What, then, does Judaism teach about Satan?

I know what the Moses transforming staff snake swallowing the Egyptian Serpent represented. :cool:

Even the History channel stated that when the Egyptian army came after the fleeing Hebrews, that if Moses lifted the HaShevet it signalled they would be protected and win, but if he didn't lift "the staff"(HaShevet) they would lose.
The same HaShevet that swallowed up the Egyptian serpent (Egypt influenced false prophet=Jesus).

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me...

It is interesting to note that in scripture where God breaths the breath of life into Adams nostrils it is reflecting Egyptian beliefs about the Aten.

"To make them live (you give) the breath of life to their noses;"

Short Hymn to the Aten

I wonder if there is any connection between the story of Akhenaten who tried to establish monotheism in Egypt and the story of Moses.

yes---it is "interesting" that just about all creation stories have similar elements----
------Freud loved it. Try reading his nice little book ---ON DREAMS. ----the best part is the "little" part-----you can sit down with it and have it all done in a matter of
a very few hours. ----think "symbolism common to the human brains---of----
lots of humans"

Its more than a coincidence of symbolism common to the human brain when you have a fairy tale about a talking serpent and a known reality that the Pharoah wore a serpent on his headdress.

read Freud----ON DREAMS. the serpent as a symbol ----is just about hard
wired into the human brain -------from NEURULA----thru senility. I once had a
gold ring-----in the form of a coiled serpent---- My aunt-----whose ring it had been---
had never met the Pharoah. Look around-----you will find serpents ALL OVER
THE PLACE-----in art and literature------even the art of India
View attachment 75523
It is interesting to note that in scripture where God breaths the breath of life into Adams nostrils it is reflecting Egyptian beliefs about the Aten.

Short Hymn to the Aten

I wonder if there is any connection between the story of Akhenaten who tried to establish monotheism in Egypt and the story of Moses.

yes---it is "interesting" that just about all creation stories have similar elements----
------Freud loved it. Try reading his nice little book ---ON DREAMS. ----the best part is the "little" part-----you can sit down with it and have it all done in a matter of
lots of humans"

Its more than a coincidence of symbolism common to the human brain when you have a fairy tale attributed to Moses about a talking serpent and a known reality that the Pharoah who disputed with Moses wore a serpent on his headdress.

did the serpent on top of the Pharoah's head TALK? I wonder what it was supposed to symbolize. BTW for FREUD----snakes in dreams symbolize a
MALE----uhm.....you know what........this connection seems to be fairly universal
amongst------HUMANOIDs including WAY beyond the nile river -----both east
and west.

Sure, maybe its all just a little ancient Hebrew humor calling the pharaoh a dickhead. Hey! Maybe that sheds some light on the command to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of penises?

could be....... sheeesh----you got me-----my quip was "that pharaoh wore his
heart on his forehead" <<<< which I why I did not post it

Short Hymn to the Aten

lots of humans"

Its more than a coincidence of symbolism common to the human brain when you have a fairy tale about a talking serpent and a known reality that the Pharoah wore a serpent on his headdress.

gold ring-----in the form of a coiled serpent---- My aunt-----whose ring it had been---
View attachment 75523

Short Hymn to the Aten

lots of humans"

Its more than a coincidence of symbolism common to the human brain when you have a fairy tale attributed to Moses about a talking serpent and a known reality that the Pharoah who disputed with Moses wore a serpent on his headdress.

did the serpent on top of the Pharoah's head TALK? I wonder what it was supposed to symbolize. BTW for FREUD----snakes in dreams symbolize a
MALE----uhm.....you know what........this connection seems to be fairly universal
and west.

Sure, maybe its all just a little ancient Hebrew humor calling the pharaoh a dickhead. Hey! Maybe that sheds some light on the command to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of penises?

All I know is that while great monuments were being built in his honor, with a few words he was immortalized by Moses as a talking dick.

lots of humans"

View attachment 75523
lots of humans"

and west.

lots of humans"

View attachment 75523
lots of humans"

and west.

All I know is that while great monuments were being built in his honor, with a few words he was immortalized by Moses as a talking dick.

Fire on the Mountain.................LOL!!!

Back to the topic:
What do we teach about the adversary-hinderer-accuser....
Ezekiel 28 regards the son of perdition (to fall to the pit) in this description:

1) as "an image" of a man, one which existed even in the ancient Persian region (garden of Eden)=Mithra and Zoroaster's image existed there both used for the Jesus image.
2)popular and king of the Tyre(rock)=Jesus was popular there(says NT), seen as prince of the people even cloaking himself in purple the color dye coming from Tyre.
Jrsus is called the King of the Rock.
Tyre was controlled by Rome slang term "Seas" which brings us to
3) son of perdition will go down to the pit
acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19, Apostles creed- by the hands of the seas(Rome)
for claiming to be a god.=we got a WINNER! The only prophet said to fall to the pit for claiming to be a god was this image called Jesus thus only Jesus is fulfilled the son of perdition.
Which brings us to the other only prophet ever verse:
4)Ezekiel 28:14-15 he's called
the anointed(christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) that would be deemed perfect (sinless) till we saw the iniquities in that created by Rome image like people notice in the Fallacious virginal Mary image.
Only prophet ever deemed perfect was Jesus, so only Jesus can be deemed
the son of perdition, the one even preachers call Lucifer and Satan using the same verses.

Satan revealed, even Christians say Rome will lift the false prophet to unite religions to one world religion they'd control.
Well who do you think that prophet was?
*insert a big Homer Simpson-"D'oh!"*

he's called
the anointed(christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) that would be deemed perfect (sinless)

So he drove the man out and to the east of the garden of Eden he stationed the cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

To commit sin is to break God's law: sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins and there is no sin in him. No man, therefore, who dwells in him is a sinner. The sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children do not be misled: it is the man who does what is right who is righteous as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the beginning; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.

A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner because he is God's child. That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil. No one who does not do what is right is God's child, nor is anyone who does not love his brother. 1John 3:4-10

Last edited:
Well there you go, you proved he was MADE ADVERSARY.
quote:"Christ appeared to do away with sins and there is no sin in him."

"AS YOU KNOW" this is not true thus a liar since the beginning. He did not do away with sin, he did the total opposite and created an ideology of getting away with sin, allowing sin to flourish through group affiliation devotion salvation. In other words the human ego in affiliation of a group (gang) and worship of what you admited is a megalomaniac made figure was the object of salvation instead of deeds and being righteous.
We see in the real world this doesn't work when we see Christian neighborhoods with the highest crime rates, highest infidelity rates, jails filled with cross tattoos, cross necklaces and earings. Saying a name even the many christs used for that image would never recognize, does not prevent people from sinning nor save the victims of these sins. Next time your Christian neighbor steals your news paper or your child has a bike stolen or your car is stolen or broken into in front of a church you just ask yourself "what were we thinking?"

Remember it's Lucifer's iconograph depicted to be thwarting or hindering justice and right judgement of our deeds by cheating the scales and pulling on them to deceive measurement and my depiction to stop that nonsense and
bring it back(HaShev) to it's proper judgement.

This does not even take into acct that Jesus sinned himself, with all that forbidden sorcery tricks, lying (like getting all your wishes in his name or about ascending when he descended), wine drinking, and mushroom like
hallucinogenics they(Theudas' group most likely) took.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8
See you were 1 chapter to short in reading.

Last edited:
Always wondered were Christians got the physical satan stuff and his hell, never came from Judaism

If God is all there can not be anything out side off a God

The Hebrew word "Satan" means "Hinderer." To hinder someone means to hold him back, to try to prevent him from doing something. G-d created the Hinderer to give us work to do in this world (see my article Why did G-d Create the World?). Satan is here to make things difficult for us, so we can overcome our evil temptations, and PASS the test. That is the purpose of Satan. Satan is an angel whose purpose has been determined by G-d.

Temptation is there to try and deter us. It gives us the ability to do the wrong thing. More importantly, it gives us the ability to look at evil and refuse to do it. By presenting us with the opportunity to do evil, it gives us the ability to choose between good and evil.

Satan is not, as the Christians think, a rebellious angel. How impossible! The angels are spiritual and holy, without any physical or unholy presence, and the presence of Hashem's holiness permeates them entirely. Angels, unlike humans, are therefore constantly and fully aware of Hashem's Presence everywhere. Could you stay dry in the ocean? An angel could not stop being holy, and can do no wrong. There is holiness everywhere in Creation, everywhere in the universe, and angels are made of the same thing. An angel could not stop serving G-d even if he tried.

Furthermore, humans have Satan to tempt us. Angels have no Satan to tempt them. Who would be Satan's Satan? An ultra-Satan?

The truth is that Satan has a job to do, just like every other angel. And angels have no free will. They do as Hashem commands them.

A man once came to a great Rabbi, very troubled. He said to the Rabbi, "Please pray to Hashem to take away my Evil Inclination. I do so many sins, and I want to stop sinning!"

The Rabbi answered, "Then what would be your purpose in this world, if you had no Evil Inclination? Your purpose in life is to overcome your personal Evil Inclination. That is what you were created for! Hashem has enough angels in heaven. He doesn't need one more. He created you human, so that you could improve yourself."

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?

Didn't Obama just appoint him to the Religious council?

Well there you go, you proved he was MADE ADVERSARY.
quote:"Christ appeared to do away with sins and there is no sin in him."

"AS YOU KNOW" this is not true thus a liar since the beginning. He did not do away with sin, he did the total opposite and created an ideology of getting away with sin, allowing sin to flourish through group affiliation devotion salvation.

Oh please!

The "AS YOU KNOW" was a quotation from a letter of John written to people who believed that Jesus was the messiah, the Jesus that actually existed hundreds of years before the three in one god made man was ever unleashed on the world by the Roman empire.

And you do not comprehend in what way that Jesus did away with sin because you have never seen him and do not know him because you are devoted to sin which precludes you from the perception of the truth. You perjure yourself in the name of God and mislead others to do the same. You are entirely devoted and committed to reestablishing animal sacrifice, dietary restrictions, etc., which are all a perversion of the law.

First you say that Jesus never existed, then you say that he was a fabrication of Rome and then accuse the fabrication of Rome of creating an ideology of getting away with sin.

WTF.

You have absolutely no understanding about the meaning of the words and subjects about which you are so dogmatic. You fancy yourself the highest living being next to God himself, the savior, defender, and high priest of the Jewish people even though there is no light or life in you.

You have your reward already.

>>You have your reward already.

Ok lets take this concept and look at it in another perspective.
I already have pretty much everything I want, I am blessed to live in these times where all my wildest goals & dreams could come to fruition. I have nothing left except to want others to enjoy and succeed in life also, therefore I share the path or ways in which that can occur for others. So now that I'm out of that crabby ole crab bucket I am reaching in my claw to grab hold of others to pull them above their circumstance and hole they are in. I can do many things reaching back in. I could snap your eye tenticles off to blind you so you're forced stuck in the hole subservient to the masters of the bucket (corrupt authorities="in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king")
or I can shove you back down.
But as I do, I grab hold and lift you up instead by my grace of wanting to share this freedom outside the crab bucket.
So what do you and others many times do?
You choose to be a typical crab and try to pull the lifeline back in the bucket with you.
CHOOSING vengeance, or pride, fear, in some people's case prejudices, etc...over your own
attainment and blessing.
Greatest example of this is Palestinian choices of vengeance, pride, prejudice over their own freedom(from outside Islamic nations & radical orgs using them as pawns), peace and well being.
So your choice to lift yourself up or pull others down is no different then the poor choices radicals make throughout the globe.
The difference is, you guys claim your king crab taught you uplifting love teachings and you still choose to be the drag everyone down with you CRABS IN A CRAB BUCKET.

I could snap your eye tenticles off to blind you so you're forced stuck in the hole subservient to the masters of the bucket (corrupt authorities="in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king")
or I can shove you back down.
But as I do, I grab hold and lift you up instead by my grace of wanting to share this freedom outside the crab bucket.

You can't do shit. God is not with you. You are not lifting up anyone or anything except your own over inflated ego.

You are pretending to be what you are not. You are a completely false person lost in fantasy land, lying and stealing in the name of God..

But I am very glad to hear that you are happy with the defiled state of your mind and the end result of your own wilful deceptions. To each his own.

I'm happy, you're happy.

God is awesome!

Last edited:
>>You can't do shit. God is not with you.

Everytime time I double flush I prove you wrong and replicate what comes out your mouth and typed words.
If I show you what I've done you call that bragging or lifting myself-therefore it's up to you to seek out what I've done instead of lying to everyone claiming you know.
(crab bucket syndrom validated!)

Now you Hit yourself & killed your king again:
Jesus couldn't liberate his people, nor save his apostles nor flock of sheep. He got them scattered and slain therefore he (which ever christ you wish to interchange) didn't do anything, but allow himself to be used by Rome to deceive the world, therefore by your own words:
God is not with him.
Check & Mate!
Thanks for playing.
Parting gifts on your way back down the crab bucket, sorry no Rice-a-ronni San Francisco treat.

Jesus couldn't liberate his people, nor save his apostles nor flock of sheep. He got them scattered and slain

Everyone dies.

Salvation is not about avoiding death or having a smooth and easy life in a world of deceit and corruption or winning high praise from actors and lying frauds dedicated only to perpetuating falsehood.

You have not done anything. You have turned aside from the way that Moses taught to follow the law and have defiled yourself with superstitious and degrading practices. You have not lifted anyone up except yourself by attempting to denigrate Christianity and Jesus as a matter of your religious devotion. What a guy!

You have not proven Jesus wrong, in fact, you have proven him right - Unless you receive his teaching, eat his flesh, you can have no life in you.

You have rejected food from heaven and instead you return to your own vomit, time and time again.

And your only response is Checkmate! Busted! :cuckoo: as if you were proven right about something, without ever addressing the issue of the subjects of the written torah that continues to remain above your grasp.

So how about it?

Why not answer my previous questions if you are the so called real messiah?

Has God ever commanded you to speak anything in his name? Have you ever even seen or heard a single word from the living God in your entire life?

If you are The Prophet, what words has God put in your mouth to teach? What hidden secrets that have never been seen or heard of before have you ever revealed that would confirm that God sent you?

Did God ever tell you that you are the messiah and that you are going to build a temple, reinstate animal sacrifice, and become the high priest?

:popcorn:

>>You have not done anything
You lose!
Sore loser, you repeated the same lie.
Instead of Teshuva you went deeper into your crabby mode and sunk deeper in the mud. Wrong reply, in so many ways it exposed yourself. You hit yourself again and once again killed Jesus.

Stop changing the subject; Post what Jews teach about Satan or just stalk me on other discussions that are more open in topic.

Example: Genesis forbidden from Eating from the tree of Good and Evil:
John Apochryphone admits the Nazarenes;
"took from the book of Zoroaster" (Zoroaster was the book of Good and Evil, just like Genesis warned about) It existed in the region where the rivers met in the center of the Garden of Eden.
Genesis warns the serpent (false prophet) will offer you eternity if you Believe in his teee. Same promise JESUS made in believing in his tree you will live forever.
Same lie Tyrone bought from the resurrection mythology.
JESUS claimed to be that serpent when declared the morning star- rev 22;16

Genesis warns the serpent (false prophet) will offer you eternity if you Believe in his teee. Same promise JESUS made in believing in his tree you will live forever.

Same promise that Moses, the guy drawn from Egyptian waters who made a bronze serpent for people to turn to for healing, said; believe in his tree and you will live forever.

"For I know that after my death you will take to degrading practices and turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow." deut. 31: 26-29

No, that was answered already, Moses lifted his HaShevet (staff)and it swallowed up the Egyptian (influenced) serpent(false prophet). How did his HaShevet do this?
His HaShevet became a serpent, similarly to how you keep killing Jesus through the mirror reflection you attack in me.
The fact that you do this and don't see the parallel astounds me. You have a brain, try using it.

That being said, none of your replies ever answer to the fact or debate the fact Jesus is made Satan and the authority that created him even you agree is historically the adversary and hinderer.
However, you don't notice you are doing their work thus are a satanist too.
Even Atheists and Christian apponents of the RCC can still be tools and fools for the 2 horn system without a clue.
Get out of the Bucket Crabby!

Last edited:
No, that was answered already, Moses lifted his HaShevet (staff)and it swallowed up the Egyptian (influenced) serpent(false prophet). How did his HaShevet do this?
His HaShevet became a serpent, similarly to how you keep killing Jesus through the mirror reflection you attack in me.
The fact that you do this and don't see the parallel astounds me. You have a brain, try using it.

Sheesh. I was referring to the BRONZE serpent that Moses made and lifted up for the people who had died after being bitten by a "fiery serpent" to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness, the same bronze serpent, the Nehushtan, that Hezekiah, who did what was right in Gods eyes, destroyed.

This same Moses who both gave the law which prohibits idolatry yet made a statue of a bronze serpent for people to turn to for healing of all things, also said that he knew that after his death the people would turn aside from the way he taught to follow the law and would take to degrading practices and defile themselves with the work of human hands. How did he know? They had already defiled themselves with the work of human hands, his hands.

That being said, none of your replies ever answer to the fact or debate the fact Jesus is made Satan and the authority that created him even you agree is historically the adversary and hinderer.
However, you don't notice you are doing their work thus are a satanist too.
Even Atheists and Christian apponents of the RCC can still be tools and fools for the 2 horn system without a clue.
Get out of the Bucket Crabby!

No, The Jesus created by Rome is the antichrist. Satan would be anyone who would mislead people into doing something other than what God commands specifically "fiery serpents", or in other words false prophets false teachers and false messiahs whether Jew or Gentile.

You have never addressed the fact that all of the written Gospel texts predate the creation of the roman mangod who is the antichrist by hundreds of years or the subject of the teachings and stories about the Jesus written about by Jews in the gospels deliberately obscured from the Roman enemy through figurative language and fantastical stories that remain above even your grasp.

Do you even know what the argument between Jesus and the religious authorities of his day was about?

You really haven't thought this all through very well. If what you claim is true, that the Jewish Jesus, all of his Jewish disciples followers and believers were satanic baal worshippers what does that say about Judaism itself?

If you want to nit pick then every evil that you attribute to Gentiles, and Christianity, including Roman atrocities perpetrated in the name of Jesus, was really caused by Jews.

Last edited:
I believe we had this discussion before, the term for serpent means shining viper, therefore any metalic or radiant or firey serpent can refer to describing a electricfied rod with serpentine charges coming from it much like those electric ball globes that showed all different shapes of electric current bolts, they woukd describe that as a shiney or radiant snake-serpentine shapes.
Remember Moses was educated in Egypt which they claim had the archaic age battery and currents technology including using that to zap people touching the
Ark of the Covenant, the 2 cherubs being the polarity charges (Lucifer Jesus negative& Michael Positive )
;-)
Zap!

I believe we had this discussion before, the term for serpent means shining viper, therefore any metalic or radiant or firey serpent can refer to describing a electricfied rod with serpentine charges coming from it much like those electric ball globes that showed all different shapes of electric current bolts, they woukd describe that as a shiney or radiant snake-serpentine shapes.
Remember Moses was educated in Egypt which they claim had the archaic age battery and currents technology including using that to zap people touching the
Ark of the Covenant, the 2 cherubs being the polarity charges (Lucifer Jesus negative& Michael Positive )
;-)
Zap!

You think the 2 cherubs on the arc of the covenant were positive and negative power points for an electric battery and the power of God was a spark? The power of God ?

In your own words you have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

Case closed! Checkmate! Busted!

:itsok:

Last edited:
Not so fast crab man,
my exact words were;
"which they claim"
you many times recognized plurality of they, asking me who they were and suddenly you magically ditch recognizing words to nake up your whole new reading of what someone is saying aka caught lying again and busted your former arguments on "who is they".
AS for your ignorance on what I describe God to be, the Torah description is perfectly in line with What I teach including the Moses miracles being explained as processes not yet understood but perfectly in line with the Essence of progressing that you keep forgetting is what we are describing. You keep forgetting because you teach OPPOSiTE IDEAS and lies.
That being said, you are lying again, off topic and being that crab at the bottom of the bucket...don't walk sideways on your way out the forum door now.

Now Hobelim INADVERTANTLY brought up why Jesus IS SATAN.
quote"proven beyond any reasonable doubt that (HE) understand neither scripture nor the power of God."

Example placing himself in scripture that wasn't even close to their attempts like:
Micah 5 being a lineage Bethlehem Ephratah is a name not a town thus says CLAN AND he didn't know Hebrew gender usage for towns.
Psalms being about David at his hands and feet not pierced.
Hobelim knows plurality tenses, so he knows Isaiah 53 plurality past tense context is about Israel not Jesus. But wait that means Hobe busted Jesus and slaped himself in one comment.
Jesus didn't know God's name and the secret behind it.
Jesus didn't know the meaning of Morning Star.
Jesus didn't know enough not to tell his apostles not to write about his sleeping with Lazarus. He didn't remember if he was stoned then hung or crucified.
He didn't know if he was 33 or closer to 50.
He didn't know Rome would use his image to deceive the masses, oh wait he did say you'd be fools for him and call him christ deceiving many.. ok he got one right.
Hobelim on the other hand can't even prove my 88% revelation by making me wrong 12% of the time and Jesus right 12% of the time.

Forum List

Back