What Username Do You Guys Like Better?

Which Username Do You Guys Like Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and btw I forgot to mention that even though it's past the time where I could change my username Road Runner still stands since it was the clear winner here. :D

I was thinking about whether or not I should change my username again when I have a chance to. Comeback Queen and Captain Savage keep running through my head because I'm definitely savage and known for my comebacks around here whenever somebody downgrades me, but Road Runner is good too and I'm not sure if I would be confusing people if I change it again as I think I have in the past.

Conservatives, I would really like your input. Should I change my username again to either Comeback Queen or Captain Savage or is Road Runner good enough? (For those of you who don't already know I changed it to Road Runner due to a suggestion from Bob Blaylock since I am Coyote's opposition. Oh and the username with the most votes is the one I'll either keep or change to. (I can't make up my own mind lol that's why I thought that I would do a poll. I definitely want to send a message to all of my liberal bullies though so that's why I'm thinking about changing it to one of the other two. :D)
No need to change. It's like changing an avatar. Even if people don't get it... Fuck em' Let them impale themselves on thier assumptions.

I was thinking about whether or not I should change my username again when I have a chance to. Comeback Queen and Captain Savage keep running through my head because I'm definitely savage and known for my comebacks around here whenever somebody downgrades me, but Road Runner is good too and I'm not sure if I would be confusing people if I change it again as I think I have in the past.

Conservatives, I would really like your input. Should I change my username again to either Comeback Queen or Captain Savage or is Road Runner good enough? (For those of you who don't already know I changed it to Road Runner due to a suggestion from Bob Blaylock since I am Coyote's opposition. Oh and the username with the most votes is the one I'll either keep or change to. (I can't make up my own mind lol that's why I thought that I would do a poll. I definitely want to send a message to all of my liberal bullies though so that's why I'm thinking about changing it to one of the other two. :D)

If I see you make the change I will still forget in a day or less.

So if we talk on here after, and I act like we've never spoken, that is why. Get the name you like.

If you want to get noticed, use 'Dante'. That would raise some brows and mess with peoples minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back