the Left has become and pretend that the Left is just like ordinary Americans. Clearly they are not.
I suppose you really believe most Ds think as this one guy you found thinks.

No doubt your counterparts can find one kooky R and claim Rs think as he does.

The oligarchy loves you.

I suppose you really believe most Ds think as this one guy you found thinks.

No doubt your counterparts can find one kooky R and claim Rs think as he does.

The oligarchy loves you.
It is hard to say how many are like this, and you don't know either. What I do know is that many seem to have bought into the notion that the nation is systemically racist as schools all across the country are force feeding children the notion that they should either feel guilty or victimized due to the color of their skin. Also, corporations all across the country have joined them in force feeding this to their employees.

So why would you feel proud and love a nation that is so evil?

The American flag is now viewed as a flag for white supremacy that should be burned.

Left lunacy is now main stream.

In fact, talking to you, I get the feeling that you believe that the world would be a better place without the imperialistic US of A.

Am I "right"?

Last edited:
It is hard to say how many are like this, and you don't know either. What I do know is that many seem to have bought into the notion that the nation is systemically racist as schools all across the country are force feeding children the notion that they should either feel guilty or victimized due to the color of their skin. Also, corporations all across the country have joined them in force feeding this to their employees.

So why would you feel proud and love a nation that is so evil?

The American flag is now viewed as a flag for white supremacy that should be burned.

Left lunacy is now main stream.

In fact, talking to you, I get the feeling that you believe that the world would be a better place without the imperialistic US of A.

Am I "right"?
If you think an imperialist USA is a good thing, you’re dumber than I thought.

I thought cons revered the Founding Fathers. You might look up what they said about imperialism and war. Here’s a tidbit for you from a wise man…
quote-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-good-war-or-a-bad-peace-benjamin-franklin-87-30-16.jpg

If you think democrats don’t mourn on 9/11, have forgotten this day, or will celebrate on this day, you’re really deluding yourself. This partisan hatred by both sides only keeps us divided and makes the oligarchs happy.

Some democrats, AOC, Omar, Sanders, Tlaib, absolutely celebrate the attacks.

Others post shit like this;

1631456736311.png

Oh, and who is it the Oligarchs fund and promote, 100% of the time?

Zuckerberg didn't send his troops to Georgia to elect Republicans. Bezos isn't corrupting Florida politics on behalf of DeSantis. George Soros isn't backing GOP prosecutors to undermine our justice system.

Some democrats, AOC, Omar, Sanders, Tlaib, absolutely celebrate the attacks.

Others post shit like this;

View attachment 538217

Oh, and who is it the Oligarchs fund and promote, 100% of the time?

Zuckerberg didn't send his troops to Georgia to elect Republicans. Bezos isn't corrupting Florida politics on behalf of DeSantis. George Soros isn't backing GOP prosecutors to undermine our justice system.
You’re misunderstanding most Democrats, by labeling them all from actions of a few on the fringe. This is an example of the classic effects of propaganda.

Your counterparts on the left do the exact same thing to Rs. You know this to be true.

Yes the oligarchs fund the D Party but they also fund the R Party, albeit to a lesser degree. Why? Because the people tend to believe the D Party represents the working class. So co-opting the D Party is a better move for the oligarchy, as they don’t want to appear to be for the rich.

All this proves that both parties are damn near identical twins. Can you see it now?

It was 20 years ago today that Islamic terrorist launched a vicious attack on America, flying planes into buildings and the Pentagon.

America responded by retaliating against Afghanistan for harboring the Terrorist network, Al Qaeda. Over the last month we have seen the shameful surrender and retreat by Joe Biden to the Taliban.

What will democrats do today? Will they remember the attack on America? Will the mourn? Or will they celebrate? Will some like Omar and Tlaib praise the terrorists? Will Biden apologize to Islam and beg forgiveness as he explains that America forced Al Qaeda to react?

Will democrats across the nation engage in terrorist attacks the way they have in Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Chicago, and Los Angeles?

What did your Donnie Dumpster do yesterday? Oh yes, provided commentary for a geezer boxing match. :rolleyes:

1631458941648.png

Trump spent the day promoting him self, He was paid big bucks by the Moonies to speak & then later paid big bucks for a kinda boxing match. He did stop by a fire station. but NO 911 events.

You’re misunderstanding most Democrats, by labeling them all from actions of a few on the fringe. This is an example of the classic effects of propaganda.

Your counterparts on the left do the exact same thing to Rs. You know this to be true.

Yes the oligarchs fund the D Party but they also fund the R Party, albeit to a lesser degree. Why? Because the people tend to believe the D Party represents the working class. So co-opting the D Party is a better move for the oligarchy, as they don’t want to appear to be for the rich.

All this proves that both parties are damn near identical twins. Can you see it now?

Okay, let's see it?

There used to the the Koch brothers, but one died and one went "Woke." (CCP)

Trump spent the day promoting him self, He was paid big bucks by the Moonies to speak & then later paid big bucks for a kinda boxing match. He did stop by a fire station. but NO 911 events.

What makes you Nazis hate Trump so much is that he's independently wealthy and can't be bought. Not by Iran buying him a beachfront Estate on Martha's Vineyard, not by Zuckerberg, certainly not by the Moonies.

You don't know how to deal with an incorruptible man. There is NOTHING more dangerous to the plans of your Reich than a man who can't be bought.

Following that logic, then war is freedom. Yet all of history shows every empire that pursued constant war died and their people suffered tyranny. Constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home, EVERY FUCKING TIME. We are witnessing right now. It’s right in your fucking face. Can you see it?

War is terrible, but there are times when we must have war. Defeating the democrats in the first civil war was absolutely necessary.

So, just like Trump, the Trump cultists tried to make 9/11 all about their own treasonous hatred.

I'm not going to say I never expected them to stoop that low, because I did. By this time, the Trump cult has demonstrated to everyone that there's no depravity they won't stoop to.

Why are they like that? DearLeader trained them to be disgusting humans. Biden spent the day in solemn remembrance. Trump spent the day promoting himself, insulting Biden and making fake claims of fraud. He literally tried to make 9/11 all about himself, so his fascist lackeys did the same.

So, just like Trump, the Trump cultists tried to make 9/11 all about their own treasonous hatred.

I'm not going to say I never expected them to stoop that low, because I did. By this time, the Trump cult has demonstrated to everyone that there's no depravity they won't stoop to.

Why are they like that? DearLeader trained them to be disgusting humans. Biden spent the day in solemn remembrance. Trump spent the day promoting himself, insulting Biden and making fake claims of fraud. He literally tried to make 9/11 all about himself, so his fascist lackeys did the same.
See? There it is again. Now it’s the hatred from the left. It would be so great if you damn wingers would stop with the hatred and stupidity.

Let’s come together and take down the establishment. yeah yeah…I know. I’m dreaming again.

What makes you Nazis hate Trump so much is that he's independently wealthy and can't be bought. Not by Iran buying him a beachfront Estate on Martha's Vineyard, not by Zuckerberg, certainly not by the Moonies.

You don't know how to deal with an incorruptible man. There is NOTHING more dangerous to the plans of your Reich than a man who can't be bought.

You REALLY believe Trumpy can't be bought? Where have you been for the past 5 years. Everything the man does he does for his own corrupt self-interest.

Every other current and ex president honored the 9/11 victims and heroes yesterday. I guess Rump considers them suckers and losers. Sad :(

See? There it is again. Now it’s the hatred from the left. It would be so great if you damn wingers would stop with the hatred and stupidity.

Grow up and lose the phony equivalence routine (which is a form of sucking up to the Trump cult.) Pointing out very obvious bad beavior is not "hate".

So why did you think it was acceptible to politicize 9/11? I mean, you're here running cover the people who did that, so clearly you approve of it.

Forum List

Back