What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

I think she looks just beautiful for an older woman.

She looks like a 60 year-old saddle, and you sound like a dangerously obsessed stalker.

Oh get lost, troll. There is a reason why I don't engage you in conversation anymore. It's because you're an asshole.

Let's see, why oh why would a woman so desperately defend an aging, has-been, b-grade actress who has come to resemble an orange peel left out in the sun too long then stretched over a spoon? Hmmmmm.....

She's ONLY in her forties and she looks much older and awful. Doesn't even look like herself anymore. She should stop doing all that botox. Totally unnecessary.

Only? 40s is NOT young for a woman! She is not a young woman anymore! Good grief! It is normal that her face is going to change drastically as she ages. It happens to EVERYONE and will happen to you too.
You do realize you are part of the "problem". One one hand you defend her and swear, as if it matters, no work was done. Than..BAM...you defend her because she is old and a victim of age.

What do you mean "a victim of age?" That doesn't even make sense. We ALL age. It is a part of being a human being, or a part of being anything actually. I'm saying that if you closely scrutinize the two pictures. The ONLY real difference is in her eyes, and that could definitely be due to just aging.
No, you've said a great deal more than just about her eyes.

I really don't know what to make of you're obsession at this point. :dunno:

She looks like a 60 year-old saddle, and you sound like a dangerously obsessed stalker.

Oh get lost, troll. There is a reason why I don't engage you in conversation anymore. It's because you're an asshole.

Let's see, why oh why would a woman so desperately defend an aging, has-been, b-grade actress who has come to resemble an orange peel left out in the sun too long then stretched over a spoon? Hmmmmm.....

I'll defend and talk about anything I like. That is the entire purpose of a forum, you idiot.

She's ONLY in her forties and she looks much older and awful. Doesn't even look like herself anymore. She should stop doing all that botox. Totally unnecessary.

Only? 40s is NOT young for a woman! She is not a young woman anymore! Good grief! It is normal that her face is going to change drastically as she ages. It happens to EVERYONE and will happen to you too.
You do realize you are part of the "problem". One one hand you defend her and swear, as if it matters, no work was done. Than..BAM...you defend her because she is old and a victim of age.

What do you mean "a victim of age?" That doesn't even make sense. We ALL age. It is a part of being a human being, or a part of being anything actually. I'm saying that if you closely scrutinize the two pictures. The ONLY real difference is in her eyes, and that could definitely be due to just aging.

I don't have an obsession. I think you guys are just mean, and I notice that none of you will post your own pictures. Post them up. :D You can see mine in the Gallery.

I'll defend and talk about anything I like. That is the entire purpose of a forum, you idiot.

You've got sheets covering all the mirrors in your house, don't you?

Nope, I'm a very attractive woman. I see that you don't have any pictures of yourself though. Why is that?

I don't have an obsession. I think you guys are just mean, and I notice that none of you will post your own pictures. Post them up. :D You can see mine in the Gallery.
I've seen them, that adds to the curiosity of your entire position to be honest. Btw, most people haven't been mean at all. You've just been awfully defensive.

Look, I'm just going to ignore you now, because you are obviously just a troublemaker, and you are trying to make this into something personal because, for some reason, you don't like me defending unwarranted attacks on Renee's appearance. Well that's just TOO bad. I will continue to defend her if I so choose.

I've seen them, that adds to the curiosity of your entire position to be honest. Btw, most people haven't been mean at all. You've just been awfully defensive.

I disagree. There have been plenty of mean comments about her appearance, comparing her to a picture from 20 years ago is just retarded.

I also thought that Renee Zellweger is a great actress and person, so that is why I am defending her. I like her. She has always been one of my favorite actresses who I've always thought was adorable, in appearance and personality, not gorgeous in the traditional way, but a very cute person. I feel sorry for her, and I imagine she probably feels pretty bad.

As you get older, you will lose the face fat and your skin will hang.

Best cure for this is:

Drink lots of water

Eat a good diet

Plenty of fish oil

Botox for the forehead

dermal fillers

chemical peals

Renée Zellweger's Transformation Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed | moviepilot.com

renee-comparison-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

5eek.gif

Age maybe? :D

Nah. She's definitely had some work done.

She doesn't even look like the same person. She actually looks kind of like Robin Wright now. lol

How do we know it is the same person? This woman does not look like Renee Zellwiger at all
As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

Come on Sgt_Gath, you know you would go for it! :D

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

Like I said, she's not ugly.

She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. lol

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

Chris. The woman in the 2nd photograph does not look like Renee Zellweger at all - her eyes are set differently - her jawline - the bone structure of her face - does not look like the same person. At all. If Renee is 45 yrs old? She certainly did not need to do this. The woman in the second photo is not attractive at all in my opinion. She is also not nearly as thin as Renee was.

Is there anyone on this board you have not attempted to insult? Your shit life is not her fault, nor mine, nor anyone else here. Stop projecting hatred toward others because your life sucks. Forum rules do not allow me to offer the advice you most need, but there are millions of methods you could use to kill the noise inside your pathetic head. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Chris. The woman in the 2nd photograph does not look like Renee Zellweger at all - her eyes are set differently - her jawline - the bone structure of her face - does not look like the same person. At all. If Renee is 45 yrs old? She certainly did not need to do this. The woman in the second photo is not attractive at all in my opinion. She is also not nearly as thin as Renee was.

Being an actress, I don't imagine she would get a lot of calls if she did not do enough to look young.

It's her job to be pretty -- we would not have watched her to begin with if she weren't.

I'm not being mean. I think her plastic surgeon did a great job

Just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. It is a problem with most actresses as they hit 40. They still want those 30 yr old roles and want to look younger. Some get away with it, some end up with comic book faces
Zellweger was never a sexpot. She had cute "girl next door" looks and a cute voice. Those looks are gone and she now looks like any other actress

I think Renee looks lovely, even though she doesn't look like the old her.

I thinks looks are quite overrated in the first place.

You know what's REALLY sexy?

any woman who cares about my kid.

Nothing more sexy than that, it causes a 4.5 to instantly rise to a 9.5!

I'm not being mean...I think her plastic surgeon did great work

Just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. She had those cute "girl next door" looks and voice. Sexy because she was different....now she isn't different

Forum List

Back