What the MSM and most ignorant people will never understand about Trump supporters...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
That Trump knows how to reach people WITHOUT the MSM in spite of the MSM biased presentations.

This recent Trump statement about "banning Muslims" loudly protested and ridiculed by GOP and Democrats alike seem is a good illustration.
To understand why a majority of Americans that want Trump as president we need to go back to the
below:
Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 10.32.55 AM.png

We've seen the ridicule. We've seen the violent opposition.
To be accepted as self-evident...
First let's see where the MSM the biggest culprit in biasing the facts:
"Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam"
Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam
So what are we the public to believe? Ali a Muslim "hits at Trump" regarding "banning Muslims".
Here is his EXACT 132 word statement:

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.
We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.
Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is
."
WHERE in the entire 132 words did Ali "hit Trump"?
NOWHERE but the MSMs' headline writers said that so most ignorant people never reading the 132 words would say yup... "OUTRAGE expressed by Ali about Trump banning Muslims!"!!!

BUT as we find out what Schopenhauer said about a truth is best exemplified by the above!
Ridiculed? Totally biased MSM repeating a false statement like Ali's to confirm Trump's "racism"!

But today a search for exact words "Ali Hits Trump" shows 5,120 hits up over 1,000 hits yesterday!
Again this point goes WAY over the heads of people in the MSM and the other truly ignorant people!

Trump is telling the truth and does it in such a way that just like Schopenhauer said about a "truth"
we are seeing this happen.
"Building a Wall to keep illegals out" remember all the chest beating,etc. by MSM,Demos,GOPs?
Guess what... now a truth being bandied about as an accepted fact!

And guess what... Trump was NOT alone when suggesting Muslims be banned temporally as an action during a war.
Jimmy Carter banning Iranians... most of which were Muslims!
FDR In February of 1942, the mentioned Executive Order 9066 was signed. Month later certain groups of enemy aliens were excluded from that order. The list of them contained such conditions as e.g. old age, poor health or close family members of US Army soldiers. It was clearly stated that all those exclusions could apply only to aliens of German or Italian origins, not to Japanese, except for the poor health condition (deaf, blind or hospital residents).
Why were there no Internment camps for German-American Citizens in USA during WW2?

So consider again the reason many Americans are finding Trump refreshing!
He is speaking the TRUTH!

And now we see the TRUTH from a MUSLIM Imam!!!

A political conflict is playing out within the walls of the Muslim community in Southeast Texas. A man who was the leader of Muslims in the area said Thursday the conflict has resulted in his ousting. "Don't get me involved in any political games in the name of religion. I am not here a political man," Dr. Nidal Alsayyed said. But it's political motivations he said have forced him to resign as Imam.

"Sadly, it's Clinton versus Trump," he said.
Dr. Al Sayyed told KFDM News he was forced to resign as religious director of the Islamic Society of the Triplex after making comments Monday in which he agrees with Donald Trump's statements that the U.S. should temporarily stop accepting any new Muslim immigrants into the country.

I think any future candidates, presidents who do not support the fact that we need to be more safe and more cautious about whom to bring into this country, whether a Muslim or not," Dr. Alsayyed said.
His comments he said had nothing to do with politics, but the former Imam said Trump's comments are in line with the Islamic religion.
"The text of the holy Qur'an says the loss of one life is equivalent to killing the whole mankind," he said. His viewpoint, in part, shifting after lingering questions about the backgrounds of the couple responsible for the mass shooting in San Bernardino.
"But the way it happens when you see this mass shooting and you see some people coming with such a very peaceful background and all of the sudden the intelligences themselves, the agencies are not able to figure out what's happening, why all of a sudden this guy or this girl or that lady open fire and kill 15 people, because American Muslims are not doing their job in the country. So we need to stop, we need to stop taking new ones until we fix the existing situation," Dr. Alsayyed said.

Local Imam says he was forced to resign because he agrees with Trump on Muslim immigration - KBTV-TV FOX 4 Beaumont - Community - Community News

Trump supporters only make up about 10% of all voters. He has no chance at the nomination or winning a national election.

Trump supporters only make up about 10% of all voters. He has no chance at the nomination or winning a national election.
That may be true but I don't believe you as you are not an expert nor have you provided ANY source to back your statement.

Now as I've pointed out the MSM which the majority of Americans DON"T trust.. here is my proof!

Trust in the media is even lower among young Americans aged 18 to 49, where just 36% of that demographic expressed faith in news media outlets. Forty-five percent of those aged 50 and older said they trust the media to be fair and accurate.

As has long been the case, trust remains higher among Democrats than Republicans. However, Gallup found that trust among Democrats fell to a 14-year low of 54%, while trust among Republicans grew from 27% to 32%.
Americans' trust in media at all-time low

Now as more and more Americans are finding out through other sources the MSM is biased. Hates Trump.
And as I pointed out in the beginning, the truth is being ridiculed and LIED by the MSM regarding Trump.
LIE 1... Ali NEVER NEVER MENTIONED Trump's name in this 132 word statement!
So what are we the public to believe? Ali a Muslim "hits at Trump" regarding "banning Muslims".

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.
We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.
Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is
."

NOWHERE but the MSMs' headline writers said that so most ignorant people never reading the 132 words would say yup... "OUTRAGE expressed by Ali about Trump banning Muslims!"!!!

And NOW we have a fired Muslim Imam who believes like Trump that Muslims should be barred.

Dr. Al Sayyed told KFDM News he was forced to resign as religious director of the Islamic Society of the Triplex after making comments Monday in which he agrees with Donald Trump's statements that the U.S. should temporarily stop accepting any new Muslim immigrants into the country.

I think any future candidates, presidents who do not support the fact that we need to be more safe and more cautious about whom to bring into this country, whether a Muslim or not," Dr. Alsayyed said.

His comments he said had nothing to do with politics, but the former Imam said Trump's comments are in line with the Islamic religion.
"The text of the holy Qur'an says the loss of one life is equivalent to killing the whole mankind," he said. His viewpoint, in part, shifting after lingering questions about the backgrounds of the couple responsible for the mass shooting in San Bernardino.
"But the way it happens when you see this mass shooting and you see some people coming with such a very peaceful background and all of the sudden the intelligences themselves, the agencies are not able to figure out what's happening, why all of a sudden this guy or this girl or that lady open fire and kill 15 people, because American Muslims are not doing their job in the country. So we need to stop, we need to stop taking new ones until we fix the existing situation," Dr. Alsayyed said.

Local Imam says he was forced to resign because he agrees with Trump on Muslim immigration - KBTV-TV FOX 4 Beaumont - Community - Community News

So once again... the truth is winning out and Trump is simply stating what the VAST majority of Americans want, i.e. security that obviously this President and
many other GOP won't provide by telling the TRUTH! The truth that the Imam and Trump are telling is the truth regardless of how misguided by the MSM and truly ignorant people are ridiculing!

Trump was created by the "Mainstream Media," which is corporate in nature and in it for the profits. No, they are neither "liberal" nor "conservative." They are CORPORATE. Reagan eliminated the free press in this country.

Where in this 132 word statement does Ali clearly state banning Muslims is bad?
NO WHERE!!!
."

That may be true but I don't believe you as you are not an expert nor have you provided ANY source to back your statement.

Now as I've pointed out the MSM which the majority of Americans DON"T trust.. here is my proof!

Trust in the media is even lower among young Americans aged 18 to 49, where just 36% of that demographic expressed faith in news media outlets. Forty-five percent of those aged 50 and older said they trust the media to be fair and accurate.

As has long been the case, trust remains higher among Democrats than Republicans. However, Gallup found that trust among Democrats fell to a 14-year low of 54%, while trust among Republicans grew from 27% to 32%.

Now as more and more Americans are finding out through other sources the MSM is biased. Hates Trump.
And as I pointed out in the beginning, the truth is being ridiculed and LIED by the MSM regarding Trump.

."

And NOW we have a fired Muslim Imam who believes like Trump that Muslims should be barred.

So once again... the truth is winning out and Trump is simply stating what the VAST majority of Americans want, i.e. security that obviously this President and
many other GOP won't provide by telling the TRUTH! The truth that the Imam and Trump are telling is the truth regardless of how misguided by the MSM and truly ignorant people are ridiculing!

Trump is going nowhere. His support comes from a minority of repub voters and an even smaller minority of over all voters. The GOP establishment will not accept him as the nominee. They would rather lose the WH than suffer the indignation Trump brings to their party.

Trump was created by the "Mainstream Media," which is corporate in nature and in it for the profits. No, they are neither "liberal" nor "conservative." They are CORPORATE. Reagan eliminated the free press in this country.

Where are your FACTS idiot? I need facts, statistics to believe anything and your stupid comment provides NONE!

NOW here are MY facts regarding the extreme BIAS of the MSM!

WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES proving DIFFERENT then these FACTS???

1) In 2008 85% of media donated money to Democrats!

1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

2) 130,213 stories can't be swept under the rug that show that the Democrat Bias is very evident!
Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew
that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.
The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors, Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected].
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

A useful way of gauging the news media’s political and ideological makeup is to examine what the professionals in that industry believe about a wide array of social, ethical, and political issues. For example, research shows that:

• Fully 81% of news media professionals favor affirmative action in employment and academia.
  • Some 71% agree that the “government should work to ensure that everyone has a job.”
  • 75% agree that the “government should work to reduce the income gap between rich and poor.”
  • 56% say that the United States has exploited the nations of the Third World.
  • 57% say that America’s disproportionate consumption of the world’s natural resources is “immoral.”
  • Nearly half agree that “the very structure of our society causes people to feel alienated.”
  • Only 30% agree that “private enterprise is fair to workers.”

We see similar ratios in studies where news people are asked to rate themselves on the left-to-right political spectrum:

• In a 1981 study of 240 journalists nationwide, 65% identified themselves as liberals, 17% as conservatives.
  • In a 1983 study of news reporters, executives, and staffers, 32% identified themselves as liberals, 11% as conservatives.
  • In a 1992 study of more than 1,400 journalists, 44% identified themselves as liberals, 22% as conservatives.
  • In a 1996 study of Washington bureau chiefs and congressional correspondents, 61% identified themselves as liberals, 9% as conservatives.
  • In a 1996 study of 1,037 journalists, the respondents identified themselves as liberals 4 times more frequently than as conservatives. Among journalists working for newspapers with circulations exceeding 50,000, the ratio of liberals to conservatives was 5.4 to 1.
  • In a 2004 Pew Research Center study of journalists and media executives, the ratio of self-identified liberals to conservatives was 4.9 to 1.
  • In a 2007 Pew Research Center study of journalists and news executives, the ratio was 4 liberals for each conservative.
Research on Media Bias - Discover the Networks

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS IDIOT???

."

Trump is going nowhere. His support comes from a minority of repub voters and an even smaller minority of over all voters. The GOP establishment will not accept him as the nominee. They would rather lose the WH than suffer the indignation Trump brings to their party.

Thank you for further impetus of the Trump for President!
Because what you are doing is validating exactly why the vast SILENT Majority including "millennial independents" are finding agreement with Trump!

According to Zogby’s latest poll of 250 millennial voters, ages 18-34,
Trump leads with 25 percent support, followed by:
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, 9 percent;
Retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson and Texas Sen.Ted Cruz, 8 percent;
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, 7 percent;
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 5 percent;
18 percent, undecided.

Among young men:
Trump leads 28 percent
Bush 13 percent;
Rubio, 7 percent;
Cruz, 9 percent;
Walker, 8 percent;
Rubio, 7 percent;
Carson, 6 percent.

And among young women:
Trump has 22 percent to 11 percent for Carson;
8 percent for Cruz;
Walker and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, 6 percent.
BOOM! Millennials Choose Donald Trump 3-1 - The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back