What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

And to think the progs want this crazy old witch to be our next president: :eek-52:

1397518135000-phxdc5-6eszxj1lrj9xx0hgndj-original.jpg
Let's see your pics.

Well hopefully she saved her money for her own production company..Many aging actors have to be self employed to stay in the publics eye. hollywood only wants the young and viral...

CORRECTION: WE want young and viral. People watch movies to enjoy themselves. It's more enjoyable to watch pretty young things than old women.

I think it is young and virile...

Young and viral means they have disease

I think he got it right the first time....
It's that crap you can't see that must sound the siren over...

Nah. I'm just realistic. I recognize that women enters their mid-teens very wealthy and then their assets begin depreciating over time. For women, male attention is at a peak from 15-35. For starlets, the primary appeal they have for an audience is their appearance.

blah, blah. Tell that to Angelina Jolie, among others. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously.

Angelina Jolie has more replacement parts than original equipment!

Bwa-ha-ha! A Victoria's Secret model, but it's about her FACE! Please, you are growing more and more desperate trying to prove some silly point. Beauty is beauty period.

She has nothing else. She is a toothpick who looks like she hasn't eaten in days.

I'll bet if Renee Zellwegger walked up to you, you would be speechless like the dork that you probably are. :D

Wouldn't have the slightest idea who she was, actually!

It isn't just their outer appearance that is so different to me - it is their countenance that is strikingly different. Zelleweger had a countenance that was very sweet and light and child like - her countenance had no reflection of the occult or that kind of age drain women in the occult get - ( the ones who astral project turn grey in their 20's and age terribly! )

The second woman looks steeped in the occult - the countenance is pure evil - that is what I see - it is a completely different countenance and even if the voice was the same it would mean nothing - demons are able to give someone that ability - sometimes truth is stranger than fiction - I would not put it past Hollywood satanists to be able to get away with something like this - but if that be the case - then the title of the OP would be asking a far more serious question - as to what happened to Zelleweger.

Uhh...WHAT?!

Do you do this? Why are women required to do all this stuff and not men? I am an older women who has taken care of herself, but most men my age are not attractive to me because they haven't. Why do men think they don't need to keep themselves up?

You're a woman, so there is a high chance that you're a typical woman. Behold from OK Cupid data:

Male-Attractiveness-Ratings.png

Not too surprising. Most women are average. Also not surprising is male desire for beautiful women:

Male-Messaging-Curve.png

But enough about men. Let's look at the problem you specify - too many unattractive men.

Female-Messaging-Curve.png

Hello. What's this? Physical attractiveness is normally distributed. See male data above. Most men and women are average, few are ugly, few are gorgeous. Here's the analysis of this chart:

As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh. On the other hand, when it comes to actual messaging, women shift their expectations only just slightly ahead of the curve, which is a healthier pattern than guys’ pursuing the all-but-unattainable. But with the basic ratings so out-of-whack, the two curves together suggest some strange possibilities for the female thought process, the most salient of which is that the average-looking woman has convinced herself that the vast majority of males aren’t good enough for her, but she then goes right out and messages them anyway.
This probably explains why women are so quick to divorce. They think that they've settled. How on earth can women assess 80% of men as worse-looking than medium?

Just to illustrate that women are operating on a very different scale, here are just a few of the many, many guys we here in the office think are totally decent-looking, but that women have rated, in their occult way, as significantly less attractive than so-called “medium”:

chriscoyne.jpg
crudder.jpg
sammy.jpg
mkrohn.jpg

I suspect that the problem doesn't lie with the men that you're seeing but with your own skewed standards.

I'm an arteest and do a few portraits so I study faces. The big difference is her jaw line, it is much more masculine, men have heavier, blockier jaws. I can't believe she paid for it unless she's switching genders. She does look very different but she's still attractive and it's her face so it is what it is.

It isn't just their outer appearance that is so different to me - it is their countenance that is strikingly different. Zelleweger had a countenance that was very sweet and light and child like - her countenance had no reflection of the occult or that kind of age drain women in the occult get - ( the ones who astral project turn grey in their 20's and age terribly! )

The second woman looks steeped in the occult - the countenance is pure evil - that is what I see - it is a completely different countenance and even if the voice was the same it would mean nothing - demons are able to give someone that ability - sometimes truth is stranger than fiction - I would not put it past Hollywood satanists to be able to get away with something like this - but if that be the case - then the title of the OP would be asking a far more serious question - as to what happened to Zelleweger.

Uhh...WHAT?!

This is fucking hilarious...

There are hundreds of actresses that have a face like the after picture

There was only one who had a face like the before picture

Female youth is intoxicating. Old broads, not so much. That's life. I really don't think this is a plastic surgery transformation.
Photoshop?

No, too many photographers from different angles.

I suspect that she works hard to keep her figure and that when the weight comes off, some is coming off of her face. Combine aging skin with changing subcutaneous fat distribution.

She doesn't have those pinchable baby cheeks anymore. I suspect that if she quit fighting middle-aged spread, that her face would be fuller and there would be a clearer line between young Renee and old Renee, but she's look more matronly.

Like Megan Fox. Now at 28, the changes in her face are obviously NOT due to aging, as you tried to claim before.

Megan is already starting to have that "plastic surgery" look about her face, and that is really a shame because she was SO beautiful before.

Forum List

Back