CDZ What Will be Obamas Legacy?

So, I wonder .....

If Obama gets credit for the success of the raid for Osama Bin Laden ....

does he get the blame for the failed rescue attempt in Yemen this past weekend?

So, I wonder .....

If Obama gets credit for the success of the raid for Osama Bin Laden ....

does he get the blame for the failed rescue attempt in Yemen this past weekend?
THATSRACIST.png

Obama's legacy?
Forgettable in long term history...what historians will write 50+ years from now.
Short-term history, will be the increase in debt and the dramatic increase in welfare/food stamps etc. As well as "The Divider". America was politically divided before he took office. Now we are even more politically divided AND racially divided. There can be no argument that America has taken SEVERAL steps back in race relations, to which Obama is absolutely a contributor to this happening.

Obama's legacy?
Forgettable in long term history...what historians will write 50+ years from now.
Short-term history, will be the increase in debt and the dramatic increase in welfare/food stamps etc. As well as "The Divider". America was politically divided before he took office. Now we are even more politically divided AND racially divided. There can be no argument that America has taken SEVERAL steps back in race relations, to which Obama is absolutely a contributor to this happening.
Very true

The election of Obama did set race relations back. As soon as he was elected there were those who were determined that he would not succeed He was saddled with a Republican Party that refused to allow the political process to work regardless of the consequences
The actions of the GOP when he became President will be part of his legacy

Obama's legacy?

Sure we're divided. The republicans vowed to obstruct anything Obama did. They did this before he set foot in the oval office. Link below. Kudos to Obama for surviving these douchebags willing to destroy the country if that is what it took to destroy him and democrats in general. It didn't work, did it, all you right wing patriots?. And then repubs here complain about Obama not working with them. Right.

The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation Vanity Fair

Obama's legacy?
Very true

The election of Obama did set race relations back. As soon as he was elected there were those who were determined that he would not succeed He was saddled with a Republican Party that refused to allow the political process to work regardless of the consequences
The actions of the GOP when he became President will be part of his legacy

The sad part of your post, is I think you actually believe what you typed here.
And the glossing over everything I said is obvious.
AMERICA is extremely divided. I am not talking about politicians.
If you really want to believe that the reason conservative Americans dislike Obama is because he is black, well there is nothing I could say to you that could pull you out of the depths of such nonsense.

The President who gave no hope or change. And oversaw the destruction of cities by encouraging rioting and looting

Forum List

Back