What unemployment? I've received 840 job offers since 1/1/2010

They don't say "hey, Jim Smith," your benefits are discontinued b/c we got an anonymous tip!"

Jackass.

They discontinue them after they INVESTIGATE Jim Smith. The investigation determines if he loses benefits or not, not the tip. The tip independantly starts the process and he has no right to sue if the investigation shows he WAS committing fraud, dumbass, and if it DOESNT show it.............he WOULDNT LOSE BENEFITS.

You're scared of nothing.

Oh. Yeah. I get it.
They have people tailing the thousands out there who are cheating NYS out of 405 a week.
They "investigate" them.

Jeez....and you call ME a jackass....you have nmo idea what you are talking about. I am on the pohone with Unemployment every fucking day of the week......but YOU know better.

I am in the recruiting business.....but YOU know better.

Sure....hundreds of thousands of people on unemployment....and they will "investigate" all those reported by anonymous tips.

Asshole...the investigation is calling EVERYONE they interview with.....INCLUDING ME, the anonymous one...and when I say the truth...I AM NO LONGER ANONYMOUS you fucking idiot.jeez......I give up with you.

The anonymous hotline is for Jane Doe who heard that someone she knows is gaming the game.

Not for someone who was gamed.....

The anonymous hotline is to report UI Benefits Fraud, period.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzDvhKDy4xM&feature=player_embedded]Eminem - Method Man - Royce Da 5'9" - What's the Beat - YouTube[/ame]

They don't say "hey, Jim Smith," your benefits are discontinued b/c we got an anonymous tip!"

Jackass.

They discontinue them after they INVESTIGATE Jim Smith. The investigation determines if he loses benefits or not, not the tip. The tip independantly starts the process and he has no right to sue if the investigation shows he WAS committing fraud, dumbass, and if it DOESNT show it.............he WOULDNT LOSE BENEFITS.

Oh. Yeah. I get it.
They have people tailing the thousands out there who are cheating NYS out of 405 a week.
They "investigate" them.

Jeez....and you call ME a jackass....you have nmo idea what you are talking about. I am on the pohone with Unemployment every fucking day of the week......but YOU know better.

Sure....hundreds of thousands of people on unemployment....and they will "investigate" all those reported by anonymous tips.

Asshole...the investigation is calling EVERYONE they interview with.....INCLUDING ME, the anonymous one...and when I say the truth...I AM NO LONGER ANONYMOUS you fucking idiot.

jeez......I give up with you.

I had a feeling this post would scare you away.

It was posted at 1:42 I responded at 1:50.............wipe the douche off of your face.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTx54GJMGn4&feature=player_embedded]Ruff Ryders Ruff Ryders All-Star Freestyle bonus - YouTube[/ame]

Whooooooooooooooooo @ those dunks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Yeah. I get it.
They "investigate" them.

Asshole...the investigation is calling EVERYONE they interview with.....INCLUDING ME, the anonymous one...and when I say the truth...I AM NO LONGER ANONYMOUS you fucking idiot.jeez......I give up with you.

The anonymous hotline is for Jane Doe who heard that someone she knows is gaming the game.

Yes. It is to report what the anonymous person calims he believes is fraud.
Then the unemployment rep for that person tkaes out the file on the person.
That file incliudes business cards of every personnel agency he has visited and every company he has interviewed with (sometimes they dont get cards, but they must give the names of the companies, who they met with, when they met and how they found out about the job).
When a call of supposed fraud comes in they call everyone on that list to confirm that the person is truly seeking a job.
When I get the call, (and I get it everyday), they want to know how oftent they are in touch, how many interviews they went on, the result of the interviews, etc.

So...I call anonymously....

I then get a call...and I tell them he turned down the job.

They ask him why he turned down the job...he has no answer so he then complains that he never turned it down...and I am lying....(happens quite often)....and now he is told that he has the right to go to court to re claim his benefits....I am subpeonaed.....now I am face to face with the man....no longer anonymous...his word against mine.

Or...

He tuirned down the opportunity for an interview. I report him anonynmously. I get the call from unemployment....I tell them the truth.....same outcome.

Empoloyers and agencies do not have the right to remain anonymous.

It is a serious problem...whether you want to deny it or not.

But YOU ARE WRONG.

Jackass.

Oh. Yeah. I get it.
They "investigate" them.

Asshole...the investigation is calling EVERYONE they interview with.....INCLUDING ME, the anonymous one...and when I say the truth...I AM NO LONGER ANONYMOUS you fucking idiot.

You should give up, I make ya look like the jackass you apparently are.

The investigation would be determined by the anonymous tipster saying "he works for his brother."

Then, the State finds the brother's place of employment.

UE shows up @ Random, same as child protective services does, looks for the Insured to be working or not, and also questions the brother.

There's a sentence on the Dept. of Labor's Website I wish more people in the position to do-so would take seriously, so that Taxpayers aren't always the ones getting bent over and fucked. Here it is: We need your help to keep the UI system fair for everyone.

You keep letting it go though. You're complicit.

Wrong...that is NOT what unempoloyment does.

They do not send people out into the field.

They review where the man CLAIMED to have interviewed and call us.

I get those calls on a daily basis...about 10 a day.....although Wednesday we usually getabout 50........as it is a big "meet with unemployment day" here in NYC.

You want to believe you know the way it works...you dont. You have absolutely no idea.

And the fact that you are so emphatic about it pretty much opens my eyes to how full of shit you are on all other topics on her.

You are a fake.

Yes. It is to report what the anonymous person calims he believes is fraud.
Then the unemployment rep for that person tkaes out the file on the person.
That file incliudes business cards of every personnel agency he has visited and every company he has interviewed with (sometimes they dont get cards, but they must give the names of the companies, who they met with, when they met and how they found out about the job).
When a call of supposed fraud comes in they call everyone on that list to confirm that the person is truly seeking a job.
When I get the call, (and I get it everyday), they want to know how oftent they are in touch, how many interviews they went on, the result of the interviews, etc.

So...I call anonymously....

I then get a call...and I tell them he turned down the job.

They ask him why he turned down the job...he has no answer so he then complains that he never turned it down...and I am lying....(happens quite often)....and now he is told that he has the right to go to court to re claim his benefits....I am subpeonaed.....now I am face to face with the man....no longer anonymous...his word against mine.

Or...

He tuirned down the opportunity for an interview. I report him anonynmously. I get the call from unemployment....I tell them the truth.....same outcome.

Empoloyers and agencies do not have the right to remain anonymous.

It is a serious problem...whether you want to deny it or not.

But YOU ARE WRONG.

What would him looking for a job or not have to do with your anonymous "tip" saying that he's working "off of the books" with his brother for $100 a day?

You wouldn't even be involved in the corroboration of that, at all. It has nothing to do with him looking for a job or not. They already (should be) asking you if he's looking for a job or not.

It's independant of him working under the table collecting pay while also collecting benefits. Jesus christ.

I don't understand how ANYONE can be unemployed in America.
I am not interested in any of these as I own my own business but if I wanted a job every day since 1/1/2010 I received email notifications about jobs in my area of Florida. Hertz, Crab Shack, Manorcare, Dunkin Donuts, Kohl's,Outback, AMC theatres,Enterprise, Dollar, CarMaxTruBlue, Aerotek...
Just to name a few of the 840 distinct emails with job offers!

840 jobs all for one person!

In addition in Washington State apple pickers are desperately needed and they pay $150/day almost $50,000 a year.. and these jobs are available right now!

The problem is NOT available JOBS..
It's people that want to work!

You've "RECEIVED" 840 jobs?
Don't you mean you've "GIVEN" 840 blow jobs?

Oh. Yeah. I get it.
They "investigate" them.

You should give up, I make ya look like the jackass you apparently are.

The investigation would be determined by the anonymous tipster saying "he works for his brother."

Then, the State finds the brother's place of employment.

UE shows up @ Random, same as child protective services does, looks for the Insured to be working or not, and also questions the brother.

There's a sentence on the Dept. of Labor's Website I wish more people in the position to do-so would take seriously, so that Taxpayers aren't always the ones getting bent over and fucked. Here it is: We need your help to keep the UI system fair for everyone.

You keep letting it go though. You're complicit.

Wrong...that is NOT what unempoloyment does.

They do not send people out into the field.

They review where the man CLAIMED to have interviewed and call us.

I get those calls on a daily basis...about 10 a day.....although Wednesday we usually getabout 50........as it is a big "meet with unemployment day" here in NYC.

You want to believe you know the way it works...you dont. You have absolutely no idea.

And the fact that you are so emphatic about it pretty much opens my eyes to how full of shit you are on all other topics on her.

You are a fake.

That's what I determined about you before we ever even debated back and forth on here. It's apparent.

It's not legal to work under the table collecting tax free pay whether or not someone is actively seeking "on the books" employment.

And it's that simple.

You said it happens every day where a guy will tell you he's making x-dollars under the table.

You don't have shit to lose by anonymously reporting that, and can even deny it when the investigation comes your particular way. Why the fuck would you even know, all things being equal, in UE's eyes? Why would YOU know if he's under the table, for all intents and purposes? You wouldn't.

Report them.

You're complicit if you don't.

When someone collects unemployment insurance (UI) benefits by lying to the Department of Labor, he or she is committing fraud. We take UI benefits fraud very seriously. It is a crime that affects businesses and workers. It drives up UI taxes on law-abiding businesses, and it frustrates honest workers. We need every dollar to help those who honestly need these benefits. .

Favorite band, tbh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiGlNDnOtE]Breaking Benjamin - So Cold - YouTube[/ame]

You can't sue someone if you don't even have the basis for a case.

if my recollection is correct, the only thing a past employers is allowed to say is whether the person worked there and for how long. i don't know about the question you ask.

the employer must also divulge as to whether or not the employee left on his/her own accord or if the employee was terminated.

But unemployment ALSO interacts with prospective employers and personell agencies as it pertains to the interview "activity" of a benefits collector.

I get calls from unemployment on a regular basis asking me how Jim Smith did on his interview.

so Jim Smith did not get 840 job offers?

I think there is a bit of an understanding issue here between a job lead and a job offer.

Second favorite, tbh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-mDCks2Pmo]Trapt- Skin Deep - YouTube[/ame]

Man....7 times in concert and I'm still not sick of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SO3wTD8tlQ]Trapt - Disconnected with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Shots @ the game :shock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsahsEv_UdU&feature=feedu]GT (Genius Tracks) - Ease Off - YouTube[/ame]

if my recollection is correct, the only thing a past employers is allowed to say is whether the person worked there and for how long. i don't know about the question you ask.

the employer must also divulge as to whether or not the employee left on his/her own accord or if the employee was terminated.

But unemployment ALSO interacts with prospective employers and personell agencies as it pertains to the interview "activity" of a benefits collector.

I get calls from unemployment on a regular basis asking me how Jim Smith did on his interview.

I think there is a bit of an understanding issue here between a job lead and a job offer.

there arent even 840 jobs available in NYC.....(exaggeration).

And yes, that was a mistake by the OP....he/she recieved information on 840 job opportunities.

In my office, we have found that a qualified candidate gets one offer per 4 interviews.....and it is not an accident when we see most of the time it is either the thrid or fourth interview that winds up with an offer. This is becuase we help the job seeker hone his/her interviewing skills based on the results of the previous interview(s).
Prepping our candidates is our number one priority.

However, this ratio (1 in 4) has not changed over the past decade...including during this recession....just a little bit of information I thought I should add.

Finally...a qualified candidate includes the foillowing

1) Confidence
2) Articulation
3) focus
4) determination
5) Clean Cut

In this economy we have all but eliminated the need for a suit for interviews. I do not expect those that are unemployed to spend money so they can make money. Instead, I have had several meetings with my clients and explained to them how it is best we not judge a candidate based on their economic situatiuon...but based on their character and skill set....and my cleints have agreed...I guess the way I presented it to them sunk in.

A suit is always best....but when one is not available, I always explain to my clients that they need to look past it...and they do.

Finally...and this is sound advice....when seeking a job opporuntity do NOT do what the masses do. Present a differential to the prospective employer. Find one...whatever it is.

Likwise, when seeking a job, dont simply double click on Monster Board. That is what the masses do. Research companies...seek out people with a comnmon demononiator as you...and reach out to them.

Last edited:

there arent even 840 jobs available in NYC.....(exaggeration).
FALSE!!!
THERE ARE 85,888 jobs within 25 miles of New York, NY.
New York Jobs | New York Careers | Employment in New York, NY

And yes, that was a mistake by the OP....he/she recieved information on 840 job opportunities.

FALSE: I received (remember"I" before "E" except after "C")
840 emails that actually averaged 8 jobs per email!!!

In my office, we have found that a qualified candidate gets one offer per 4 interviews.....and it is not an accident when we see most of the time it is either the thrid or fourth interview that winds up with an offer. This is becuase we help the job seeker hone his/her interviewing skills based on the results of the previous interview(s).
Prepping our candidates is our number one priority.

However, this ratio (1 in 4) has not changed over the past decade...including during this recession....just a little bit of information I thought I should add.

Finally...a qualified candidate includes the foillowing

1) Confidence
2) Articulation
3) focus
4) determination
5) Clean Cut

In this economy we have all but eliminated the need for a suit for interviews. I do not expect those that are unemployed to spend money so they can make money. Instead, I have had several meetings with my clients and explained to them how it is best we not judge a candidate based on their economic situatiuon...but based on their character and skill set....and my cleints have agreed...I guess the way I presented it to them sunk in.

A suit is always best....but when one is not available, I always explain to my clients that they need to look past it...and they do.

Finally...and this is sound advice....when seeking a job opporuntity do NOT do what the masses do. Present a differential to the prospective employer. Find one...whatever it is.

Likwise, when seeking a job, dont simply double click on Monster Board. That is what the masses do. Research companies...seek out people with a comnmon demononiator as you...and reach out to them.

What about making sure there aren't any "spelling" errors???

It's true that there are jobs out there to be had but people don't want to take them, because they're crappy jobs. My cousin worked as a recruiter and some places could only offer (for example) $12 per hour. The people qualified to fill the jobs were on unemployment, basically getting paid $15 per hour. Why take a job when you can get money for nothing? I'm not even trying to blame those people either cause i'd do the same thing. Making it sound like there's an abundance of great jobs out there isn't true either.

A friend of mine works on a tree farm in Iowa. Works half the year in the spring and summer, collects unemployment during the fall and winter. Why work if there's no incentive to?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back