What trends do you find absurd?

I don't know if this is a trend or not, but it seems to be one.

Homosexuality.
Seriously, if you are gay (male or female) I really don't give a crap, so why do you think it's so damn important for you to advertise it to the rest of the world?

Maybe because at every turn homosexuals are being attacked by the REICH wing?

No, only when they feel the need to advertise it to the rest of the world.

I don't know if this is a trend or not, but it seems to be one.

Homosexuality.
Seriously, if you are gay (male or female) I really don't give a crap, so why do you think it's so damn important for you to advertise it to the rest of the world?

I would rather see a bunch of colorfully dressed gay people with costumes than the boring ass suits I see everyday as it is. I wish there was a Gay Pride every day just so I can see something that doesn't blend in with the buildings.

I would rather see a bunch of colorfully dressed gay people with costumes than the boring ass suits I see everyday as it is. I wish there was a Gay Pride every day just so I can see something that doesn't blend in with the buildings.

:lol: KK, you must be in pain :)

Blech ... yep. It's bad enough I have to live in a big city with no natural colors for miles ... the least I could hope for is some colorful clothing and hair ... but noooooo ... I don't even get that. :evil:

I see straight people all over each other all the time. I think the point you are missing is that as a MINORITY they have to work to get close minded people to accept them for who they are. Some are disowned by their families because they are different. For once try to put yourself in their position.....It's called empathy.....Try it some time.

Okay, that's another trend I don't like: PDAs that look like two boa constrictors trying to eat each other. Get a frigging room!

Blech ... yep. It's bad enough I have to live in a big city with no natural colors for miles ... the least I could hope for is some colorful clothing and hair ... but noooooo ... I don't even get that. :evil:

Maybe you should start a new trend :)

What trends do you find absurd?

Citing "Rules for Radicals" from Saul Alinsky

:lol:

Calling everyone and anyone Hitler is another annoying little fad.
It's getting to the point every time I see the word "Hitler" the old Dr. Pepper song starts going through my head. "I'm a Hitler, You're a Hitler, he's a Hitler, she's a Hitler, Wouldn't you like to be a Hitler too...." :eusa_whistle:

I tried, I never wear anything that's one color, and nothing bland or boring ... it's not working. :doubt:

Maybe you should start hanging 'round the hip hop crowd... usually quite comfortable with colorful clothes... The hipsters in ATL and also here in Sthlm also usually dress pretty colorfully... Seattle must be home to a weird kind of hipsters. :eusa_eh:

I tried, I never wear anything that's one color, and nothing bland or boring ... it's not working. :doubt:

Maybe you should start hanging 'round the hip hop crowd... usually quite comfortable with colorful clothes... The hipsters in ATL and also here in Sthlm also usually dress pretty colorfully... Seattle must be home to a weird kind of hipsters. :eusa_eh:

Eeew ... they wear all one color now.

Eeew ... they wear all one color now.

Well, maybe you should move to Stockholm :)

Forum List

Back