What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

Well hopefully she saved her money for her own production company..Many aging actors have to be self employed to stay in the publics eye. hollywood only wants the young and viral...

CORRECTION: WE want young and viral. People watch movies to enjoy themselves. It's more enjoyable to watch pretty young things than old women.

I think it is young and virile...

Young and viral means they have disease

Renée Zellweger's Transformation Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed | moviepilot.com

renee-comparison-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

5eek.gif

Age maybe? :D
That's not the aging process.. Like other Hollyweirdos, she had to go and fuck with her face with MAD plastic surgery and ruined herself.. she looks horrible.. Not even attractive..
well i wouldnt go that far....she is still attractive....she just looks like a different person.....

To each his own.. she looks horrible to me..
Me too. More proof guys are so easy :lol:
this is horrible.....Rene aint horrible.....

Korean woman Hang Mioku injects COOKING OIL into her own face after being refused more plastic surgery Daily Mail Online

If it was TOO tight, she wouldn't have wrinkles over her eyes. She has wrinkles! That means she is allowing her face to age naturally, and no I still don't see any signs of plastic surgery. Sorry Gath, but people change as they age. That is just a fact of life. It certainly does not mean that she had any plastic surgery.

No, but a complete change in eye shape certainly does.
icon_lol.gif

Eyes like her's simply don't age that way naturally. They don't get wider and more open. If anything, they sag and droop as the skin loses its elasticity.

To be honest, avoiding that sagging was probably why she had the eye-job in the first place.

It just happened to have the side effect of almost completely changing her look. lol

Last edited:
Renee is 45 years old. She's aged and has probably had some work done.

How shocking! That's never happened before in the history of the Motion Pictures Industry!

This is Betty White at 20

betty-white.jpg

This is Betty white now.

BETTY-WHITE-HOT-DOG.jpg

What the hell happened?
Too, too funny. Betty White is in her 90s. What do you think you will look like in your 90s?

Betty's adorable at any age.

I dare all of those who are dissing Renee and Betty to post pictures of themselves now compared to 20 years ago...and then to endure the nasty remarks.

That just makes me sad.

I'd be interested in seeing photos of your mother when she was the same age, is this a family pattern playing out in a new generation.

The change really is quite drastic. Most women still are identifiable as the same person. Here's Jane Fonda young and old. I still see the same woman despite the decades between the photos. Not so with Renee.

3.jpg
85th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+FMon7jfO8pXm.jpg

I think that Raquel Welch looks amazing. She is 73 years old! :ack-1: Talk about good genes or a FANTASTIC plastic surgeon. Lol!

o-RAQUEL-WELCH-570.jpg
If she has had plastic surgery, it's really hard to tell. She looks amazing, and I have examined close up photos of her from her 30s and 40s in comparison to now, and I can't find any obvious example of plastic surgery. Usually it does make people look different and worse; she looks the same only a little older.

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

Like I said, she's not ugly.

She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. lol

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

When women hit the wall, it's a pretty rapid decline, no doubt. What's startling though is how the changes in Renee's face made her look different enough that it's hard to connect the present to the past.

She does come from Sami extraction. Notice the facial features:

640px-Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_cropped.jpg

640px-Anja_P%C3%A4rson_Semmering_2008.jpg

640px-Aili_Keskitalo_nyvalgt_2013.jpg

Agnete_Kristin_Johnsen.jpg

I wonder how much this facial transformation has to do with keeping middle-aged spread at bay?
who is this?

They're all different people. He was trying to show how their cheeks are all similar. It's normal for faces to get thinner as you age. That's why old people all look like they have big noses and ears. :D
As well, noses and ears extend as you get older: gravity.

As you get older, you will lose the face fat and your skin will hang.

Best cure for this is:

Drink lots of water

Eat a good diet

Plenty of fish oil

Botox for the forehead

dermal fillers

chemical peals
Do you do this? Why are women required to do all this stuff and not men? I am an older women who has taken care of herself, but most men my age are not attractive to me because they haven't. Why do men think they don't need to keep themselves up?

Best cure for this is:

Drink lots of water

Eat a good diet

Plenty of fish oil

Botox for the forehead

dermal fillers

chemical peals
Do you do this? Why are women required to do all this stuff and not men? I am an older women who has taken care of herself, but most men my age are not attractive to me because they haven't. Why do men think they don't need to keep themselves up?

Because women care more about a man's job, his assets, the respect he's earned for himself.

Plenty of men will date an unemployed women, marry her and be perfectly content so long as they love her. Women rarely want to have any romantic involvement with unemployed men, they certainly don't want to marry such men, and even when married a husband's unemployment status causes a lot of discontent within the wife.

Or to be shorter - men and women are different from each other.

Just goes to show ya.....even a movie star can't always get a good nip and tuck for $50K. I looked into getting the $3K "Lifestyle Lift" a number of years ago....until I read the HORROR STORIES....some of the docs they use are disbarred veterinarians and sushi chefs....dead facial nerves, one side drops back to where it was, disfigurement....one woman hadn't left her home in over a year because people stared at her and she frightened children.

Well hopefully she saved her money for her own production company..Many aging actors have to be self employed to stay in the publics eye. hollywood only wants the young and viral...

CORRECTION: WE want young and viral. People watch movies to enjoy themselves. It's more enjoyable to watch pretty young things than old women.

I think it is young and virile...

Young and viral means they have disease

I think he got it right the first time....

Best cure for this is:

Drink lots of water

Eat a good diet

Plenty of fish oil

Botox for the forehead

dermal fillers

chemical peals

Yes, I actually do.

No, women DO NOT need to do this.

Read what I wrote -- I was in no way inferring that these are requirements for ANYONE.

Forum List

Back