What to do with a war account? Ammo or a Ted Kennedy 'institute'

this must stay a mystery for you, obtuse one.
Non sequiturs, like yours, do remain a mystery to me. Unfortunately for you, they remain a logical fallacy as well.

How is it a non sequitur? You claim the HuffPo piece is biased, but it's written by the exact same guy the Washington Times is sourcing in their article.
OMG. Stupid reigns, here. The non sequitur by LKeder: "that is your fall-back after you had no idea that wheeler is the one conducting these studies?" A clue THAT is the non sequitur is that I actually quoted that when I called it a non sequitur. Moron.

The HuffPo piece, as are almost all on that site, is an op-ed, too. Moron.

Non sequiturs, like yours, do remain a mystery to me. Unfortunately for you, they remain a logical fallacy as well.

How is it a non sequitur? You claim the HuffPo piece is biased, but it's written by the exact same guy the Washington Times is sourcing in their article.
OMG. Stupid reigns, here. The non sequitur by LKeder: "that is your fall-back after you had no idea that wheeler is the one conducting these studies?" A clue THAT is the non sequitur is that I actually quoted that when I called it a non sequitur. Moron.

so the hair splitting between article and op-ed is your fall back. this is a sequitur.

q.e.d.

this must stay a mystery for you, obtuse one.

Of course it's biased!! He writes for a libtard blog...he's going to write the Op-Ed to cater to that audience.

The Washington Times writes their Op-Ed to cater to their audience.

It's all bullshit anyway....no matter what WE the people are still footing the bill for Congress's pecadilloes.

What the fuck is so difficult to figure out here.

Actually, he's a director at a think tank and his column (which he originally wrote for his own website) was republished on HuffPo.

Of course it's biased!! He writes for a libtard blog...he's going to write the Op-Ed to cater to that audience.

It's all bullshit anyway....no matter what WE the people are still footing the bill for Congress's pecadilloes.

i posted the relevant info regarding wheeler.

i now just sit here and laugh at anyone who took the huffington post bait.

i could have only posted his ARTICLEs from his own page, as i did later in this thread.

the shiny object huffington post would probably never even have entered this thread. but if xenophon drags the shit in by linking to the washington times ARTICLE, then it is not a serious thread to begin with.

Last edited:

And my original point in this thread before some morons hallucinated that it meant something else, is that BOTH The Washington Times (rightie) and the Huffington Post (leftie) berate Congress for this. This is a nonpartisan complaint.

And my original point in this thread before some morons hallucinated that it meant something else, is that BOTH The Washington Times (rightie) and the Huffington Post (leftie) berate Congress for this. This is a nonpartisan complaint.

poor thing, so misunderstood. always finds herself in the middle of a pissing match. and always ends up wet mostly by incontinence.

fuck off!

Doesn't matter where the article came from. If it didn't support HuffPo's views they wouldn't have it on their website....and if they did put it there as something they don't support it would be open season on it from their libtard minions.

I'm tired of playing this "nah nah nah nah nah..we got you... horseshit us against them.

We're Americans first and our country IS WAY TOO FUCKED UP right now to have idiots arguing over stupid shit!!

Last edited:

so the hair splitting between article and op-ed is your fall back. this is a sequitur.

q.e.d.
Anyone who hasn't the ability to identify an op-ed from an article is in pathetic shape, intellectually.

q.e.d.
Anyone who hasn't the ability to identify an op-ed from an article is in pathetic shape, intellectually.

you think you have a winner there, do you?

can you play degrees of separation?

1 study
2 article about study by man who conducted study
3 article about article about study by man who conducted study
4 message board post about article about article about study by man who conducted study

now where do you go to get your information?

you go nowhere, you decide to equate 2 and 3. then you wet yourself in public.

q.e.d.

1 study
4 message board post about article about article about study by man who conducted study

:cuckoo:

1 study

should i draw you a picsher?

again?

1 study

should i draw you a picsher?

again?
Your picture should be a strawman. You've been seeing things that aren't there, continuing with inaccuracies and logical fallacies, throughout this thread.

It has happened for ages, but now that it's not your guys doing it, it's suddenly the worst thing in the world. I'm not excusing the process. I personally think it's repugnant. Then again, I felt the exact same way when Republicans were doing it. You, of course, didn't because you don't give two shits about process. This isn't about governance for you, it's a sporting event and you just root root root for your side.

Neg rep for 'my guys' comment.

My guys are THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, not your simpering political parties.

A lot of you better learn this, because the world isn't us/them so don't insult people by trying to play that game especailly with me, i won't have it.

You think I give a damn about neg rep? You come in and bitch about the Democrats doing the exact same thing the Republicans did, then get pissed off when someone points that out. Not only are you a partisan, you're a dishonest one at that.
Enjoy another neg son, until you figure it out.

You dishonest fucks make me sick, you think everyone plays your 'us/thgem game.

Be advised, you will be negged everytime you do it.

A lot of you better learn this, because the world isn't us/them so don't insult people by trying to play that game especailly with me, i won't have it.

You think I give a damn about neg rep? You come in and bitch about the Democrats doing the exact same thing the Republicans did, then get pissed off when someone points that out. Not only are you a partisan, you're a dishonest one at that.

so why did you decide to post this Washington Times shit? and tagged Ted Kennedy onto it?

You think I give a damn about you being a whiny little bitch?

so why did you decide to post this Washington Times shit? and tagged Ted Kennedy onto it?

Because he's a lying little weasel. It's obvious he's a Republican, but he wants to claim independence. It gets sorta obvious that he's lying though when he'll criticize Obama for doing something but gives Republicans a pass for doing the exact same thing.

Forum List

Back