What white parents teach their sons:

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Do NOT walk by yourself, at night, in the rain, through a strange neighborhood with a history of residential crime, while wearing a hooded cover and peering at homes.

DO be aware that such a neighborhood may have a sanctioned watch program in effect, and that a watchperson may be on duty who might have occasion to ask of your whereabouts, as described in his neighbor-given directives.

If so confronted, remove your hooded cover and explain your presence by stating your name and purpose of ingress and egress. Engage in light banter (i.e. "How 'bout them Seminoles").

As an alternative... do NOT sneak up on said watchman and cold-cock his ass, take him to the ground, and proceed to pummel his skull into the pavement.

If the opportunity exists, present the watchman with an offer to share your Skittles and Tea drink.

I've got four (count 'em, 4) kids. Well, five including my evil red-headed stepson. Lilly-white corn-fed crackers all.

I've only imparted to them these few tenets: always be aware of your surroundings, afford all with respect, and know that if you are caught doing no-good that no matter your innocence you WILL be judged upon the most heinous of acts of those in who's company you keep.

That's my white word to my little crackas. Never talked about race to my kids. I only spoke of people. And every one of my children have black friends. Black people friends.

Color was never spoken in my household. We taught our kids about people. Common denominator shit.

My dad told me to do WHATEVER a lady cop ever asked me to because she had no recourse but to shoot my big butt.

But I do not identify myself with any "race" or political party.

Do NOT walk by yourself, at night, in the rain, through a strange neighborhood with a history of residential crime, while wearing a hooded cover and peering at homes.

DO be aware that such a neighborhood may have a sanctioned watch program in effect, and that a watchperson may be on duty who might have occasion to ask of your whereabouts, as described in his neighbor-given directives.

If so confronted, remove your hooded cover and explain your presence by stating your name and purpose of ingress and egress. Engage in light banter (i.e. "How 'bout them Seminoles").

As an alternative... do NOT sneak up on said watchman and cold-cock his ass, take him to the ground, and proceed to pummel his skull into the pavement.

If the opportunity exists, present the watchman with an offer to share your Skittles and Tea drink.

Really ??...I have never told any of my children such nonsense

I tell my children if any wannabe pretend cop ask you anything to tell him to go fuck himself he has no right to expect you to answer anything..and if a cop ask you..ask him if you are being arrested or detained and if not you have no interest in answering any questions...goodbye

You folks just cannot get enough of this Zimmerman issue, can you?

What do we have about 30 Zimmerman threads on the board already?

You folks just cannot get enough of this Zimmerman issue, can you?

What do we have about 30 Zimmerman threads on the board already?

Because some people can't ever get enough of the goading and flaming.... it's what they live for. Funny....probably most of them consider themselves Conservative Christians too.

I tell my children if any wannabe pretend cop ask you anything to tell him to go fuck himself he has no right to expect you to answer anything..and if a cop ask you..ask him if you are being arrested or detained and if not you have no interest in answering any questions...goodbye

Do you also tell your children to lay down and die when they're attacked? Just wondering.

Really ??...I have never told any of my children such nonsense

It's metaphorical. C'mon.

The reality is trayvon thought Zimmerman was gay and Trayvon gay bashed Zimmerman. Trayvon was the one profiling that night.

ya know, tm's parents seemed like decent good people too.....

my guess is they taught him all of that....... he chose not to listen to them.

Have you seen Trayvon's wrap sheet? They were not good parents. They're putting on a show for sympathy and consequently dollars.

ya know, tm's parents seemed like decent good people too.....

my guess is they taught him all of that....... he chose not to listen to them.

Have you seen Trayvon's wrap sheet? They were not good parents. They're putting on a show for sympathy and consequently dollars.

TM should have been confined to the house that night -- Grounded due to the issues that got him suspended from school. Or could it be that dad could not control the 17 year old enough to enforce such an action.

Do you also tell your children to lay down and die when they're attacked? Just wondering.

No but I do tell them to spare the historonics

Forum List

Back