What The Left Seems To Want In A President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I want a President that is honest, competent, and confident and most of all brings us together.

Obama supporters seem to want somebody that "Fucks With People".

He takes years to release a doc that supposedly he had all along. Now he's brilliant according to the slobbering idiots that defend him. I think it only shows he's more interested in screwing with his critics then he is fixing the many problems he has caused or inherited. Yes, we need to deal with important issues Mr. President as you fly off to appear on Oprah this afternoon.

So is this what the left wants? Do they want a troublemaker or a problem solver?

Incidentally, Obama once again showed his hypocrisy by telling everyone this morning that we need to stop vilifying each other.....one week after he spent the last two weeks vilifying the opposition on spending cuts.

Last edited:
I want a President that is honest, compitent, and confident and most of all brings us together.

He takes years to release a doc that supposedly he had all along. Now he's brilliant according to the sobbering idiots that defend him. I think it only shows he's more interested in screwing with his critics then he is fixing the many problems he has caused or inherited. Yes, we need to deal with important issues Mr. President as you fly off to appear on Oprah this afternoon.

So is this what the left wants? Do they want a troublemaker instead a problem solver?

Incidentally, Obama once again showed his hipocrisy by telling everyone this morning that we need to stop villifying each other.....one week after he spent the last two weeks villifying the opposition on spending cuts.

Compitent, eh? Is that your strategery Sparky? Or do you plan on going nucular?

I want a President that is honest, compitent, and confident and most of all brings us together.

He takes years to release a doc that supposedly he had all along. Now he's brilliant according to the sobbering idiots that defend him. I think it only shows he's more interested in screwing with his critics then he is fixing the many problems he has caused or inherited. Yes, we need to deal with important issues Mr. President as you fly off to appear on Oprah this afternoon.

So is this what the left wants? Do they want a troublemaker instead a problem solver?

Incidentally, Obama once again showed his hipocrisy by telling everyone this morning that we need to stop villifying each other.....one week after he spent the last two weeks villifying the opposition on spending cuts.

Best way to fuck with people when you have dick to stand on is the usual fall-back of spelling and grammer, which is very effective (not really).

My Blackberry makes it a little tougher to proofread.

But thanks for the input scupper-lips.

Last edited:
When you have people as fucked up as the Birfers, it's hard not to fuck with them as long as you can.

Even the president is entitled to a little fun now and then.

So we have established that the left wants a president that holds the people in disdain, that will hold the country up for ridicule, and hopefully lead us to a place where our people are in danger, destitute, and oppressed.

Thanks for playing, losers.

When you have people as fucked up as the Birfers, it's hard not to fuck with them as long as you can.

So you think it's good that he fucks with people instead of dealing with the debt and defends our borders. Instead of doing the right thing let's fuck with everyone we don't agree with.

That's good to know. Thank you for proving my point btw?

Last edited:
Why did'nt he just show this two and a half years ago, so he could "move on to more important issues"?

Why did'nt he just show this two and a half years ago, so he could "move on to more important issues"?

Because it's a non-issue not worthy of a president's time.

Besides, he got to fuck with the Birfer assholes for a while.

American politics is pure showbusiness. The U.S. Presidents biggest job is to look good, talk sweet, obay orders from International Corporations, and get along with our NATO partners.

The so-called "Left" will never be happy. It is in their nature to eternally look for things to complain about and get all riled up and red-faced over some "injustice" in the world. It is their way of combatting and preventing death by utter boredom.

Good thing America is ruled over by intellegent and benevolent masters who know a thing or two about how Capitalism is supposed to work and benefit Humanity.

Because it's a non-issue not worthy of a president's time.

Besides, he got to fuck with the Birfer assholes for a while.

WRONG!!!

He found time to participate in an Easter egg roll this weekend, he can find his official birth cert and release it.

He has a White House staff. He needs to use them.

Nope. He's just an asshole that loves causing trouble. This is why I don't like the skinny little trouser-snake.

The Left wants a president who:

- will start no wars and get out of the ones we're in now
- downsize and eventually disband the military
- tax the crap out of rich people to the point where we don't have any rich people left
- tax the crap out of businesses to the point hwere they're all gone and nobody has a job except for public employees
- give as much money as possible to people that vote but don't pay taxes
- outlaws drilling for oil and natural gas, and stops the coal industry dead in it's tracks
- protects the birds, bees, flowers, trees, anything that lives but ain't human
- kisses the ass of our enemies and slaps our friends in the face
- let's the UN dictate our foreign policy
- mirandizes every terrorist within an hour of their arrest for trying to kill as many Americans as possible

That's all I can think of for now, I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

This is what the Left wants:
bend-over-backwards-gas-card.gif

If he was totally honest he would have come up with a legitimate birth certificate a long time ago. I doubt the legitimacy of the birth certificate, he probably had the chicago mafia "Produce one".

No not when he POTUS. He needs to set an example. Obamaturd shows us what the wrong choice this country made.

Sure, let him go play some hoops. This was just plain asinine.

BTW... I never thought he was a Kenyan, just wondered why he couldn't just release it and tell everybody to stfu and move on.

To all the birthers in this thread: You think someone should have to be able to produce official papers whenever you want? That is a very totalitarian viewpoint. How would you like to be constantly harassed about your birth certificate?

Forum List

Back