Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Oh----your family made a living off the wealth of SAUDI ARABIA---now I understand. This is a public message board not ruled under the filth of shariah. "ALL YOU DO IS...." You have been very influenced by islamo nazi propaganda with which I am VERY familiar on several sides of the ISSUE including the saudi side----also from several saudi sides. There are lots of saudis not so clueless as you are

If you think I've posted anything false on this thread, feel free to refute it. That's how debate works. Not ranting and raving in a nonsensical way and putting words in my mouth and completely misrepresenting my position.

Sounds like you had a horrible childhood.
Are you referring to the fact that I lived in a christian town? I did not
consider that fact "HORRIBLE" The area did include lots of anglican,
methodist, and Lutheran persons sympathetic for the islamo nazi ADOLF
HITLER-----but as a child I managed to ignore that fact---mostly. It was
a phenomenon something like other towns that harbored Mafia----that did not affect me.

If you think I've posted anything false on this thread, feel free to refute it. That's how debate works. Not ranting and raving in a nonsensical way and putting words in my mouth and completely misrepresenting my position.
your false postings are denial of the FACTS that I have posted---which you
have not justified in any way. Much of the islamo nazi propaganda with which I became acquainted long ago----way back circa 1960 was LOTS OF DENIAL and that which I learned from muslims late 1960s and onward is also DENIAL--
including in mosques. I am glad to have met SAUDIS who did not BUY IN

Adolf was a catholic "IN GOOD STANDING" -----Pontius Pilate is deemed a
SAINT by the eastern orthodox church (or so I have been told) ---but there are
also some very decent christians in the world
Adolf Hitler was baptized and confirmed into the Roman Catholic Church. When he was a German citizen he paid the Church Tax, although he could have gone through some legal procedures to avoid paying it. Nevertheless, by the time he was a young man he had lost his religious faith. Hitler's Table Talk 1941 - 1944 is a compilation of comments Hitler made in private to friends, important officials in the Nazi government, and to foreign dignitaries. These were written down with Hitler's permission by a private secretary.

In these comments Hitler revealed his contempt for Christianity. I will copy only a few of Hitlers anti Christian remarks:

The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew, page 7

`Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure. page 51

The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light, and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity, page 75

your false postings are denial of the FACTS that I have posted---which you
have not justified in any way. Much of the islamo nazi propaganda with which I became acquainted long ago----way back circa 1960 was LOTS OF DENIAL and that which I learned from muslims late 1960s and onward is also DENIAL--
including in mosques. I am glad to have met SAUDIS who did not BUY IN

Be specific. Use the quote function. Post a specific quote of mine that you think is false. And then refute it. Again, that's how debate works. But again, post a quote. What did I specifically say on this thread that was false?

Be specific. Use the quote function. Post a specific quote of mine that you think is false. And then refute it. Again, that's how debate works. But again, post a quote. What did I specifically say that was false?
do you own homework----when you do it again--- I will call attention to
your DENIAL of facts

how is your 'fact' responsive to the issue of the unprovoked murder of 17 Israelis that DID NOT take place in the context of WAR?---just MURDER?
Hamas is WilyE Coyote trying to kill the road runner(Israel) with its Acme weapons that keep blowing up its face…. It never learns, It never says sorry… It never stops trying and it is actually quite humorous if it wasn’t so sad for those who have to live through its repeated attempts to murder the poor road runner who just goes meep meep and races off merrily to its destination without a glance back as it leaves old Wily( Hamas) in its dust..

Hamas is WilyE Coyote trying to kill the road runner(Israel) with its Acme weapons that keep blowing up its face…. It never learns, It never says sorry… It never stops trying and it is actually quite humorous if it wasn’t so sad for those who have to live through its repeated attempts to murder the poor road runner who just goes meep meep and races off merrily to its destination without a glance back as it leaves old Wily( Hamas) in its dust..
good analogy-----and somehow they never seem to recognize their own stupidity

your DENIAL of facts
Should point out that Hamas indescrimatelyfires rockets off into Israel hoping to murder as many Israelis it can and that it hit the Ashkelon Hospital a minimum of three times inthe last month where there is a children section but the news media worldwide us silent about that but jumps all over Israel about the children in Gaza not to mention the kindergarten and playgrounds hit in Sderot and other places by the terrorists in Hamas… Interesting double standards…

your DENIAL of facts

You made the claim, that means the onus is on you to back yourself up.

It doesn't matter to me either way, whether you do or don't. I'm just saying that if you think I've said something false, quote a specific post of mine and refute it, rather than this vague, general ranting and raving. Thanks.

Since 2006, Hamas and Israel have fought five wars, the most recent in 2023.
And your point is… Because you never make a proper point… Here I will help you with it… Hudya… In Islam it is permitted to have a ceasefire if you are too weak to overcome your enemy… When you are strong enough you make break the ceasefire and attack again to try to overcome them.. This brings up a number of points why would Israel ever make a ceasefire with Hamas if that group has no intention of ever keeping a ceasefire because they will only break it in the future and two just who are you kidding 5 times is more then enough to finally learn your lesson and Israel finally has that is why it is her desire to finish off Hamasonce and for all…

Should point out that Hamas indescrimatelyfires rockets off into Israel hoping to murder as many Israelis it can and that it hit the Ashkelon Hospital a minimum of three times inthe last month where there is a children section but the news media worldwide us silent about that but jumps all over Israel about the children in Gaza not to mention the kindergarten and playgrounds hit in Sderot and other places by the terrorists in Hamas… Interesting double standards…
My son was visiting friends a few years ago in SDEROT---the alarms sounded and he ended up in a bomb shelter----a worker had been blown to pieces
in the field----no war, no battle ----just the muslims in Gaza LOBBING
BOMBS randomly. To the delight of noble christian buttercup
You made the claim, that means the onus is on you to back yourself up.

It doesn't matter to me either way, whether you do or don't. I'm just saying that if you think I've said something false, quote a specific post of mine and refute it, rather than this vague, general ranting and raving. Thanks.
In fact I did not cite anything you said-----I cited the fact that you have noted that the facts I cited are false in YOUR OPINION using an emoticon----live with it

In fact I did not cite anything you said-----I cited the fact that you have noted that the facts I cited are false in YOUR OPINION using an emoticon----live with it

Finally, something specific. Yes, I gave you a couple "fake news" emoticons for a few reasons, one of them being this comment:

"CONGRATULATIONS you can continue dancing on the dead bodies in
the name of whatever is your "god"

I have not "danced" on dead bodies, that is not only a ridiculous lie, but a blatant personal attack in a Zone 1 area.

And in another post of yours, I gave you a fake news emoticon for this one:

you LOVE those who rape, and torture children and kidnap hundreds in honor of THEIR "god"

I shouldn't even have to dignify this ugly trollish comment by responding, but just because I don't hate all Muslims like you seem to, doesn't mean I'm OK with terrorists or terrorism. I'm ANTI-violence, and ANTI-ALL evil, no matter where it comes from.

At least we cleared up that your gripe was not with anything I posted, but with my thumbs downs on your posts. :rolleyes:

Well maybe you should try being a civil and reasonable poster, then maybe you won't get negative reactions?

Last edited:
Finally, something specific. Yes, I gave you a couple "fake news" emoticons for a few reasons, one of them being this comment:

"CONGRATULATIONS you can continue dancing on the dead bodies in
the name of whatever is your "god"

I have not "danced" on dead bodies, that is not only a ridiculous lie, but a blatant personal attack in a Zone 1 area.

And in another post of yours, I gave you a fake news emoticon for this one:

you LOVE those who rape, and torture children and kidnap hundreds in honor of THEIR "god"

I shouldn't even have to dignify this ugly trollish comment by responding, but just because I don't hate all Muslims like you seem to, doesn't mean I'm OK with terrorists or terrorism. I'm ANTI-violence, and ANTI- ALL evil, no matter what side it's coming from.

At least we cleared up that your gripe was not with anything I posted, but with my thumbs downs on your posts. :rolleyes:

Well maybe you should try being a civil and reasonable poster, then maybe you won't get negative reactions?
you cleared nothing----you engaged in cherry picking and chose that which YOU decided to address. In no case did you quote or cite the ENTIRE post to which you awarded your negative. You are a very accomplished islamo-nazi propagandist-----you avoided the real issues to which you objected---the FACTS. Just to address the "YOU LOVE.." post which you cited----the you "LOVE..." was a conclusion based on the FACT that you CHOOSE to vilify
Israel for its RESPONSE and DEFENSE against to the barbarity that YOU AVOID ADDRESSING.

you cleared nothing----you engaged in cherry picking and chose that which YOU decided to address. In no case did you quote or cite the ENTIRE post to which you awarded your negative. You are a very accomplished islamo-nazi propagandist-----you avoided the real issues to which you objected---the FACTS. Just to address the "YOU LOVE.." post which you cited----the you "LOVE..." was a conclusion based on the FACT that you CHOOSE to vilify
Israel for its RESPONSE and DEFENSE against to the barbarity that YOU AVOID ADDRESSING.

What are you even ranting about? I just finished telling you why I gave you a fake news emoticon. For those specific comments, which are NOT "facts."

And again, if I have posted something false, then be specific and use the quote feature to post a specific statement of mine that is false. Then refute it. Foaming at the mouth and ranting and raving that I'm a "propagandist" is just you trying to attack me personally while not backing yourself up.

Forum List

Back