What trends do you find absurd?

Where to begin, people who were making alot of money and had to take a pay cut rather than lose their jobs(stop f'n whining atleast you still got work), people who complain every thing then get mad when people argue against them, people who like to label others but then act like little punks when they get labeled.

Blue tooth headsets.........I hate seeing self involved people walking around talking like they can't be off the phone for five seconds..........The "miracle ear" thing.....The comercial shows a lady listeneing to her neighbors across the street.....That's just WEIRD!!! I am always afraid that a customer will come in wearing one and hear what we really say about some of them.

Blue tooth headsets.........I hate seeing self involved people walking around talking like they can't be off the phone for five seconds..........The "miracle ear" thing.....The comercial shows a lady listeneing to her neighbors across the street.....That's just WEIRD!!! I am always afraid that a customer will come in wearing one and hear what we really say about some of them.

Not sure about the miracle ear but the blue tooth is cool. I don't wear them but it's good for driving. I see a lot of vendors wearing them when they come into the stores.

Sarah you have never seen a comercial for the "miracle ear"? Its like a listening device. It shows some old lady listeneing to her neighbors across the street........Spooky!!

I'll have to watch for that one. I think they've had gagets like these for years. It probably doesn't work, no need to get spooked yet.

Haven't read all 8 pages, but here are mine:

The big holes in the earlobes, with rubber or whatever that is in them.

EVES_EAR.jpg

That's about it.

Those who are trying to be different are just the same as those other ones who are trying to be different, so really they are all the same, eh?

I don't know if this is a trend or not, but it seems to be one.

Homosexuality.
Seriously, if you are gay (male or female) I really don't give a crap, so why do you think it's so damn important for you to advertise it to the rest of the world?

I don't know if this is a trend or not, but it seems to be one.

Homosexuality.
Seriously, if you are gay (male or female) I really don't give a crap, so why do you think it's so damn important for you to advertise it to the rest of the world?

Maybe because at every turn homosexuals are being attacked by the REICH wing?

How did you put that partisan hat on your head while it was up your ass?

Well sorry MM but if you have such a problem with people being able to live as they see fit then maybe you should move to Iran.

Could you be more of an idiot?
I didn't say I had a problem with them living as they want to. I said I really don't give a crap, just stop advertising it. I don't walk around introducing myself as "straight".

I see straight people all over each other all the time. I think the point you are missing is that as a MINORITY they have to work to get close minded people to accept them for who they are. Some are disowned by their families because they are different. For once try to put yourself in their position.....It's called empathy.....Try it some time.

Spend 15 y;ears driving in stop~n~go traffic for hours at a time and you'll change that to, "Only fucking morons drive manual transmissions".

I'm so depressed that manual transmissions are going away.

You're not really driving with an automatic. You become part of the road when you drive a stick.
I don't disagree. But statements like the one I replied to just irritate Me.

Each has their place. In a rush hour traffic jam, your not going to be one with the road no matter what you do. Your just going to be one with your anger.

Each type have their place. The real problem is that the standard isn't taught anymore so people don't know how to properly drive a manual. if done right, you can actually get better gas mileage. That is the number one reason why they are going to automatics. Better mileage for the average driver.

I was taught to drive a manual, and I've taught all five (My two boys and My three step-children) children how to drive on a manual. And that meant parallel parking on a hill!

In many ways, an automatic is just putting the car into gear and pointing it down the road.

Well I live to race cars... and while I prefer the manual over the automatic; it's a fair bet that few who have denigrated the auto on this thread would stand much of a chance against my automatic...

We've fractured the fragile egos of many a manual speedster; here listing just a few: M3, 550, 650 and M6 Beemer, Porshe of most varieties from the lowly Boxster to the Carrera... Mercedes 550 - 650..., If Suburu builds it, we've crushed it... same with Toyota, Nissan, and yes that includes the GT-R... C5- C6 Vettes, through the C6 Z06... Although "crushed" is inappropriate... with simply 'beat' being spot on in the C6-Z06 and the Mustang fans will recognized KR Shelby Mustang... again... 'beat' fits, but more so than the Z06.

I get the point... but to say that driving can't be had in an auto... well that's just nonsense.

I see straight people all over each other all the time. I think the point you are missing is that as a MINORITY they have to work to get close minded people to accept them for who they are. Some are disowned by their families because they are different. For once try to put yourself in their position.....It's called empathy.....Try it some time.

I treat all minorities the same way I treat everybody else.
Is that empathetic enough for you? Or am I supposed to give minorities some sort of special privilege that I don't give to everybody else?

Forum List

Back