What Temp Is Your House?

It's 24° outside now, and 61° in the house. I turn heat off while I sleep. I like it cold then.
It will be probably 55 ° in the house, when I get up tomorrow.
I know someone who's nipples will be hard tomorrow morning. :cool:

Mine is 782 right now
That's damn warm.

Your carbon footprint must be HUGE!

I want a Nobel just like Al

You'll see I edited to 72.

Alternate answer:

I am Satan and 782 is actually a bit cold for me.
I did see that edit, after my reply posted. I knew it was a typo anyway and was just funnin.

However, this STILL does not alter the fact that's damn warm, and your carbon footprint must be HUGE!:razz:

68 or 69 degrees at night, the heat is off during the day...we use a space heater if needed during the day...if humidity drops too much I boil a large pot of water with cinnamon sticks on the stovetop while I study...smells great and keeps my sinuses happy in winter

I've used. They don't help. I have humidifier on the heat itself.

Kat, you may not think it help but it does.

what are you having the problem with, skin or breathing?

Sinuses, headaches, skin. And yeah, I moisturize. I think heavier clothing pulls it out of my skin.
Getting sick of the daily sinus head though..grr

Try a nasal saline spray to moisturize your nostrils and use LOTS of body lotion morning and night and as much as you can in between.

But seriously, the humidifier will help you with all of this.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Sinuses, headaches, skin. And yeah, I moisturize. I think heavier clothing pulls it out of my skin.

Try a nasal saline spray to moisturize your nostrils and use LOTS of body lotion morning and night and as much as you can in between.

Make sure you don't mix those two things up.

Body lotion in the nose is not good.

Agreed.

And cheap as fuck down to The Walmart.

Walmart.com: ReliOn Cool Mist Humidifier: Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality

0009292634082_180X180.jpg

I do..believe me I do! Maybe I need to do it more, especially on certain places.
I think I gave my humidifier away..but can always get a new one. There is a humidifier connected to my heat, but I don't run the heat anymore than I can help.

I do run a ceramic heater all along.

I am miserable! :(

I do..believe me I do! Maybe I need to do it more, especially on certain places.
I think I gave my humidifier away..but can always get a new one. There is a humidifier connected to my heat, but I don't run the heat anymore than I can help.

You need cool mist humidifier...not warm mist humidifier.

You need cool mist humidifier...not warm mist humidifier.

Okay thanks

Forum List

Back