NY Judge Claimed MAL is Worth ~$18 Million - Everything the Judge Said in His Ruling Is a Complete Lie

Trump valued it at $1.5 billion.

The judge never made a determination of what it was worth, other than to say it sure has hell wasn’t worth $1.5 billion.

And? You can value your property at whatever you believe it is worth.

Private valuations have put a value od $350 - $500 million on MAL.

Yet on Tuesday, an obviously incredibly biased NY judge claimed MAL was only worth ~$18 million.

Not only is this judge a fool, but he is evil and should be disbarred.

1695819349064.png

One prominent Palm Beach real estate broker, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Post, “It’s utterly delusional to think that property is only worth $18 million.”

The insider added, “If that property were on the market today, I would list it at around $300 million, minimum … at least. He also has the separate golf course minutes away.”

No. You can’t. Appraisals are supposed to be fair market value. They are not supposed to be products of your imagination.

You can claim any value you want. Outside appraisers are free to say another valuation.

One prominent Palm Beach real estate broker, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Post, “It’s utterly delusional to think that property is only worth $18 million.”
The insider added, “If that property were on the market today, I would list it at around $300 million, minimum … at least. He also has the separate golf course minutes away.”

I showed you in post #88 that the judge didn't come up with the 18 million. But I guess you need a talking point. Whatever, where it counts - in court - Trump gets grabbed by his pussy.

I showed you in post #88 that the judge didn't come up with the 18 million. But I guess you need a talking point. Whatever, where it counts - in court - Trump gets grabbed by his pussy.

:spinner:

Forum List

Back