What the “Get Trump” Cabal Really Boils Down To

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The people spoke loud and clear against the Washington D.C. establishment in 2016. The mainstream media, professoriate, and career government insiders have been against this from DAY NUMBER ONE. Trump was right on tax cuts, trade policies, and border security. Also right on standing up to Russia. But the insiders want to stop him. He knew they would. Said it in a speech.

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)

It "boils down to" patriotism and sane governance!

they think that because they do fake investigations to "get" democrats, that this investigation is fake.

of course,

mueller -- republican
Rosenstein == republican
US atty for the SDNY -- republican/ trump appointee
Pretty hard to investigate Democrats when a Democrat is in the White House and his AG is meeting on a tarmac at an international airport with the husband of a person under investigation for destroying evidence, scrubbing hard drives, failure to follow federal procedures with regards to internet security. Oh...his wife was running for President at this time. Hmmmmm

Election is over. When will you guys realize that? Your man is in office. It's all on you now :)
Then liberals need to stop trying to overturn the election through nefarious means.

Then liberals need to stop trying to overturn the election through nefarious means.

Well, collusion with a hostile foreign government to influence a presidential election is a little more serious than President Clinton's blowjobs.

DbGmMKQX4AEMg90.jpg

As a liberal, I'm not interested in that, and I hope the Dems aren't blind enough to pursue impeachment over a stronger better message.

I hope the Dems don't act like the Pubs did when Obama won.

That said - I support the Mueler investigation, and withhold all guesswork until it's complete. And I will accept what ever comes out.

Well, collusion with a hostile foreign government to influence a presidential election is a little more serious than President Clinton's blowjobs.

You kind of mean like where Hillary and the DNC got their information on Trump to get that warrant to spy on his people?

How about that? We agree on something!

How is it all on us with commie judges stopping Trump wherever they can and Democrat politicians threatening government shutdown if Trump doesn't give them what they want?

In the last spending bill, Democrats got five times more than what we got.

As a liberal, I'm not interested in that, and I hope the Dems aren't blind enough to pursue impeachment over a stronger better message.

I hope the Dems don't act like the Pubs did when Obama won.

That said - I support the Mueler investigation, and withhold all guesswork until it's complete. And I will accept what ever comes out.
Why are you a liberal? You enjoy slaughtering unborn babies? Or you rejoice in the moral degradation of America? Rights for sexual perverts? More taxes for the hard working middle class to give away to illegal immigrants and welfare queens? Do tell.

It "boils down to" patriotism and sane governance!
Liberals hate America and have no integrity or patriotism.

Nobody is “getting” Trump. Trump is running around shooting himself in the foot on a daily basis. Going on TV and telling Lester Holt he fired Comey “because of the Russia thing” is an open admission that he obstructed justice.

Continually attacking Sessions by tweet because Sessions recused himself in the Russia investigation - more blatant obstruction of justice.

Refusing to sanction Russia time and time again. Why? Russian troops attacked American troops in Syria. Trump has never mentioned it in public - not once.

Firing top officials and cabinet members at the rate of one firing/resignation every 9 days. What happened to his hiring “all the best people?”

And the lying. Every time he opens his mouth.

Liberals aren’t trying to overturn the election. When Trump is gone, Spence will take over.

And it’s Republicans who are leading the investigation.

DbGmMKQX4AEMg90.jpg
Actually, not. There's no crime called "collusion." However, perjury and obstruction of justice are crimes, and Slick Willy did both.

Liberals aren’t trying to overturn the election. When Trump is gone, Spence will take over.

And it’s Republicans who are leading the investigation.

They are all Clinton suppporters. Comey admitted that on national TV.

Forum List

Back