What the “Get Trump” Cabal Really Boils Down To

during the campaign Trump said that if the other candidates started something he was going to bury them .
well, he himself started attacking the FBI, the CIA, the meida and everything else under the sun - like all RW's he could dish it out but damn sure can't take it .
F him and his drone collective.

^^^

Illegal trash immigrant mad cause his freebies at American taxpayer's expense is in jeopardy

Stop being a bitch and swinging and missing. Mueller is investigating what the Russians did and if Trump was involved. We'll see.

And do you know when we will see? After the midterms. Because after all, dragging this out is what the game plan is.

What were the purposes of the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh Benghazi Investigations? Everyone one of them had exactly the same findings.

The difference between Benghazi and Russia is there was actually some evidence Clinton Fd something up. There was absolutely no evidence to start an investigation on Trump. Papa-Dop got drunk at a bar in London and blabbered something off about Trump and Russia. He didn't know what he was talking about, but he blabbed it to a Clinton donor and he ran to the FBI with what he supposedly heard. Afterwards Trump made a joke in public that Russia may have Hil-Liars emails since her server could have been hacked by a high school computer geek. And that's what started all this.

really ?

"Maybe Russia can find those missing emails"

bada bing bada boom - Clintons emails magically surface and start showing up.

door open for questioning.

They did? When did they show up and who brought them?

Going on TV and telling Lester Holt he fired Comey “because of the Russia thing” is an open admission that he obstructed justice.

He obstructed justice? Did the investigation stop or something?

Continually attacking Sessions by tweet because Sessions recused himself in the Russia investigation - more blatant obstruction of justice.

The problem there is Sessions should have told Trump before he took the job that's what he was going to do.

Trump thought he had stopped the investigation by firing Comey. That’s what he told the Russian Ambassador, that the pressure of the Russia Investigation was now gone.

As for Sessions recusal, only an idiot would have thought that he wouldn’t recuse himself. How stupid was Trump to think that someone who had worked on both his campaign and his transition, who had lied about his contacts with Russians in his confirmation hearings, could oversee the Russia investigation? Talk about an obvious conflict of interest.

Trump has no one to blame but himself for that one.
Ray thinks the president should be able to hire and fire to keep from being investigated for possibly cheating in an election.

No, what I think is that Comey got political long before Trump came along. The most evident was when he said Lynch should not bring charges against Hil-Liar. The President has every constitutional ability to get rid of whoever he wants.

The way I see it is Bill jumped on Lynch's plane, told everybody to GTF out, and Lynch told Bill she was in a bind. Bill told her to go public and say she will do whatever the FBI director recommends. That's exactly what she did. She was off the hook.

The problem with that is the FBI director never tells an AG how to do his or her job. He's just the head of an investigation agency. So if Bill and Lynch were not talking how the fix was in, how did Lynch know Comey was going to make a recommendation in the first place?

It just stinks to high heaven, and Trump should have fired Comey his first day in office.

Yeah, it stinks....but make 1,000,000 more posts and they'll still stink and your posts won't change JACK SHIT.
No matter how much you argue with them.....it's getting you nowhere.

They have no problem sabotaging the ship to get a small piece of gold for themselves.....whatever the cost....ship be damned.
The important question becomes.....(and ultimately this is ALL that matters)....

Since they already have a solid grip on most of our government and to them it's funny and justified.
Look at the way they get away with everything.....but if the Right sneezes improperly we're called bigots and racists etc etc blah blah blah.
Look at the way Hillary can;t be touched while everyone around Trump is getting investigated and prosecuted.
How much MORE do we need to see?

They are so brazen now as to raid the President's Lawyers office. How much more do we need to see where this is headed? These MFers are on track to bring the Constitution down.

Are good men going to continue to sit back in the face of their corruption and taking the government by any means necessary and steering us towards a Venezuela like state.....or are we ever going to take and stand and put an end to this shit?

THAT IS REALLY ALL THAT MATTERS.

The Egyptians said "Hell NO!" when Morsi (with Obama's help) tried to turn Egypt in to an ISIS state.
The "good" Venezuelans did EXACTLY what Good Americans are doing......nothing (except the Left pushes hard every day to further their takeover of the government)

At some point we can't keep saying....."cross this line"......they do....."cross THIS line"....they do......"BETTER NOT CROSS THIS LINE"....they do.....
We're so far fucked at this point (and they know it), that our own government is powerless to stop them.
So....we either grab our ankles and give it all to the Left......or do something.

I can't explain it any simpler. There's a LOT we could do....but we're doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G to stop them.
I see a FEW small groups on the right beginning to stir and assemble and protest....but it may be too little too late.

Last edited:
Ridiculous, they have been fighting against The Donald since day one as opposed to beyond cooperating with Obama to the point of kissing his buttocks.

Please tell us when the GOP Congress cooperated with Obama on anything. We’ll wait.

The gave him whatever funding he wanted in the budget, douchebag. If you recall, Obama porposed the sequester, and the Republicans gave it to him. They also approved virtually everyone one of his traitorous douchebag judges and all his douchbag cabinet appointments.

He did no such thing. They did no such thing.

The “super committee” came up with the sequestration apparatus.

Here's Who Is Really to Blame for Sequestration

As for the judges….you must have forgotten about Merrit Garland.

Thanks for the batting practice. Next time try harder douchebag.
I can't read your article. It's behind a pay wall.

White House Admits (Third Time) President Obama Fibbed On Sequester

None other than NBC’s David Gregory today pressed Obama’s chief economic advisor, Gene Sperling, whether his boss told the truth in the third presidential debate that “the sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.” Sperling finally wilted under the pressure of tough questioning to admit that “yes, in fact, the sequestration was President Obama's plan.”

I’m sure the $0.30 it costs to educate yourself is too much for your budget.
I just educated you for no charge, dumbass.

Yeah, it stinks....but make 1,000,000 more posts and they'll still stink and your posts won't change JACK SHIT.

They have no problem sabotaging the ship to get a small piece of gold for themselves.....whatever the cost....ship be damned.
The important question becomes.....(and ultimately this is ALL that matters)....

Since they already have a solid grip on most of our government and to them it's funny and justified.
Look at the way they get away with everything.....but if the Right sneezes improperly we're called bigots and racists etc etc blah blah blah.
Look at the way Hillary can;t be touched while everyone around Trump is getting investigated and prosecuted.

They are so brazen now as to raid the President's Lawyers office. How much more do we need to see where this is headed? These MFers are on track to bring the Constitution down.

Are good men going to continue to sit back in the face of their corruption and taking the government by any means necessary and steering us towards a Venezuela like state.....or are we ever going to take and stand and put an end to this shit?

The Egyptians said "Hell NO!" when Morsi (with Obama's help) tried to turn Egypt in to an ISIS state.
The Venezuelans did EXACTLY what Good Americans are doing......nothing (except the Left pushes hard every day to further their takeover of the government)

At some point we can't keep saying....."cross this line"......they do....."cross THIS line"....they do......"BETTER NOT CROSS THIS LINE"....they do.....
We're so far fucked at this point (and they know it), that our own government is powerless to stop them.
So....we either grab our ankles and give it all to the Left......or do something.

I can't explain it any simpler. There's a LOT we could do....but we're doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G to stop them.
I see a FEW small groups on the right beginning to stir and assemble and protest....but it may be too little too late.

It bogles my mind why the Republicans don't seem to do anything when Democrats are engaging in obvious criminality. Sessions just stands in the road like a deer caught in the headlights, and Rosentein behaves as if he was a Clinton. Where does the Republican party find these losers? Don't we have anyone with a spine who knows how to play hardball?

Last edited:

The Venezuelans did EXACTLY what Good Americans are doing......nothing (except the Left pushes hard every day to further their takeover of the government)

It bogles my mind why the Republicans don't seem to do anything when Democrats are engaging in obvious criminality. Sessions just stands in the road like a deer caught in the headlights, and Rosentein behaves as if he was a Clinton. Where does the Republican party find these losers? Don't we have anyone with a spine who knows how to play hardball?

I was wrong about Sessions. He is part of the deep state and will protect it at all cost

-Geaux

Please tell us when the GOP Congress cooperated with Obama on anything. We’ll wait.

The gave him whatever funding he wanted in the budget, douchebag. If you recall, Obama porposed the sequester, and the Republicans gave it to him. They also approved virtually everyone one of his traitorous douchebag judges and all his douchbag cabinet appointments.

None other than NBC’s David Gregory today pressed Obama’s chief economic advisor, Gene Sperling, whether his boss told the truth in the third presidential debate that “the sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.” Sperling finally wilted under the pressure of tough questioning to admit that “yes, in fact, the sequestration was President Obama's plan.”

You have no education (hence your avatar); you couldn’t take someone to school if you were driving the bus (which is likely your “profession”)

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)
Then liberals need to stop trying to overturn the election through nefarious means.

Well, collusion with a hostile foreign government to influence a presidential election is a little more serious than President Clinton's blowjobs.

DbGmMKQX4AEMg90.jpg
No evidence of this ...zero.

Well, collusion with a hostile foreign government to influence a presidential election is a little more serious than President Clinton's blowjobs.

You kind of mean like where Hillary and the DNC got their information on Trump to get that warrant to spy on his people?

How about that? We agree on something!
Absolutely. The Clinton’s dealt with Russians before election with “The Foundation.” They and Podesta’s brother opened themselves up to hacking by Russia. Because of lack internet security measures the DNC got hacked through the Clinton’s. There is no collusion with Russians by Trump campaign.

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)
Then liberals need to stop trying to overturn the election through nefarious means.

DbGmMKQX4AEMg90.jpg
Actually, not. There's no crime called "collusion." However, perjury and obstruction of justice are crimes, and Slick Willy did both.
The tarmac meeting with Lynch was clearly a crime.

Liberals aren’t trying to overturn the election. When Trump is gone, Spence will take over.

And it’s Republicans who are leading the investigation.
Trump is going nowhere. Give it up. You lost in 2016. Trump connected with middle class hard working everyday Americans. Gay marriage and Black Lives Matter don’t pay the bills.

It "boils down to" patriotism and sane governance!
Liberals hate America and have no integrity or patriotism.

Nobody is “getting” Trump. Trump is running around shooting himself in the foot on a daily basis. Going on TV and telling Lester Holt he fired Comey “because of the Russia thing” is an open admission that he obstructed justice.

Continually attacking Sessions by tweet because Sessions recused himself in the Russia investigation - more blatant obstruction of justice.

Refusing to sanction Russia time and time again. Why? Russian troops attacked American troops in Syria. Trump has never mentioned it in public - not once.

Firing top officials and cabinet members at the rate of one firing/resignation every 9 days. What happened to his hiring “all the best people?”

And the lying. Every time he opens his mouth.
Oh PUUUULLLEAAAAZZZEEE! The Democrats and their Media are expending every calorie to take down Donald Trump. Just like you, they wake up thinking "Must take down Trump" and go to bed thinking "Must take down Trump". I've never seen anything like this in 40 years of American politics. It is beyond disgusting.
It’s their obsession.

You have no education (hence your avatar); you couldn’t take someone to school if you were driving the bus (which is likely your “profession”)

The lament of an ignoramus who just got schooled.

Glad you have come back to join us. Hope all is well

-Geaux

They and Podesta’s brother opened themselves up to hacking by Russia. Because of lack internet security measures the DNC got hacked through the Clinton’s.

So what are you trying to say, that using P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as your actual password is a bad idea or something???

Forum List

Back