What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
did Trump ever mention these people before their speech ?
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.

"Libs in the media 'slimmed' Pat Smith" How DARE they "slim" her!!!!!!! Give us some examples please. And give us some quotes of the Democratic Presidential nominee "slimming" her.
Okay bodecea give me some time, I will get to it tonight but just now leaving work. You might want to search the media reaction to Pat Smith on the night she appeared at the RNC.

"Libs in the media 'slimmed' Pat Smith" How DARE they "slim" her!!!!!!! Give us some examples please. And give us some quotes of the Democratic Presidential nominee "slimming" her.
Okay bodecea give me some time, I will get to it tonight but just now leaving work. You might want to search the media reaction to Pat Smith on the night she appeared at the RNC.
No TV or AM? How then?

There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN
Trump didn't start the fight. Khan went after him hard in his speech at the DNC. It's refreshing to see a man that will stand up and defend himself for a change. IMO

Banning Muslims would keep people like his son out, it's unconstitutional. duh

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

So you got nothing other than a funny face, Your concession duly noted.
I gave you the facts. Try watching some real news, dupe.

I didn't ask what the MSM had to say, you made a specific claim related to the Constitution, I simply asked you to prove that claim constitutionally, as in article and clause. You've done nothing but a regressive tap dance since, I know what the Constitution provides, the question is, do you?

You believe it. You want to believe it. I get it
Dude there are news film clips of it. I served with veterans from that war that came home and were protested and YES spit on. They were called Baby Killers.

I was paying attention...the only thing I remember is Chris Matthews making comments about Smith's confirmed lies....nothing about her personally.

You believe it. You want to believe it. I get it
Dude there are news film clips of it. I served with veterans from that war that came home and were protested and YES spit on. They were called Baby Killers.
Oddly, we all have stories about soldiers being spit on.....but can't come with anyone who actually remembers that happening to them personally.

And baby killers are the Expert Pistol and Expert Rifle medals. We called them "baby killer medals".

since when did Libs care about military families? Gold star or not.
Forever, except in Hater Dupe World. Change the channel, fool.

Nope. During the Vietnam War douche bags like you spit on military men.

Myth.
It's a proven fact.
Name someone who had it happen to him. Everyone I know from that era shares that story but can't name who it is who had it happen to them.

I was paying attention...the only thing I remember is Chris Matthews making comments about Smith's confirmed lies....nothing about her personally.

Chris Matthews Mocks Patricia Smith’s Benghazi Attack Speech About Slain Son Sean Smith During Republican Convention

“I don’t care what that woman up there, the mother, has felt,” Chris Matthews also said, sparking nearly immediate calls for a boycott of his MSNBC show on social media. “Her emotions are her own. But for the country in choosing a leader, it’s wrong to have someone get up there and tell a lie about Hillary Clinton. It’s not true. It’s logically not true. I think it’s wrong that they ruined their evening with this.”

You and Mathews are calling smith a liar. Aren't you embarrassed attacking a gold star mother that way, you fucking douche bag?

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.

Hillary called Patricia Smith a liar:

During the Democratic debate on March 9, Clinton pretty much called Patricia Smith, mother of slain U.S. Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith, a liar (via Fox News):

Pat Smith, whose son was among the four Americans killed, has repeatedly accused the then-secretary of state of lying about the attack.

Smith has said that Clinton and other administration officials maintained that the violence stemmed from a response to an anti-Islam video.

Clinton vehemently denied that on the debate stage.

"You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi. And I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son. But she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong," said Clinton.

She added that she and everyone else in the administration was "scrambling" to get information about what happened and that it was changing "by the hour."

since when did Libs care about military families? Gold star or not.
Forever, except in Hater Dupe World. Change the channel, fool.

Nope. During the Vietnam War douche bags like you spit on military men.

Myth.
It's a proven fact.
Name someone who had it happen to him. Everyone I know from that era shares that story but can't name who it is who had it happen to them.

REfer to post #389

You said it was on S-Span, what happened to that?

WOW what are they teaching in our schools? Anyone that has been teaching the lie that the returning troops were not spit on and mistreated by liberal anti war activist are lying to you. What other lies do you believe?

Forum List

Back