What the “Get Trump” Cabal Really Boils Down To

When are you guys going to get over the election, stop blaming Clinton, and actually govern?

When are we going to get over the election? I would suggest you buy Hillary's new book if you want to find out who can't get over the election.

Why? I don't care about her. She lost. She's a political has been. There are new figures to focus on. The real question is why are YOU still obessing about her?

What if we dropped her off in the middle of Libya?

:dunno:

I guess she could write a book about being shot at :)

And in the meantime you would still be obsessing....

Snowflakes accusing Republicans of "obsessing?"

Now that's funny!

When are you guys going to get over the election, stop blaming Clinton, and actually govern?

When are we going to get over the election? I would suggest you buy Hillary's new book if you want to find out who can't get over the election.

Why? I don't care about her. She lost. She's a political has been. There are new figures to focus on. The real question is why are YOU still obessing about her?

Huh?

Back to on topic.

What it means is: "We want Mike Pence for president, prematurely!"

:auiqs.jpg: PSA to all the "wanna-be-rid-of-Trumpers": You think you are in an awkward position now..Do it!

It'll be your worst nightmares come to life, dumbasses. Personally, I'll like it. :113:

No Democrat has the bonafides to ask a question like that.

Democrats aren't in power dude. Try to keep up.
Democrats are the ones constantly whining about the election results. They also obstruct the president at every opportunity.

You mean they took a page from the Republican playbook???? Oh tell me it ain't so! :lmao:
Republicans approved Obama's judges and cabinet appointees. That's something Democrats aren't willing to do.

Democrats are the ones constantly whining about the election results. They also obstruct the president at every opportunity.

You mean they took a page from the Republican playbook???? Oh tell me it ain't so! :lmao:
Republicans approved Obama's judges and cabinet appointees. That's something Democrats aren't willing to do.

uhh...well....no.

Now that's funny!

You aren't? That must explain the over-abundance of Hillary threads.

Someone needs to remind these guys that they won the election, have all 3 elements of the Federal Government at their disposal and are in total control of the direction of the nation. Amazingly—just like their 30 Governorships; they claim that they have no recourse and that the powers that be are out to get them when they are, in fact, the powers that be themselves.

Its pathetic.

uhh...well....no.

Oh, I will so regret this, but you know who got stuff done? Joe Biden. He got Trump appointees in, and was real professional and all that.

Senator/ Vice president Joe Biden did a good job. :fu: you partisan shills.

He's done now, IMO, he did a hell of a lot better than Dick Cheney for the country.

Dick Cheney did quite a lot for himself, and notsomuch for his hunting partner.

Now that's funny!

How many threads about Trump are there?

Someone needs to remind these guys that they won the election, have all 3 elements of the Federal Government at their disposal and are in total control of the direction of the nation. Amazingly—just like their 30 Governorships; they claim that they have no recourse and that the powers that be are out to get them when they are, in fact, the powers that be themselves.

Its pathetic.
The deep state controls the government, not Republicans. We can see that just by noting how many requested documents the DOJ has turned over to Congress.

Its pathetic.
The deep state controls the government, not Republicans. We can see that just by noting how many requested documents the DOJ has turned over to Congress.

Is it really going to have to take pitchforks, shotguns, and torches? Just look at how crappy the FBI is, the whole thing needs razed and restructured. Not the bank robbery dept, though. They get them 99% of the time.

Now that's funny!

How many threads about Obama were there? ;)

Its pathetic.

Is it really going to have to take pitchforks, shotguns, and torches? Just look at how crappy the FBI is, the whole thing needs razed and restructured.

Flashlights and tater guns.

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)

How is it all on us with commie judges stopping Trump wherever they can and Democrat politicians threatening government shutdown if Trump doesn't give them what they want?

In the last spending bill, Democrats got five times more than what we got.

When my nephews and neices were younger, I would go to the store and buy 5 identical pieces of candy, and have the cashier put them in 5 identical sacks. I knew young children would be upset if they thought they didn't get exactly what the other children got. That was several years ago, but it looks like children still behave the same way.

Its pathetic.

Is it really going to have to take pitchforks, shotguns, and torches? Just look at how crappy the FBI is, the whole thing needs razed and restructured.

I'm of the opinion it will take more than that. PS: What do you know about tater guns? :spinner:

Now that's funny!

How many threads about Obama were there? ;)

Less than half the number of threads about Trump.

Its pathetic.

I'm of the opinion it will take more than that. PS: What do you know about tater guns? :spinner:

I can make a tater cannon with beer cans and lighter fluid. :banana:

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)

How is it all on us with commie judges stopping Trump wherever they can and Democrat politicians threatening government shutdown if Trump doesn't give them what they want?

When my nephews and neices were younger, I would go to the store and buy 5 identical pieces of candy, and have the cashier put them in 5 identical sacks. I knew young children would be upset if they thought they didn't get exactly what the other children got. That was several years ago, but it looks like children still behave the same way.
So getting the shitty end of the stick means we're winning?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So getting the shitty end of the stick means we're winning?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

OK. I just thought it made your hands stink.

Its pathetic.

I can make a tater cannon with beer cans and lighter fluid. :banana:
A tennnis ball and the cans it comes it make an excellent gun. You can also use a length of PVC for a tater gun.

Forum List

Back