What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

WOW what are they teaching in our schools? Anyone that has been teaching the lie that the returning troops were not spit on and mistreated by liberal anti war activist are lying to you. What other lies do you believe?
That's what the pinko professors in our public universities are teaching them.

You believe it. You want to believe it. I get it
Dude there are news film clips of it. I served with veterans from that war that came home and were protested and YES spit on. They were called Baby Killers.
Oddly, we all have stories about soldiers being spit on.....but can't come with anyone who actually remembers that happening to them personally.

And baby killers are the Expert Pistol and Expert Rifle medals. We called them "baby killer medals".

They're not medals dumb ass, they're qualification badges. Everyone wore one that qualified with a personal weapon and you didn't pass basic training without qualifying.

Oddly, we all have stories about soldiers being spit on.....but can't come with anyone who actually remembers that happening to them personally.

And baby killers are the Expert Pistol and Expert Rifle medals. We called them "baby killer medals".

Myth 27

Disrespect for Vietnam vets is fact, not fiction

In fact, spitting on troops was so common that the National Guard was specifically trained not to react to spitting

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled.

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled
Stop it...now you're being stubborn of facts when presented to you. That would get a failed mark in any classroom in America. Have the courage to admit when you're wrong and you will find life to be a better place to exist and much easier to get through.

Myth 27

Disrespect for Vietnam
Banning Muslims would keep people like his son out, it's unconstitutional. duh

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

So you got nothing other than a funny face, Your concession duly noted.
I gave you the facts. Try watching some real news, dupe.

I didn't ask what the MSM had to say, you made a specific claim related to the Constitution, I simply asked you to prove that claim constitutionally, as in article and clause. You've done nothing but a regressive tap dance since, I know what the Constitution provides, the question is, do you?

vets is fact, not fiction

In fact, spitting on troops was so common that the National Guard was specifically trained not to react to spitting

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled.

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
did Trump ever mention these people before their speech ?
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.

Hillary called Patricia Smith a liar:

During the Democratic debate on March 9, Clinton pretty much called Patricia Smith, mother of slain U.S. Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith, a liar (via Fox News):

Pat Smith, whose son was among the four Americans killed, has repeatedly accused the then-secretary of state of lying about the attack.

Smith has said that Clinton and other administration officials maintained that the violence stemmed from a response to an anti-Islam video.

Clinton vehemently denied that on the debate stage.

"You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong," said Clinton.

She added that she and everyone else in the administration was "scrambling" to get information about what happened and that it was changing "by the hour."
Being wrong and being a liar are 2 different things. I've noticed the dupes can't tell that anymore they've heard so much crap...

Last edited:
What lie did she tell.....specifically. Quote her.

She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it. Then she told the parents to their faces that the video is what caused it.

Quote her. Not yourself.

This stuff was in the news for weeks, but brainwashed douche bags like you don't absorb anything unless some leftwing propaganda organ is the source.
You can't even get it right. You idiotically claimed, "She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it."

That's completely ass backwards. In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack. THEN, after the CIA assessed it was a video spurred protest, she met with the families.

You might have an argument if the hildabitch hadn't claimed on Fox yesterday that she didn't tell the families the videos caused the attack. Said the families are misremembering what really happened. Of course she also claimed Comey didn't really say what he said either. The bitch is so divorced from the truth, she lies when the truth would serve her better.
Reading comprehension problems again? Where did I say she told the families the video caused the attack? I said she met with the families. Read my post again. This time, for comprehension.

Savvy?

What lie did she tell.....specifically. Quote her.

She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it. Then she told the parents to their faces that the video is what caused it.

Quote her. Not yourself.

This stuff was in the news for weeks, but brainwashed douche bags like you don't absorb anything unless some leftwing propaganda organ is the source.
You can't even get it right. You idiotically claimed, "She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it."

That's completely ass backwards. In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack. THEN, after the CIA assessed it was a video spurred protest, she met with the families.

That's a lie.

In her first public comment on the attack on Sept. 11, 2012, Mrs. Clinton’s first public statement released at 10:08 p.m. blamed the attack on a viral video.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today,” said Mrs. Clinton, then secretary of state. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”
The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day. The order these events occurred is irrelevant. In fact, that she told her daughter the truth first makes it even worse.

Later that weekend the Obama administration, with Hillary's knowledge, of course, sent out Susan Rice to repeat the story they knew to be lie on all the Sunday news programs.

It's really sad that left wing turds like you are so brain washed that you actually believe or don't know that Hillary lied about this.
You are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Faun: "In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack."

fucking nuts bri: "The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day."

You literally said the same thing I did while whining like a bitch that I lied. :eusa_doh:

Quote her. Not yourself.

You might have an argument if the hildabitch hadn't claimed on Fox yesterday that she didn't tell the families the videos caused the attack. Said the families are misremembering what really happened. Of course she also claimed Comey didn't really say what he said either. The bitch is so divorced from the truth, she lies when the truth would serve her better.
Reading comprehension problems again? Where did I say she told the families the video caused the attack? I said she met with the families. Read my post again. This time, for comprehension.

Savvy?

She met with the families and lied to their faces. Then in the interview with Mike Wallace she accused the families of lying.

13921213_530508337145170_969654604627964357_n.jpg

Quote her. Not yourself.

That's a lie.

In her first public comment on the attack on Sept. 11, 2012, Mrs. Clinton’s first public statement released at 10:08 p.m. blamed the attack on a viral video.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today,” said Mrs. Clinton, then secretary of state. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”
The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day. The order these events occurred is irrelevant. In fact, that she told her daughter the truth first makes it even worse.

Later that weekend the Obama administration, with Hillary's knowledge, of course, sent out Susan Rice to repeat the story they knew to be lie on all the Sunday news programs.

It's really sad that left wing turds like you are so brain washed that you actually believe or don't know that Hillary lied about this.

fucking nuts bri: "The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day."

You literally said the same thing I did while whining like a bitch that I lied. :eusa_doh:

You're quibbling about a point that makes no difference whatsoever. Hillary told one person one thing and then told the public something else within a matter of hours. She lied. That's the bottom line. Your attempt to diver the discussion from that irrefutable fact isn't fooling anyone.

Myth 27

Disrespect for Vietnam
So you got nothing other than a funny face, Your concession duly noted.
I gave you the facts. Try watching some real news, dupe.

I didn't ask what the MSM had to say, you made a specific claim related to the Constitution, I simply asked you to prove that claim constitutionally, as in article and clause. You've done nothing but a regressive tap dance since, I know what the Constitution provides, the question is, do you?

vets is fact, not fiction

That is an OP-Ed.

You have been misled.

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
did Trump ever mention these people before their speech ?
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.

Hillary called Patricia Smith a liar:

During the Democratic debate on March 9, Clinton pretty much called Patricia Smith, mother of slain U.S. Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith, a liar (via Fox News):

Pat Smith, whose son was among the four Americans killed, has repeatedly accused the then-secretary of state of lying about the attack.

Smith has said that Clinton and other administration officials maintained that the violence stemmed from a response to an anti-Islam video.

Clinton vehemently denied that on the debate stage.

"You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong," said Clinton.

She added that she and everyone else in the administration was "scrambling" to get information about what happened and that it was changing "by the hour."
Being wrong and being a liar are 2 different things. I've noticed the dupes can't tell that anymore they've heard so much crap...

When you lie, you are obviously wrong. Clinton lied. There isn't a shred of doubt about that.

I'll be happy to pound that fact into your head for the next three months, so continue trying to defend Hillary the lying douche bag.

Quote her. Not yourself.

Savvy?

She met with the families and lied to their faces. Then in the interview with Mike Wallace she accused the families of lying.
Bullshit. Some of the family members she met with even said she said no such thing.

‘Part of the fog of war’

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.​

Quote her. Not yourself.

That's a lie.

You're quibbling about a point that makes no difference whatsoever. Hillary told one person one thing and then told the public something else within a matter of hours. She lied. That's the bottom line. Your attempt to diver the discussion from that irrefutable fact isn't fooling anyone.
First of all, I was pointing out how ass backwards your recollection is. That wasto show you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Secondly, The GOP investigated Benghazi 8 times and failed to find evidence which support your idiotic claims. Why on Earth would I believe an insane nut like you who can't tell shit from Shinola, over the findings of Congressional Republicans, so hell bent on destroying Hillary (and Obama) that they held 8 separate investigations -- and found nothing??

That's a lie.

First of all, I was pointing out how ass backwards your recollection is. That wasto show you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Secondly, The GOP investigated Benghazi 8 times and failed to find evidence which support your idiotic claims. Why on Earth would I believe an insane nut like you who can't tell shit from Shinola, over the findings of Congressional Republicans, so hell bent on destroying Hillary (and Obama) that they held 8 separate investigations -- and found nothing??

Hillary testified under oath that the video caused the attack on the consulate.

Hillary Clinton's 5 Biggest Lies in Her Benghazi Testimony - Breitbart

Hillary maintained on Thursday that she believed the attack still had something to do with the YouTube video, “The Innocence of Muslims.” But the night of the attack, she emailed Chelsea Clinton and told her that an al-Qaeda-like group had killed the ambassador. As Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said to Clinton, “You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”

In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.
Both these emails were admitted into evidence during the hearings. She lied then. She lied to Mike Wallace. She lies every time she opens her mouth.

Anyone who would defend this lying bitch is a douche bag.

That's a lie.

Hillary maintained on Thursday that she believed the attack still had something to do with the YouTube video, “The Innocence of Muslims.” But the night of the attack, she emailed Chelsea Clinton and told her that an al-Qaeda-like group had killed the ambassador. As Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said to Clinton, “You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”

In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.
Both these emails were admitted into evidence during the hearings. She lied then. She lied to Mike Wallace. She lies every time she opens her mouth.

Hmmm.... let's see now ....

Breitbart condemning Hillary as a liar....

.... versus ....

8 separate investigations attempts by the GOP to nail Hillary, only to conclude she didn't lie....

..... whom to believe ...?

Quote her. Not yourself.

Savvy?

It's already been posted that she blamed the video the same day she told her spawn otherwise, so your little time line is irrelevant.

That's a lie.

Hmmm.... let's see now ....

Breitbart condemning Hillary as a liar....

.... versus ....

8 separate investigations attempts by the GOP to nail Hillary, only to conclude she didn't lie....

..... whom to believe ...?

Her emails condemn her as a liar, moron.

Quote her. Not yourself.

Savvy?

It's already been posted that she blamed the video the same day she told her spawn otherwise, so your little time line is irrelevant.

He knows I've got him by the short hairs, so he is grabbing at anything he can.

Forum List

Back