What trends do you find absurd?

Tattoos used to more of a rebellious thing (for non-military types); now 'it's all the rage'. More of a fashion statement. They used to set one apart, they used to say 'I'm a non-conformist'. Now, everyone has one because . . . . everyone else has one.

ROFL... that is so true... Neo-leftists throughout Western Academia also tend to think of themselves as non-conformists... despite the fact that the norm in Western Academia is Neo-Leftism... thus the actual and TRUE non-conformists are those who stand up and count themselves amongst those who OPPOSE LEFTISM; which would include Americans and other advocates of divine endowments of unalienable, individual rights... and responsibility...

Funny stuff...

Tattoos used to more of a rebellious thing (for non-military types); now 'it's all the rage'. More of a fashion statement. They used to set one apart, they used to say 'I'm a non-conformist'. Now, everyone has one because . . . . everyone else has one.

ROFL... that is so true... Neo-leftists throughout Western Academia also tend to think of themselves as non-conformists... despite the fact that the norm in Western Academia is Neo-Leftism... thus the actual and TRUE non-conformists are those who stand up and count themselves amongst those who OPPOSE LEFTISM; which would include Americans and other advocates of divine endowments of unalienable, individual rights... and responsibility...

Funny stuff...
CF said it better than I:

People who make a totally for fun post and make it political.

Funny stuff...

ROFL... Yeah, isn't that just AWFUL? 'Cause there's absolutely no possible correlation between the beliefs/concerns of people and politics...

Although it's not a trend per se, but I dislike people who instead of saying "******" says the "n-word". It's makes them sound like a child . I'm also tired of all the "politcally correct" bullshit and the anti-American sentiments from so-called Americans (Lord help them if they spew that garbage in my presence). One more thing that pisses me off is those that are so fucking blind that they can't see that Obama is a lying piece of shit even when presented with proof. I won't name names but they know who they are.

Stepping down from the soap box now.

Clothing from the 70's that has been re-vamped for the millennium. 70's clothes were ugly; 70's clothes disguised at 2009 clothes are still ugly. Please, let that fashion statement die.

Clothing from the 70's that has been re-vamped for the millennium. 70's clothes were ugly; 70's clothes disguised at 2009 clothes are still ugly. Please, let that fashion statement die.

WHAT?

70slibrarians.jpg

LOL... Oh yeah...

Yahoos driving giant SUV fuck-you-mobiles down the road at 80mph while talking on the cell phone and drinking coffee and reading the paper.

Hey asshole, slow that piece of shit down and pay attention to your driving.

* people without manners especially those who think that cursing is cool
* trend in movies and tv series that every gey/lesbian is smart and funny
* trend that my side is always right and smart and the other one is wrong and stupid
* trend to say one thing and do another

Oh saw this one just the other day. I saw a guy with a comb stuck in his afro........HOW IS THAT COOL!!!???

Ask people who were teens in the 70's ... that's where it came from, it held on through the 80's but just wasn't as popular, afros were not common enough then.

Tru dat! I was in the class of '75. There were two styles of comb. Picks and cake cutters.

Funny stuff...

I know...but that makes it even MORE totally fun...because we get to laugh at someone too. :lol:

guess Im a rebel :eusa_whistle:

guess Im a rebel :eusa_whistle:

Me too. Back when I was a kid, the only person you cut any slack over a tattoo was a guy who had been in the military (WWII) and most of them wish they had not done it years down the road. Anyone else who had the rare tattoo was usually trash. I see rich girls walking around with vines and shit running the length of their leg and think they are fools and wonder if they realize they will be 60 one of these days and no one will be able to tell what those stretched out blotches of color used to be. Half the people I do know with tats cover them up.

I mean some of them are just so damn ignorant. WHY would you want the front end of your pickup sticking 45 degrees up and the tail DRAGGING?
...ugh.

Those pickuptrucks with extra big wheels.

Whenever I see one, all I can think is: Sorry about your penis, dude.

I have a bumper sticker on my car that says, "Nice truck. Sorry about your tiny penis."

And what is with this wearing your ball cap so that the brim is going off to the side of your head? It makes the wearer look like he's trying to hide the lobotomy scars or something.

Forum List

Back