What the “Get Trump” Cabal Really Boils Down To

Going on TV and telling Lester Holt he fired Comey “because of the Russia thing” is an open admission that he obstructed justice.

He obstructed justice? Did the investigation stop or something?

Continually attacking Sessions by tweet because Sessions recused himself in the Russia investigation - more blatant obstruction of justice.

The problem there is Sessions should have told Trump before he took the job that's what he was going to do.

It "boils down to" patriotism and sane governance!
Liberals hate America and have no integrity or patriotism.

Nobody is “getting” Trump. Trump is running around shooting himself in the foot on a daily basis. Going on TV and telling Lester Holt he fired Comey “because of the Russia thing” is an open admission that he obstructed justice.

Continually attacking Sessions by tweet because Sessions recused himself in the Russia investigation - more blatant obstruction of justice.

Refusing to sanction Russia time and time again. Why? Russian troops attacked American troops in Syria. Trump has never mentioned it in public - not once.

Firing top officials and cabinet members at the rate of one firing/resignation every 9 days. What happened to his hiring “all the best people?”

And the lying. Every time he opens his mouth.
Oh PUUUULLLEAAAAZZZEEE! The Democrats and their Media are expending every calorie to take down Donald Trump. Just like you, they wake up thinking "Must take down Trump" and go to bed thinking "Must take down Trump". I've never seen anything like this in 40 years of American politics. It is beyond disgusting.

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)
Then liberals need to stop trying to overturn the election through nefarious means.

As a liberal, I'm not interested in that, and I hope the Dems aren't blind enough to pursue impeachment over a stronger better message.

I hope the Dems don't act like the Pubs did when Obama won.

That said - I support the Mueler investigation, and withhold all guesswork until it's complete. And I will accept what ever comes out.

Never. Mewler belongs in prison. So does Rosenstein, McCabe, Strozk and all the other members of the sorry get-Trump-protect-Hillary gang.

Well, collusion with a hostile foreign government to influence a presidential election is a little more serious than President Clinton's blowjobs.

You kind of mean like where Hillary and the DNC got their information on Trump to get that warrant to spy on his people?

How about that? We agree on something!

Do you dream about Hillary? Soros? Obama?

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)
Then liberals need to stop trying to overturn the election through nefarious means.

Liberals aren’t trying to overturn the election. When Trump is gone, Spence will take over.

And it’s Republicans who are leading the investigation.

With Trump it's not a Republican or Democrat thing. It's an anti-Trump or pro-Trump thing. Mueller, McScabe, Comey are all anti-trumpers.

Well, collusion with a hostile foreign government to influence a presidential election is a little more serious than President Clinton's blowjobs.

You kind of mean like where Hillary and the DNC got their information on Trump to get that warrant to spy on his people?

How about that? We agree on something!

Do you dream about Hillary? Soros? Obama?

You're the one who brought up collusion with hostile foreign governments. Trump didn't have anything to do with that. Hillary and the DNC did. Yet it's Trump that's been under investigations for over a year and a half and not Hillary. Did you ever bother to read where Steele got his information from about Trump???

As a liberal, I'm not interested in that, and I hope the Dems aren't blind enough to pursue impeachment over a stronger better message.

That said - I support the Mueler investigation, and withhold all guesswork until it's complete. And I will accept what ever comes out.

Newsflash sister: They've already acted worse, much worse. So bad that all normal people go "WTF?!" :uhoh3:

Newsflash sister: They've already acted worse, much worse. So bad that all normal people go "WTF?!"

This might be your own partisan bias ;)

When are you guys going to get over the election, stop blaming Clinton, and actually govern?

When are we going to get over the election? I would suggest you buy Hillary's new book if you want to find out who can't get over the election.

Newsflash sister: They've already acted worse, much worse. So bad that all normal people go "WTF?!"

This might be your own partisan bias ;)

Yeah no. The TEA party never rioted. They never smashed store windows and set limousines on fire. Not many if any of them are looking at years in prison for arson and rioting. Just to set the record straight.

When are you guys going to get over the election, stop blaming Clinton, and actually govern?

When are we going to get over the election? I would suggest you buy Hillary's new book if you want to find out who can't get over the election.

Why? I don't care about her. She lost. She's a political has been. There are new figures to focus on. The real question is why are YOU still obessing about her?

Why? I don't care about her. She lost. She's a political has been. There are new figures to focus on. The real question is why are YOU still obessing about her?

What if we dropped her off in the middle of Libya?

What if we dropped her off in the middle of Libya?

:dunno:

I guess she could write a book about being shot at :)

And in the meantime you would still be obsessing....

No Democrat has the bonafides to ask a question like that.

Democrats aren't in power dude. Try to keep up.
Democrats are the ones constantly whining about the election results. They also obstruct the president at every opportunity.

You mean they took a page from the Republican playbook???? Oh tell me it ain't so! :lmao:

Forum List

Back