What white parents teach their sons:

Everyone has two parents, but many grow up with only one parent in the household. For boys with absent fathers, this situation can become disastrous.

I tell my children if any wannabe pretend cop ask you anything to tell him to go fuck himself he has no right to expect you to answer anything..and if a cop ask you..ask him if you are being arrested or detained and if not you have no interest in answering any questions...goodbye

Do you also tell your children to lay down and die when they're attacked? Just wondering.

No but I do tell them to spare the historonics

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint?

I know that I make sure that I have at least one Vietnemese friend, one Korean friend, one Chinese friend and one Japanese friend. Otherwise, I'm worried that some Asian might think I'm racist. With blacks, I make sure to attend black churches and be fluent in ebonics. Even then, I can't blame them for thinking I'm racist because I don't look like them and surely I can't be trusted according to black code.

I know that I make sure that I have at least one Vietnemese friend, one Korean friend, one Chinese friend and one Japanese friend. Otherwise, I'm worried that some Asian might think I'm racist. With blacks, I make sure to attend black churches and be fluent in ebonics. Even then, I can't blame them for thinking I'm racist because I don't look like them and surely I can't be trusted according to black code.

Dog, you need to hang with whitey a bit more. Then you won't have to think of that stuff. Just be yourself.

*Just kidding*

I've got four (count 'em, 4) kids. Well, five including my evil red-headed stepson. Lilly-white corn-fed crackers all.

I've only imparted to them these few tenets: always be aware of your surroundings, afford all with respect, and know that if you are caught doing no-good that no matter your innocence you WILL be judged upon the most heinous of acts of those in who's company you keep.

That's my white word to my little crackas. Never talked about race to my kids. I only spoke of people. And every one of my children have black friends. Black people friends.

Color was never spoken in my household. We taught our kids about people. Common denominator shit.

If only more people had listened to King than Sharpton.

I tell my children if any wannabe pretend cop ask you anything to tell him to go fuck himself he has no right to expect you to answer anything..and if a cop ask you..ask him if you are being arrested or detained and if not you have no interest in answering any questions...goodbye

If the Martins had taught Trayvon this simple truth he wouldn't have needed to beat the crap out Zimmerman in order to protect his right not to answer questions.

Do NOT walk by yourself, at night, in the rain, through a strange neighborhood with a history of residential crime, while wearing a hooded cover and peering at homes.

DO be aware that such a neighborhood may have a sanctioned watch program in effect, and that a watchperson may be on duty who might have occasion to ask of your whereabouts, as described in his neighbor-given directives.

If so confronted, remove your hooded cover and explain your presence by stating your name and purpose of ingress and egress. Engage in light banter (i.e. "How 'bout them Seminoles").

As an alternative... do NOT sneak up on said watchman and cold-cock his ass, take him to the ground, and proceed to pummel his skull into the pavement.

If the opportunity exists, present the watchman with an offer to share your Skittles and Tea drink.

Really ??...I have never told any of my children such nonsense

It's metaphorical. C'mon.

Some people have difficulty when words surpass 3 syllables.

"George Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of his truck."

False. He has every right to get out of his truck and investigate potential wrong doing or do whatever the fuck he wants within the law.

"George Zimmerman shouldn't have followed Trayvon Martin."

Or what? He deserves to be beaten to death? GZ has a right to walk within his own neighborhood.

If the Martins had taught Trayvon this simple truth he wouldn't have needed to beat the crap out Zimmerman in order to protect his right not to answer questions.

I've no idea what really happened the night Trayvon died but telling kids to be disrespectful to adults or police officers isn't wise.

Kids being disrespectful to adults and officials is one of the problems we have today.

Sure, I know some adults and officials can be disrespectful to kids but you don't want your kids to imitate those kinds of people.

You folks just cannot get enough of this Zimmerman issue, can you?

What do we have about 30 Zimmerman threads on the board already?

Because it indicates how important race really is. That's why when I heard about the Proclamation Act of 1763, which reserved non-coastal states for Indians and kept Whites out of the frontier, I knew that was the real cause of our War of Independence. Whites and the feral races are different species. This war has been going on since pre-historic times. But ethnologists and anthropolists are mindless slaves to political correctness. As an independent thinker, I have to believe that the Neanderthal were killed off by the homo sapiens and didn't just die from incompetence or even that the superior species took their land.

ya know, tm's parents seemed like decent good people too.....

my guess is they taught him all of that....... he chose not to listen to them.

Maybe decent good people, but not good parents.
They should have grounded his butt for being on suspension. It wasn't the first time he had been suspended either.
The School gave him punishment, but the parents did not follow through with their punishment.

I taught mine to be respectful to everyone . until they dont deserve it.

Do NOT walk by yourself, at night, in the rain, through a strange neighborhood with a history of residential crime, while wearing a hooded cover and peering at homes.

DO be aware that such a neighborhood may have a sanctioned watch program in effect, and that a watchperson may be on duty who might have occasion to ask of your whereabouts, as described in his neighbor-given directives.

If so confronted, remove your hooded cover and explain your presence by stating your name and purpose of ingress and egress. Engage in light banter (i.e. "How 'bout them Seminoles").

As an alternative... do NOT sneak up on said watchman and cold-cock his ass, take him to the ground, and proceed to pummel his skull into the pavement.

If the opportunity exists, present the watchman with an offer to share your Skittles and Tea drink.[/Q/]

Anyone who thinks that Trayvon didn't know all that is trying to make him into a martyr in order to put the majority of White people in their place. So the logical conclusion is that Trayvon was trying to get some street cred by surprising Zimmerman and knocking him out. For proof to his fellow gangstas, he'd then take Z's keys, steal his SUV, and show it off before selling it to a chop shop. The Hug a Thug crowd wants to create the image of someone so ignorant of the Black crime rate that he wouldn't have any idea about why he was being followed, except if it was because Zimmerman was a racist or homosexual stalker out to get him. To wade in even deeper with their lying, they then have to say he didn't call the police because they would probably beat him up, just like they do to all the "poor innocent blacks" who resist arrest.

Last edited:

Do you also tell your children to lay down and die when they're attacked? Just wondering.

It would be consistent with the Trayvestite girlymen. They secretly desire to be raped by sweaty wild men. They are of the "a punk is a hunk" preference.

Forum List

Back