What trends do you find absurd?

30baggy1905.jpg

Please, can anyone explain the logic behind this? I mean . . . . seriously?!?! WTH? What's the point? Don't they fall down (the pants and the person) when they walk? Do they have a clue at how retarded they look? They should just take the pants off and walk around in their boxers. Oh, I suppose they'd think that would be ridiculous. :rolleyes:

If I want to know what's going on under a guy's pants, I'll get him to buy me dinner first.

People who tail gate. I give the brake tap just to let them know I may slam on my brakes at any moment.

I just go slower and slower until they back off, then speed up to 5 miles over the speed limit. If they continue to come up on me and tail gate, I just remain slow while tapping the break off and on the whole time. They usually get the idea.

People who refuse to do the speed limit. If it says 45 GO 45, not 35.

I just take my foot off the accelerator and let my vehicle slow down on its own until they go around me. That way, if they hit me, they don't do much damage, and once they pass me, they're not my problem any more. It's the Department of Transportation's recommendation for dealing with tailgating.

Yahoos driving giant SUV fuck-you-mobiles down the road at 80mph while talking on the cell phone and drinking coffee and reading the paper.

Hey asshole, slow that piece of shit down and pay attention to your driving.

How about people who drive vehicles that are clearly too big for them to handle confidently? Honey, when you're backing out of a space in the WalMart parking lot, and you think you're SO CLOSE to the vehicles around you that you need a five-point turn to get it done, you need a smaller car. You've got a frigging MILE between you and the row of cars behind you! You could back a sperm whale out of those spaces without having to stop and adjust! Grow a pair and just back out!

how about all the companies making apps for the iPhone and ignoring all the other smartphone out there

how about all the companies making apps for the iPhone and ignoring all the other smartphone out there

Same thing! :razz:

But those all run Python, if you learn Python you can write your own as well. ;)
mine has Symbian
not sure if thats the same thing or not

It should run the same apps. The real difference is how the apps interface with the hardware and the network. Most users though can't spend the time to learn how to write their own, it's how Apple cornered the market in the first place.

Only pussies drive automatics... :evil:
Spend 15 y;ears driving in stop~n~go traffic for hours at a time and you'll change that to, "Only fucking morons drive manual transmissions".

I'm so depressed that manual transmissions are going away.

You're not really driving with an automatic. You become part of the road when you drive a stick.
I don't disagree. But statements like the one I replied to just irritate Me.

Each has their place. In a rush hour traffic jam, your not going to be one with the road no matter what you do. Your just going to be one with your anger.

Each type have their place. The real problem is that the standard isn't taught anymore so people don't know how to properly drive a manual. if done right, you can actually get better gas mileage. That is the number one reason why they are going to automatics. Better mileage for the average driver.

I was taught to drive a manual, and I've taught all five (My two boys and My three step-children) children how to drive on a manual. And that meant parallel parking on a hill!

In many ways, an automatic is just putting the car into gear and pointing it down the road.

Last edited:
Only pussies drive automatics... :evil:
Spend 15 y;ears driving in stop~n~go traffic for hours at a time and you'll change that to, "Only fucking morons drive manual transmissions".

You're not really driving with an automatic. You become part of the road when you drive a stick.

People are too busy gabbing on the phone, texting, drinking coffee, and reading the paper while they're driving to be bothered shifting gears.

People are too busy gabbing on the phone, texting, drinking coffee, and reading the paper while they're driving to be bothered shifting gears.

Too true.

Tattoos used to more of a rebellious thing (for non-military types); now 'it's all the rage'. More of a fashion statement. They used to set one apart, they used to say 'I'm a non-conformist'. Now, everyone has one because . . . . everyone else has one.

I really really want to get one, just so I can be like everyone else. NOT!!!

Forum List

Back