What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

Come on Sgt_Gath, you know you would go for it! :D

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.

It isn't just their outer appearance that is so different to me - it is their countenance that is strikingly different. Zelleweger had a countenance that was very sweet and light and child like - her countenance had no reflection of the occult or that kind of age drain women in the occult get - ( the ones who astral project turn grey in their 20's and age terribly! )

The second woman looks steeped in the occult - the countenance is pure evil - that is what I see - it is a completely different countenance and even if the voice was the same it would mean nothing - demons are able to give someone that ability - sometimes truth is stranger than fiction - I would not put it past Hollywood satanists to be able to get away with something like this - but if that be the case - then the title of the OP would be asking a far more serious question - as to what happened to Zelleweger.

Jennifer Grey before and after

Jennifer-Grey-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After-Photos-Nose-Job-Rhinoplasty-Removes-Bump-from-Nose-Biggest-Mistake.jpg

Couldn't get work after she fixed her nose

Only? 40s is NOT young for a woman! She is not a young woman anymore! Good grief! It is normal that her face is going to change drastically as she ages. It happens to EVERYONE and will happen to you too.
You do realize you are part of the "problem". One one hand you defend her and swear, as if it matters, no work was done. Than..BAM...you defend her because she is old and a victim of age.

What do you mean "a victim of age?" That doesn't even make sense. We ALL age. It is a part of being a human being, or a part of being anything actually. I'm saying that if you closely scrutinize the two pictures. The ONLY real difference is in her eyes, and that could definitely be due to just aging.
No, you've said a great deal more than just about her eyes.

I really don't know what to make of you're obsession at this point. :dunno:

I don't have an obsession. I think you guys are just mean, and I notice that none of you will post your own pictures. Post them up. :D You can see mine in the Gallery.

I'm not being mean...I think her plastic surgeon did great work

Just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. She had those cute "girl next door" looks and voice. Sexy because she was different....now she isn't different

Not at all, Rightwinger. You are exactly right. It does not look like Renee Zelleweger. She had a countenance that was pure - girl next door as you say - a very unique sweetness to her countenance - it was unmistakable - you cannot see that in the countenance of this second person at all - the second person has an evil countenance - and looks like they are heavily into the occult - the countenance is something you cannot alter or hide - if you know what you are looking at you know when something is not right. Something is not right with this picture. (no pun intended)

Well hopefully she saved her money for her own production company..Many aging actors have to be self employed to stay in the publics eye. hollywood only wants the young and viral...

As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

shrug.gif

It isn't just their outer appearance that is so different to me - it is their countenance that is strikingly different. Zelleweger had a countenance that was very sweet and light and child like - her countenance had no reflection of the occult or that kind of age drain women in the occult get - ( the ones who astral project turn grey in their 20's and age terribly! )

The second woman looks steeped in the occult - the countenance is pure evil - that is what I see - it is a completely different countenance and even if the voice was the same it would mean nothing - demons are able to give someone that ability - sometimes truth is stranger than fiction - I would not put it past Hollywood satanists to be able to get away with something like this - but if that be the case - then the title of the OP would be asking a far more serious question - as to what happened to Zelleweger.

Now you are getting freaky

I also thought that Renee Zellweger is a great actress and person, so that is why I am defending her. I like her. She has always been one of my favorite actresses who I've always thought was adorable, in appearance and personality, not gorgeous in the traditional way, but a very cute person. I feel sorry for her, and I imagine she probably feels pretty bad.

Your first three posts were defending her, in replies to no one insulting her then going after Courtney Cox for the very same thing.

She made her choices, and you feel sorry for her as if she was in an accident or mauled by a dog. Why not just respect her choices and realize not everyone will agree?

I do no mind stating the obvious. This woman does not look like Renee Zellweger at all. Could someone get away with such a thing? I don't know. I suppose anything is possible in this day and age.

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

"Getting"? Have you read any of Jeremiah's stuff? He's certifiable.

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

"Getting"? Have you read any of Jeremiah's stuff? He's certifiable.

He's a she

The photos in the OP didn't show up so I looked online. She is still very attractive but it is a different face. I wouldn't have recognized her in a movie. But it could be genetics, people's faces get longer with age and she had a baby face.

Put me in the "I'd hit it three times" camp.

Poor Renee!! I think she looks just beautiful for an older woman. You all should be ashamed of yourselves! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks, and she looks better and is in better shape than a lot of women half her age IMO.

You go, Renee, tell those jealous bitches! :biggrin: Most of them probably don't look HALF as good as you do, girl!

AT 12:10 AM EDT

Renée Zellweger has responded to Internet chatter about her appearance. In an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, the Oscar winner says she looks different because she is healthier and happier than ever – and she's fine with people taking notice.

"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," Zellweger, 45, says of the attention she received after an appearance at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Calling the conversation about her appearance "silly," she says she is choosing to address it because "it seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer the door."

"My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy," Zellweger continues. "For a long time I wasn't doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn't allow for taking care of myself. Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things."

My face is completely different because I am healthy and happy

Sure Renee

You're just jealous because she looks better than you. Why don't you post a picture of yourself now side by side with a photo from 20 years ago, so we can all pick you apart about how much better you looked when you were 20? :D Sounds like fun, right?
She never said she didn't have the work done. She did, being one of the chubby round face crowd I'm telling you weight loss (she was skinny before) and age don't reduce the chubby round face. In fact we tend to look younger due to it...so get over it already :) What made her unique in the Hollywood circle she destroyed.

There is nothing wrong with the work she had done. Unlike many who have a hatchet job, Renee looks wonderful......she just doesn't look like Renee

She had unique looks that added to her character.....now she doesn't

I don't think she has had any work done (or minimal work), and I believe that the changes in her face are due mostly to aging and not to cosmetic surgery. She has visible wrinkles and her face does not have that "stretched out" appearance that most celebrities who have had face lifts show. Clearly, you can see by the pictures I've posted of Courtney Cox and Meg Ryan, among other celebrities, shows that the face lift changes (eye lifts, etc) are quite obvious.

As people age, the skin around their eyes changes too, therefore the eyes are going to have a different appearance. IF she has had any work, I think it is very minimal and that is not the biggest cause of change in her appearance.
Chris there is only a few years between those photos.....you dont change like that with normal aging.....she had work done.....

That's not the aging process.. Like other Hollyweirdos, she had to go and fuck with her face with MAD plastic surgery and ruined herself.. she looks horrible.. Not even attractive..
well i wouldnt go that far....she is still attractive....she just looks like a different person.....

To each his own.. she looks horrible to me..

That's not the aging process.. Like other Hollyweirdos, she had to go and fuck with her face with MAD plastic surgery and ruined herself.. she looks horrible.. Not even attractive..
well i wouldnt go that far....she is still attractive....she just looks like a different person.....

Me too. More proof guys are so easy :lol:

Me too. More proof guys are so easy :lol:

LOL It's true!!

Well hopefully she saved her money for her own production company..Many aging actors have to be self employed to stay in the publics eye. hollywood only wants the young and viral...

CORRECTION: WE want young and viral. People watch movies to enjoy themselves. It's more enjoyable to watch pretty young things than old women.

Depends on what you watch and why. Meryl Streep is no looker but she was very good in Osage County (or something like that). I'm not even into those kinds of flicks but that was a very good one. I wish Hollywood would make more of those but the comic book movies seem to get the attention.

Forum List

Back