What we talk about when we talk about Israel/Palestine

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
What we talk about when we talk about Israel/Palestine

An interesting panel discussion. Four Jews and two Palestinians discuss their views.

There was this Australian show on "patriotism"

The panel had ONE patriot on it. The rest were the usual crowd of Looney's, globalists, a very quiet anti Islamist, a FAKE converted Muslim lady.

The nationalist guy these lefties had brought in to destroy was a 6 foot 3 blonde guy built like a brick out house. At the end he got so baited, he "named the jew"!!!

:lmao:

I could tell by the young guy's language he was only about a year in to internet Nazi brainwashing. The internet Nazis like at stormfront, they get you to pick a fight with out any training or idea of how to fight. And that's what the poor guy did.

Those leftist in the national television station are cruel bastards. Normally they just dredge up some middle-aged short stocky protectionist with a forehead of popping veins.

This is the show. Not sure if you can see the link outside Australia

Hack Live - Swipe Right

The panel had ONE patriot on it. The rest were the usual crowd of Looney's, globalists, a very quiet anti Islamist, a FAKE converted Muslim lady.

The nationalist guy these lefties had brought in to destroy was a 6 foot 3 blonde guy built like a brick out house. At the end he got so baited, he "named the jew"!!!

I could tell by the young guy's language he was only about a year in to internet Nazi brainwashing. The internet Nazis like at stormfront, they get you to pick a fight with out any training or idea of how to fight. And that's what the poor guy did.

Those leftist in the national television station are cruel bastards. Normally they just dredge up some middle-aged short stocky protectionist with a forehead of popping veins.

Hack Live - Swipe Right
That is ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corp.) It is not available here in the US. They do have a radio station (short wave) that I listen to sometimes. There doesn't seem to be anything peculiar about it.

Hack Live - Swipe Right
That is ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corp.) It is not available here in the US. They do have a radio station (short wave) that I listen to sometimes. There doesn't seem to be anything peculiar about it.
Yes you can't see it there. It's very left wing. I only watch it and SBS actually.

But sometimes the staged political slant is cringeful. I still Didn't watch your video but I'll watch it later.

Hack Live - Swipe Right
Yes you can't see it there. It's very left wing. I only watch it and SBS actually.

But sometimes the staged political slant is cringeful. I still Didn't watch your video but I'll watch it later.
I found it interesting because most of these discussions are one side or the other.

Hack Live - Swipe Right

I found it interesting because most of these discussions are one side or the other.
I found it very uncomfortable. I don't know how people can live like that.

Hack Live - Swipe Right

Indeed.

Hack Live - Swipe Right

Indeed.
Indeed.

Living under the precepts of a 7th century theocratic code and adhering to the principles of a hate and war manual invented by an Arab warlord, totally out of touch with the modern, relevant world has consequences.

Indeed.
Indeed.

Living under the precepts of a 7th century theocratic code and adhering to the principles of a hate and war manual invented by an Arab warlord, totally out of touch with the modern, relevant world has consequences.
It looks like the only people holding these women back are the assholes with the guns.

Indeed.
Indeed.

It looks like the only people holding these women back are the assholes with the guns.

No one denies that there is a difference between the West Bank and Gaza. Yet you support Hamas over the PA! And Hamas does hold back women.

Indeed.
Indeed.

No one denies that there is a difference between the West Bank and Gaza. Yet you support Hamas over the PA! And Hamas does hold back women.

Don't confuse the elected PA in Gaza with the illegal "PA" in the West Bank.

Hamas has its problems but Islamic extremism is not one of them. Islamic extremists complain that Hamas is too moderate and democratic.

Indeed.
Indeed.

Hamas has its problems but Islamic extremism is not one of them. Islamic extremists complain that Hamas is too moderate and democratic.

Oh, my. I hope I'm not guilty of the crime described as "hurting Moslems feelings" if I describe Hamas as Moderate Islamic Terrorists™

Indeed.
Indeed.

Moderate and democratic? That's a joke.

The Palestinians and Arab Muslims Jihad against Israel as is taught each and every Friday in Mosques all across the Middle East.

The Palestinians and Arab Muslims Jihad against Israel as is taught each and every Friday in Mosques all across the Middle East.

This is not a religious conflict. Take it to the religion forum.

This is not a religious conflict. Take it to the religion forum.

It actually is a religious conflict from the perspective of the islamic terrorists occupying the disputed territories.

You should read the Hamas charter.

Indeed.
Indeed.

"What we talk about when we talk about Israel/Palestine"

Forum List

Back