What to do with a war account? Ammo or a Ted Kennedy 'institute'

the huffington post posted the article by wheeler. the washington times editorialized the wheeler article, that is one step removed from the source.
I have to laugh at anyone who believes that the HuffPo is journalism rather than op-ed. P.T.Barnum would know your type. :lol:

you are so cute when you run against the door; i opened it for you to pass through without harm when i posted the exact same article from wheelers own website.

you still manage to slam your moronic head right into it.

and you run around calling other people idiots. sweet.
Morons aren't able to open doors for me. Morons, do believe that the HuffPo is journalism rather than op-ed. Morons also can't comprehend simple written English.

I have to laugh at anyone who believes that the HuffPo is journalism rather than op-ed. P.T.Barnum would know your type. :lol:

you are so cute when you run against the door; i opened it for you to pass through without harm when i posted the exact same article from wheelers own website.

Morons aren't able to open doors for me. Morons, do believe that the HuffPo is journalism rather than op-ed. Morons also can't comprehend simple written English.

once more for you:

a study was done by wheeler. he writes about it on his website, and cross posted the same on huffington post. he did those kind of studies before, and i posted one of his articles from 2006 to show that this shit happens every year.

now what the washington times does, is take this study and editorializes it and spins it.

you on the other hand run around and criticize the huffington post for their "journalism".

you suck at everything, babe.

once more for you:

a study was done by wheeler. he writes about it on his website, and cross posted the same on huffington post. he did those kind of studies before, and i posted one of his articles from 2006 to show that this shit happens every year.

now what the washington times does, is take this study and editorializes it and spins it.

you on the other hand run around an criticize the huffington post for their "journalism".

One more time for YOU: YOU called the Wheeler piece and 'article'. Articles are journalistic pieces. The Wheeler piece is an op-ed. Wheeler is a columnist for the HuffPo. The HuffPo does op-eds.

Morons and suckers believe that the HuffPo is journalism rather than op-ed. Morons also can't comprehend the simple written word.

once more for you:

you on the other hand run around an criticize the huffington post for their "journalism".

One more time for YOU: YOU called the Wheeler piece and 'article'. Articles are journalistic pieces. The Wheeler piece is an op-ed. Wheeler is a columnist for the HuffPo. The HuffPo does op-eds.

Morons and suckers believe that the HuffPo is journalism rather than op-ed. Morons also can't comprehend the simple written word.

winslow t wheeler is the guy who conducts these studies and who is quoted in part by the WT, guess which parts are quoted?

then compare the weighting concerning D-Inouye and the R-Cochran in the WT piece.

you are barking up the wrong tree, any cognitive functions in there, hello, or just attitude?

Last edited:
President Obama diverted some of the war funds. Clinton did the same thing and I know this because my father was in the military. i don't know where obama diverted specifically, but i'd hope he's using it to stimulate the ecomony. or he's building a laser gun, which would be awesome in a terrifying way haha

once more for you:

winslow t wheeler is the guy who conducts these studies and who is quoted in part by the WT, guess which parts are quoted?

then compare the weighting concerning D-Inouye and the R-Cochran in the WT piece.

you are barking up the wrong tree, any cognitive functions in there, hello, or just attitude?

Your 'point' that one publisher editorialized an op-ed of another publisher is hysterical on its face.

You are an idiot who referred to an op-ed as an article. Suck it up. I laugh at suckers.

The problem is this. Many are intolerent of anyone who challenges their views, journalistic "sources" and are unable to separate factual journalism from Op-Ed.

If the guy writes an article it's HIS OPINION...that's how he gets people to listen to him...it may contain facts as uncovered by him in his research but it's still his OPINION because he interpreted them HIS WAY through his POLITICAL BELIEFS.

Your 'point' that one publisher editorialized an op-ed of another publisher is hysterical on its face.

You are an idiot who referred to an op-ed as an article. Suck it up. I laugh at suckers.

just attitude then. i am not surprised.

Not 'just attitude'. YOU called an op-ed an article. That is inaccurate. I prefer accuracy.

Not 'just attitude'. YOU called an op-ed an article. That is inaccurate. I prefer accuracy.

that is your fall-back after you had no idea that wheeler is the one conducting these studies?

tsk tsk tsk

It hasn't happened 'for ages' and it tells us volumes how you always seem to have an excuse/explanation for these things.

It has happened for ages, but now that it's not your guys doing it, it's suddenly the worst thing in the world. I'm not excusing the process. I personally think it's repugnant. Then again, I felt the exact same way when Republicans were doing it. You, of course, didn't because you don't give two shits about process. This isn't about governance for you, it's a sporting event and you just root root root for your side.

Neg rep for 'my guys' comment.

My guys are THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, not your simpering political parties.

A lot of you better learn this, because the world isn't us/them so don't insult people by trying to play that game especailly with me, i won't have it.

You think I give a damn about neg rep? You come in and bitch about the Democrats doing the exact same thing the Republicans did, then get pissed off when someone points that out. Not only are you a partisan, you're a dishonest one at that.

The problem is this. Many are intolerent of anyone who challenges their views, journalistic "sources" and are unable to separate factual journalism from Op-Ed.

If the guy writes an article it's HIS OPINION...that's how he gets people to listen to him...it may contain facts as uncovered by him in his research but it's still his OPINION because he interpreted them HIS WAY through his POLITICAL BELIEFS.

yeah of course. and then a guy from the washington times interpreted wheeler's ARTICLE HIS WAY through his POLITICAL BELIEFS.

one step further into spin.

then it lands on message boards with "ted kennedy" tagged on as head line.

and here we have the inept prick si modo criticizing huffington post, which was merely the place where wheeler cross posted his ARTICLE about HIS study.

this thing on?

President Obama diverted some of the war funds. Clinton did the same thing and I know this because my father was in the military. i don't know where obama diverted specifically, but i'd hope he's using it to stimulate the ecomony. or he's building a laser gun, which would be awesome in a terrifying way haha

fricken lasers!!!!!

250pxDr_Evil2.jpg

WTF are you going on about now? HTF do you come up with such non sequiturs?

this must stay a mystery for you, obtuse one.
Non sequiturs, like yours, do remain a mystery to me. Unfortunately for you, they remain a logical fallacy as well.

How is it a non sequitur? You claim the HuffPo piece is biased, but it's written by the exact same guy the Washington Times is sourcing in their article.

Last edited:
this must stay a mystery for you, obtuse one.
Non sequiturs, like yours, do remain a mystery to me. Unfortunately for you, they remain a logical fallacy as well.

How is it a non sequitur? You claim the HuffPo piece is biased, but it's written by the exact same guy the Washington Times is sourcing in their article.

non sequitur was printed on her toilet paper recently. soon she will bring ad populum, then post hoc ergo propter hoc. be afraid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back