What The Hell Kinda Stupid Question is That?

Last night was a farce, nothing more than the MSM trying to play "gotcha". Of course, oddly, they never did any of this with Obama. Perhaps they could have asked Obama...

1. Do you have any terrorist friends?
2. Do you have any associations with radical preachers?
3. Do you have any sleazy land deals in your past?
4. Was your personal mentor an avowed, hardcore communist?

Nah... let's dwell on how many "gay" friends Santorum has.

What a joke.

Ah so last nights debates were about Obama.

Gotcha! (palin wink).

A gotcha Q for big 0 would be; Why don't you care about the vast debt you grew?
Why did you fail to bring down UE?
Why, since spending failed, are you wanting to do more?

Meaningfull questions like that, that affect every single last American.

The more perfect gotcha question for obie doodle is// """ Is raising the debt ceiling a sign of failed leadership."

Stay focused here....how would Regan and or Bush answer this one. You do know about history dont you? Are you dumb enough to not know about Regan and the debt ceiling? What about Bush and the debt ceiling? :eusa_whistle:

Last I checked, Bush isn't running, and Reagan's been dead for years. Do try to keep up zoned one.

Last night was a farce, nothing more than the MSM trying to play "gotcha". Of course, oddly, they never did any of this with Obama. Perhaps they could have asked Obama...

1. Do you have any terrorist friends?
2. Do you have any associations with radical preachers?
3. Do you have any sleazy land deals in your past?
4. Was your personal mentor an avowed, hardcore communist?

Nah... let's dwell on how many "gay" friends Santorum has.

What a joke.

Ah so last nights debates were about Obama.

Gotcha! (palin wink).

Uh, no. The point is the MSM's curiosity only extends to GOP candidates. Why do we constantly have to explain everything to you?

Stay focused here....how would Regan and or Bush answer this one. You do know about history dont you? Are you dumb enough to not know about Regan and the debt ceiling? What about Bush and the debt ceiling? :eusa_whistle:

The debt is at $14.4 Trillion
America brings in $15 Trillion +

When the debt goes over what we bring in, the Great Depression will be a fond memory in the annauls of history.

How much would the debt had been if Bush counted the wars and medicare part d.

Serious question. Which president is honest and which one kept the fucking wars and medicare d off the books?

Just sayin. God bless Obama and god bless America.
:clap2:

Bush did bad things so it's ok for us to do bad things, even though we were agaisnt these bad things before, but now it's ok b/c someone was the one that did it first.

We are less than $1 Trillion away from fiscal oblivion.

Moderate reps and prog dems have lead the charge to the death of the country.

It's time for an actual change.

God bless America

Fuck big 0

There are gay Americans voting in this election.

They would like to know why Santorum is so against those Americans having full rights.

I have no gay friends now but I have, and they are ok until they never endingly offer me sex... Should I not run for president because Gays now feel they can't connect with me? Am I arrogant because gay doods constantly wana fuck me? 1million bucks my life seems ridiculously more liberal than yours but yet I still have no gay friends and I manage to understand that who, how and where I fuck someone has absolutely nothing to do with being president so why would having a gay friend matter?

Santorum is a fucking idiot and should drop out now. He's a freakishly bigoted religious fool who is only making an ass of himself however him having or not having a Gay friend is meaningless and shows just how bigoted the person asking the question has become. Does Obama have Gay friends TM? Would you even know if Obama does or have had any Gay friends? Does it matter if he does not?

Policy, learn that policy is what matters TM and you will see Obama for the Bush3 he really is. You might even grow up a tad.

Why does it seem like you lack basic levels of education?

The debt is at $14.4 Trillion
America brings in $15 Trillion +

When the debt goes over what we bring in, the Great Depression will be a fond memory in the annauls of history.

Serious question. Which president is honest and which one kept the fucking wars and medicare d off the books?

Bush did bad things so it's ok for us to do bad things, even though we were agaisnt these bad things before, but now it's ok b/c someone was the one that did it first.

God bless America

Fuck big 0

where are you getting this idea that at $15 trillion the entire country will collapse? you havent posted any proof of this wild claim.

if Santorum hates gays, he is advocating that he doesnt support civil rights and shouldnt be president no matter what economic plan is.

What's he going to do?

Keep the defense of marriage act in place? B/c that's the worst he can do.

and a little fyi; Obama has left it in place, so by your standard...

Who will you be voting for? since you morally can't vote for obama.

wow, i didnt know Obama could single handedly repeal an individual piece of legislation.
:lol:

He hasn't even tried.

Even when he had histories first Trifecta in the Federal goverment, he made no effort to get rid of that unconstitution pos.

But hey

Who are you going to vote for, since you can't, by your own standards, vote for obama?

They would like to know why Santorum is so against those Americans having full rights.

I have no gay friends now but I have, and they are ok until they never endingly offer me sex... Should I not run for president because Gays now feel they can't connect with me? Am I arrogant because gay doods constantly wana fuck me? 1million bucks my life seems ridiculously more liberal than yours but yet I still have no gay friends and I manage to understand that who, how and where I fuck someone has absolutely nothing to do with being president so why would having a gay friend matter?

Santorum is a fucking idiot and should drop out now. He's a freakishly bigoted religious fool who is only making an ass of himself however him having or not having a Gay friend is meaningless and shows just how bigoted the person asking the question has become. Does Obama have Gay friends TM? Would you even know if Obama does or have had any Gay friends? Does it matter if he does not?

Policy, learn that policy is what matters TM and you will see Obama for the Bush3 he really is. You might even grow up a tad.

its not so much about having gay friends, whether you do or dont isnt necessarily the issue, earlier i posted 2 follow up questions that should have been asked that were directed toward civil rights. the guy who interviewed santorum did a piss poor job. I just want to know if he favors treating gays differently than straights. in my mind that is a violation of civil rights. people should not be treated differently not matter if they are gay, straight, black, white, male, female, christian, mormon, catholic, etc. everyone deserves the right to be treated equally.

Because of the inane stupidity of her posts.

Yeah that way he can point out that the prior administration raised the debt 7 times.

Yes,, and he, old obie doodle, voted NO NO NO..

WH: Obama regrets vote against raising debt limit - Yahoo! News

Obama "thinks it was a mistake," presidential spokesman Jay Carney told reporters. "He realizes now that raising the debt ceiling is so important to the health of this economy and the global economy that it is not a vote that, even when you are protesting an administration's policies, you can play around with."

Congress is forced to increase the debt limit every several years and it's often a political fight with members of the minority party withholding their votes to extract concessions or direct criticism at the party that controls the White House.

In other words, now that the shoe is on the other foot...

Immie

What's he going to do?

Keep the defense of marriage act in place? B/c that's the worst he can do.

and a little fyi; Obama has left it in place, so by your standard...

Who will you be voting for? since you morally can't vote for obama.

wow, i didnt know Obama could single handedly repeal an individual piece of legislation.

He hasn't even tried.

Even when he had histories first Trifecta in the Federal goverment, he made no effort to get rid of that unconstitution pos.

But hey

Who are you going to vote for, since you can't, by your own standards, vote for obama?

actually GWB controlled the house, senate and the WH at the same time from 2000-2006.

and i hold Obama accountable for not repealing the DMA, but it will eventually be repealed one day as attitudes change and people are educated. the same way women got the right to vote and minorities got their civil rights. although Obama has since publicly stated that he has ordered the Justice Department to stop defending the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act

"The president has concluded that given a number of factors, including a documented history of discrimination, classifications based on sexual orientation should be subject to a more heightened standard of scrutiny," Holder said.

Obama administration won't oppose same-sex marriage - CNN

Lemon is challenging the world Santorum lives in. Consider his answer as his world, allow me to verbalize it. 'Gays had no place in our world, and see these laws, they prove it.' Did Lemon break through? probably not, if Rick had gay friends then would Rick be Rick? Probably not. The hardest thing for rigid world views is the real world. But most keep that real place distant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

"Civilization is a progress from an indefinite, incoherent homogeneity toward a definite, coherent heterogeneity." Herbert Spencer

The more perfect gotcha question for obie doodle is// """ Is raising the debt ceiling a sign of failed leadership."

Last I checked, Bush isn't running, and Reagan's been dead for years. Do try to keep up zoned one.

A bona fide hypocrite will praise someone and criticize someone they dont like for doing exactly what their hero's did.

Is this too complicated for ya?

How can you be for small government and against "gay marriage"? Pretty easily since the whole premise behind "gay marriage" is to give the government power to regulate homosexual relationships.

Now if we were arguing for the government to prosecute and prevent homosexual relations, they might have a stronger argument.

Oh and the correct answer to the question is: I don't ask my friends details about their sex lives.

God bless America

Fuck big 0

where are you getting this idea that at $15 trillion the entire country will collapse? you havent posted any proof of this wild claim.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

United States GDP Chart

When we owe more than we can bring in....

its not so much about having gay friends, whether you do or dont isnt necessarily the issue, earlier i posted 2 follow up questions that should have been asked that were directed toward civil rights. the guy who interviewed santorum did a piss poor job. I just want to know if he favors treating gays differently than straights. in my mind that is a violation of civil rights. people should not be treated differently not matter if they are gay, straight, black, white, male, female, christian, mormon, catholic, etc. everyone deserves the right to be treated equally.

Yes, discrimination of someone based on skin color or sexuality just so happens to NOT be in the constitution (not that we need a constitution to tell us being a racist or bigot is wrong). So sure, ask the question, Cain failed when he was asked and pretty much lost any chance of me voting for him.

My point was TM could give a fucking shit if it’s right or wrong, hell Obama is a Christian and did jack fucking shit for gays while he had the House/Senate. Now that they know they can’t pass shit it’s ALL ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE! Because they never wanted to… If Gay marriage were a non issue we would have to look at things like, Obama’s policy ….

I like Ron Paul’s response, “It is not any of Governments business who the church marries, lets get Government out of church.” Game over, like a pro… Like a pro that is to “extreme” for people like TM.

He hasn't even tried.

But hey

actually GWB controlled the house, senate and the WH at the same time from 2000-2006.

and i hold Obama accountable for not repealing the DMA, but it will eventually be repealed one day as attitudes change and people are educated. the same way women got the right to vote and minorities got their civil rights. although Obama has since publicly stated that he has ordered the Justice Department to stop defending the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act

"The president has concluded that given a number of factors, including a documented history of discrimination, classifications based on sexual orientation should be subject to a more heightened standard of scrutiny," Holder said.

Obama administration won't oppose same-sex marriage - CNN

good to know.

And I should have been more specific.

Obama had historical control of Congress as they had the numbers to avoid philabuster.

THAT has never happened.

Oh and the correct answer to the question is: I don't ask my friends details about their sex lives.

Interesting and when your friends discuss their partners, you never wonder? You prove my point above, this is your world, if it gives you comfort fine, but for gays the right to marriage means much in their world - it gives them comfort and security, and no idiot like Santorum has a right to deny them that right.

Gay Marriage: The Arguments and the Motives
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0684824043/scottbidstrupshoA/]Amazon.com: CASE FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGE: From Sexual Liberty to Civilized Commitment (9780684824048): William N. Eskridge: Books[/ame]

Homosexuality and the Bible by Walter Wink

Last edited:

God bless America

Fuck big 0

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

United States GDP Chart

When we owe more than we can bring in....

we already owe more than we bring in. federal revenues are under $3 trillion annually, yet we owe over $14 trillion. i dont see how your argument of debt exceeding GDP = end of the world.

do you have some other study, comparison or opinion from a reputable source to back up this claim?

Forum List

Back