What to do with a war account? Ammo or a Ted Kennedy 'institute'

You think I give a damn about neg rep? You come in and bitch about the Democrats doing the exact same thing the Republicans did, then get pissed off when someone points that out. Not only are you a partisan, you're a dishonest one at that.
Enjoy another neg son, until you figure it out.

You dishonest fucks make me sick, you think everyone plays your 'us/thgem game.

Be advised, you will be negged everytime you do it.

You think I give a damn about you being a whiny little bitch?
Ha ha ha, of course you care douche boi or you wouldn't keep bringing it up.

You are problay the furtherest up Barry's ass we have here, I never saw anyone other poster have an excuse for everything Barry does, I dub thee head dingle berry on barry's ass.

Bad news chester, a lot of people now see your king for the useless bullshit artist he is, and that power you try so hard to protect is slipping through your fingers.

I know it hurts, but its only going to get worse.

I just think it's funny to watch a grown man cry. It's painfully obvious you're a Republican water carrier, and yet you jump up and down and scream "It's not true", except for the fact that everyone can see when you're doing it.

It's painfully obvious you're a Republican water carrier, and yet you jump up and down and scream "It's not true", except for the fact that everyone can see when you're doing it.

And just to show you how full of shit you are Barry jr, if you can find ONE post where I say good things about a GoPer, i will pos rep you every day for a month.

Just one.

But if you lose, you leave for ever.

Time to get some balls son.

It's painfully obvious you're a Republican water carrier, and yet you jump up and down and scream "It's not true", except for the fact that everyone can see when you're doing it.

And just to show you how full of shit you are Barry jr, if you can find ONE post where I say good things about a GoPer, i will pos rep you every day for a month.

Just one.

If you give them a pass for the same actions you're critical of Democrats for, that's the same thing as praise.

Just one.

If you give them a pass for the same actions you're critical of Democrats for, that's the same thing as praise.
And here we see your white flag, douche boi.

You had the chance to shut me up and prove yourself correct, and instead you dick out, as I knew you would.

You see, everyone that's been here for longer then five minutes has seen me knock the shit out of chimpola and his band of neocon morons, but you wern't bright enough to even see if that was possible, like all party apparatchiks you just assumed you were right.

When you get a little older you may come to understand there are millions of us who are not into party politics, but I doubt it.

You lack the gray matter to make that leap.

Every criticism I've seen that you've made of Bush has been for being not far enough to the right. That doesn't prove you're outside of party. It just shows you're really deep into the faction.

Every criticism I've seen that you've made of Bush has been for being not far enough to the right. That doesn't prove you're outside of party. It just shows you're really deep into the faction.
Oh really?

Link us bullshit artist, you made the claim, prove it.

Damn those factions!!:cuckoo:

napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Forum List

Back