what we should do about Obamacare

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
This is my hope, that we go ahead and pass this bill & give the ball to Senator Rand Paul to create a comprehensive plan to run on for 2018.

Send it back to the House - but pass it with a clause that it has to be renewed by vote next year.

Lets make the election in 2018 about what we do about Obamacare.

THIS is the reason Trump won

well, plus, Hillary

But anyway, the unpopularity of Hussein's Obamacare has lost a lot of democrats a lot of seats the last couple of elections.

Our friends on the left and in the media chortle and giggle gleefully as the say "Trump is a failure, hasn't gotten anything done"

let's make this the critical issue

run candidates in Republican districts that WILL repeal and replace Obamacare

THIS is the issue that costs the Democrats 900 or so seats in the last 8 years

I almost feel as if we are better off without a permanent replacement

so yes, I want to pass legislation that repeals the mandates, at a minimum

But I don't think we should just pass a bill & breathe a sigh of relief & say "we're done"

we should campaign on nailing down a better & more permanent replacement for ACA & the wall

I think we win seats in the Senate & at a minimum, hold serve in the House, maybe lose 3 - 6 seats pick up a couple best case scenario

we could lose 15 to 20 at worse, I think - doubt we lose the House altogether

if we work hard to beat the "cucks" in the home districts during primaries - I bet we could pick off 2 to 5 of these & keep the Seats by beating Dem challengers in the general election

that would scare just enough of the rest of them, even just 2 seats & some close races.

We need to be thinking long term. Get something passed NOW that repeals any mandates & make 2018 about how to improve on that, get Trump to do rallies (which he will - believe me. They will be the best rallies, people, the best.)

I honestly don't care what they do. I'm sure it won't be worse than Obamacare.

I have health ins. through my employer. It costs me ~$250/mo inc. dental. My deductible is $250. Half of that is paid for by work.

Work also pays half the 20% my ins doesn't cover.

Last edited:

I have health ins. through my employer. It costs me ~$250/mo inc. dental. My deductible is $250. Half of that is paid for by work.

I was just thinking about group employer coverage with what they have in this bill. If the tax refundable tax credits stand for everyone then why should an employer provide group health any longer. Just saves them money. Why would they even consider it when they can enhance their bottom line?

This is my hope, that we go ahead and pass this bill & give the ball to Senator Rand Paul to create a comprehensive plan to run on for 2018.

Send it back to the House - but pass it with a clause that it has to be renewed by vote next year.

well, plus, Hillary

But anyway, the unpopularity of Hussein's Obamacare has lost a lot of democrats a lot of seats the last couple of elections.

Our friends on the left and in the media chortle and giggle gleefully as the say "Trump is a failure, hasn't gotten anything done"

But I don't think we should just pass a bill & breathe a sigh of relief & say "we're done"

we should campaign on nailing down a better & more permanent replacement for ACA & the wall

I think we win seats in the Senate & at a minimum, hold serve in the House, maybe lose 3 - 6 seats pick up a couple best case scenario

if we work hard to beat the "cucks" in the home districts during primaries - I bet we could pick off 2 to 5 of these & keep the Seats by beating Dem challengers in the general election

that would scare just enough of the rest of them, even just 2 seats & some close races.

We need to be thinking long term. Get something passed NOW that repeals any mandates & make 2018 about how to improve on that, get Trump to do rallies (which he will - believe me. They will be the best rallies, people, the best.)

The next election will be about far more than the Obamacare. Democrats are perceived as do nothing politicians, whiners, sore losers and representatives of the screw the other guy I want more free stuff crowd .. hopefully a breed of sub-humans infecting America soon forced to survive on their own or die off..

Trump's doing fine .. Republicans need to grow some balls and listen to the productive Americans, not the natural freeloading losers.

this so called great nation can build the largest most powerful military in the world but can't find its a $s when it comes to viable healthcare.

this so called great nation can build the largest most powerful military in the world but can't find its a $s when it comes to viable healthcare.

Get government the hell out of it would be the best path... odds zero

I was just thinking about group employer coverage with what they have in this bill. If the tax refundable tax credits stand for everyone then why should an employer provide group health any longer. Just saves them money. Why would they even consider it when they can enhance their bottom line?
Some employers can afford that extra value to their employees.

I work for a hospital that's part of a large healthcare system. A healthcare system that had to cut hundreds of jobs because of Obamacare.

If Obamacare is soooo bad why do they want to keep so much of it? Except the parts that pay for it!!

I work for a hospital that's part of a large healthcare system. A healthcare system that had to cut hundreds of jobs because of Obamacare.

Yep they'll keep it. But what about those employer's with a hundred or less employee's? Won't happen right away but when the employer understands that the govt will give their employee's a tax credit to purchase an individual plan and pocket the money they will save. And since discrimination laws may be taken away the employer can tell the ones he really fond of keeping or key employee's I've give you a couple hundred a month for your insurance.

Yep they'll keep it. But what about those employer's with a hundred or less employee's? Won't happen right away but when the employer understands that the govt will give their employee's a tax credit to purchase an individual plan and pocket the money they will save. And since discrimination laws may be taken away the employer can tell the ones he really fond of keeping or key employee's I've give you a couple hundred a month for your insurance.
I already said I don't care what happens. I also said it'll be better than the Obamacare BS.

We finally have a president focused on making things better for everyone. I can applaud him for that.

If Obamacare is soooo bad why do they want to keep so much of it? Except the parts that pay for it!!

Politics over common sense and truly representing the working American people's interests.

Last edited:
If Obamacare was sooo good, why were people willing to pay the fines?

The penalty is kinda low . And their idiots for going without coverage .
Were the fines cheaper than paying the outrageous costs for coverage and deductibles?

In most cases the fines were cheaper than annual premium's. But what would the fine be to human life if one had been diagnosed with cancer? Or even a prescription of Humira?

What should be do with ObamaCare?

Crush it. Have it driven before us, and hear the lamentations of its women.

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

If you are paying $250.00/mo, you are getting ripped off. It's a slush fund. Off-line accounting for management bonuses and vacations.

It's more important for a company to make record profits than pay their employees a livable wage?

well, plus, Hillary

The next election will be about far more than the Obamacare. Democrats are perceived as do nothing politicians, whiners, sore losers and representatives of the screw the other guy I want more free stuff crowd .. hopefully a breed of sub-humans infecting America soon forced to survive on their own or die off..

Trump's doing fine .. Republicans need to grow some balls and listen to the productive Americans, not the natural freeloading losers.

Trump is doing fine if you are a capitalist racketeer.

Forum List

Back