Seven Of The Republican Candidates Are Clowns

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Ron Paul is the only one of them who isn't a hack for corporations and the wealthy.

Be very suspicious of any new tax plan which automatically gives rich people a 15% tax cut. Reagan and the Bushes have already proved that doesn't work. That's where most of our national debt came from.

I wouldn't call the other candidates "stupid", they're far from it. But they have their own agendas and I don't believe they include prosperity and freedom for the American people.

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Tax Plan? Who believes the IRS will be replaced with that? Who is stupid enough to think the US gov't is gonna' give up all that taxation power willingly?

IRS Workers: "Oh, Herman Cain is President now? OK, I guess that means we're out of a job now! Bye bye everyone!"

That 9-9-9 Tax Plan will be ADDED ON TOP of whatever tax you pay now. Guaranteed.

Don't be a sucker!

I wouldn't call the other candidates "stupid", they're far from it. But they have their own agendas and I don't believe they include prosperity and freedom for the American people.

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Tax Plan? Who believes the IRS will be replaced with that? Who is stupid enough to think the US gov't is gonna' give up all that taxation power willingly?

IRS Workers: "Oh, Herman Cain is President now? OK, I guess that means we're out of a job now! Bye bye everyone!"

That 9-9-9 Tax Plan will be ADDED ON TOP of whatever tax you pay now. Guaranteed.

Don't be a sucker!
You are misleading the people just to stick it to Herman Cain, the most qualified candidate in the field.

He may be a bit short on foreign policy, but certainly no shorter than The Boy King (former community organizer) was when he was made President.

He has more practical business experience than all the other candidates put together.

Income tax is one of the 9's in the plan. It will be reduced for most tax payers.

Corporate income tax is another of the 9's and reduces the tax that WE PAY currently for the corporations.

You know so little about taxing and taxation, maybe you shouldn't comment on Herman's tax plan.

Ron Paul is the only one of them who isn't a hack for corporations and the wealthy.

Be very suspicious of any new tax plan which automatically gives rich people a 15% tax cut. Reagan and the Bushes have already proved that doesn't work. That's where most of our national debt came from.

Man it's sad to see a Ron Paul supporter so confused...and ignorant.

You have zero evidence that tax rates are to blame for our debt. Taxes as a percent of GDP have remained about the same since the income tax was past into law. That means when taxes go up (even as high as a 90% marginal rate), the government does not necessarily collect more revenue. The reverse is also true.

Besides, do you not realize that Dr Paul wants the biggest tax cut of all...NO income tax. He understands that our debt is not a revenue problem, it's a spending problem.

Ewe love clowns. You put one in the wh.

:cuckoo:

There is no reason to take anything said by Cammmpbell seriously.

Obviously.

Don't be a sucker!
You are misleading the people just to stick it to Herman Cain, the most qualified candidate in the field.

He may be a bit short on foreign policy, but certainly no shorter than The Boy King (former community organizer) was when he was made President.

He has more practical business experience than all the other candidates put together.

Income tax is one of the 9's in the plan. It will be reduced for most tax payers.

Corporate income tax is another of the 9's and reduces the tax that WE PAY currently for the corporations.

You know so little about taxing and taxation, maybe you shouldn't comment on Herman's tax plan.

Cain has no plan and his 999 tax lie has already changed... Cain claimed it was perfect and anyone who ran the numbers and came up with a different answer than he had he called a liar... Cain believed in his system so much that it’s now 909 for "some" people... More or less Cain's genius tax code is well on it's way to becoming the mess our current tax code is and Cain is not even in the primaries... Do you think his simple plan will look the same after being President?

And don’t try and downplay Cain's incredible lack of knowledge on literally every position by calling Cain's 0 position stance on foreign policy "a bit short."

List your top five Cain policies and go into some depth as to what these policies would do and why you like them please.

Lol at you in advance for failing.

Don't be a sucker!

Anyone who thinks doubling taxes on the poor and middle class while cutting taxes by more than 200% for the top 10% is bonkers, and that is exactly what Herman's plan would do. So either you don't understand much about taxation, or you have an agenda that supports drastically cutting taxes for the super wealthy while dramatically increasing taxes for everyone else.

Don't be a sucker!

Anyone who thinks doubling taxes on the poor and middle class while cutting taxes by more than 200% for the top 10% is bonkers, and that is exactly what Herman's plan would do. So either you don't understand much about taxation, or you have an agenda that supports drastically cutting taxes for the super wealthy while dramatically increasing taxes for everyone else.

:eusa_liar:

No.

That's NOT what Mr. Cain's plan would do.

You need to try giving honesty a try -- possibly for the first time ever -- at some point in your life.

Ron "Let Him Die" Paul? He's not a clown. He's a "mortician".

No.

You need to try giving honesty a try -- possibly for the first time ever -- at some point in your life.

Perhaps you could explain it in a way that makes sense?

Yea, and the moon is made from soft gooey cheese.

Herman Cain HIMSELF has started to modify his 999 plan. He's starting to put in loopholes and other things because he knows that 999 alone WON'T work.

No.

Perhaps you could explain it in a way that makes sense?

Yea, and the moon is made from soft gooey cheese.

the plan definitely has flaws in it as I see it....but it also has merit.

First of all, I believe there would be a floor income...so the destitute would likely be exempt from the fed tax and maybe some of the sales tax

Secondly, that 9% sales tax will bring in great revenue from the more wealthy as they buy more than anyone else. SOmeone on this forum said the rich buy less than the poor. Personally, I dont see how that makes sense.

The 9-9-9 should really be 9-9-9-15

There needs to be a 15% tax on cap gains.

Herman Cain HIMSELF has started to modify his 999 plan. He's starting to put in loopholes and other things because he knows that 999 alone WON'T work.

I think one with an open mind is a good thing.

But I still dont see Cain as a viable candidate.

I think one with an open mind is a good thing.

But I still dont see Cain as a viable candidate.

Me either, he's not gonna survive his latest scandal with the sexual harassment. Nope, he's not gonna make it, no matter HOW much money the Koch brothers throw behind him.

Forum List

Back