What should you do if someone you know is getting hurt in their home or relationship?

:lol:Yet another example of reading comprehension fail, I was talking about CG

And yet you somehow think that makes what you said better for some odd reason.

There is nothing good about disrespecting women. They are our mothers, our wives, our sisters, our daughters, etc.

you need to show respect to get it, and CG does nothing of the sort. So spare me the respect woman just because they are a woman bullshit. She should act like it if she wants to be treated like it. Respect is earned, not automatically given.

There are tons of disrespectful pieces of shit out there that are mother's and wives that don't deserve an ounce of respect.

You have to earn respect. You don't earn it, I don't give it. Moron.

Continuing to make a complete fool of yourself Madeline, you couldn't be further from the truth about me. Maybe don't be such an emotional, knee jerk asshole and people won't be mean to you

Personally, I'd rather see emotional, knee-jerk reaction to someone whose response it to call anyone who disagrees with them a troll and tells people to STFU. Moron.

Continuing to make a complete fool of yourself Madeline, you couldn't be further from the truth about me. Maybe don't be such an emotional, knee jerk asshole and people won't be mean to you

Hardly...the only reason jerks like you act like such assholes, is to try and silence the opposition. That would be # 3 on Madaline's list of how to spot an abuser... so far you are not helping your cause. :eusa_shhh::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Hardly...the only reason jerks like you act like such assholes, is to try and silence the opposition. That would be # 3 on Madaline's list of how to spot an abuser... so far you are not helping your cause. :eusa_shhh::lol::lol:

Right, another judgmental person that thinks he can make up what he wants other's to be thinking. Amazing knack some of you have, knowing other people's thoughts and intentions more than they do

Was it not her that started attacking me and claiming I'm being stupid and a woman beater because I disagreed with her? If you say no, then fuck off, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Right, another judgmental person that thinks he can make up what he wants other's to be thinking. Amazing knack some of you have, knowing other people's thoughts and intentions more than they do

Was it not her that started attacking me and claiming I'm being stupid and a woman beater because I disagreed with her? If you say no, then fuck off, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Oh, you mean like you judging folks who have lived in an abusive situtation? That kind of "knack of knowing others thoughts and intentions"? Maybe you should take your own advice..and fuck off!

You may not be a beater...but you are verbally abusive. Which is also a form of DV.

Last edited:
As far as "blaming the victim" goes, yes, sometimes the victim does have some blame. Someone walking down the street minding their own business and get robbed and shot, yeah, you can't blame them.

But some people put themselves in situations where they are more likely to be a victim. Granted, doesn't justify the crime, but they put themselves in a bad situation. To me this is similar to the woman that gets in a relationship with a man, and lets them start to abuse them to a point when it becomes violent and dangerous. NOw, many times you hear of stabbings and shootings outside a club or bar, which stemmed from an altercation inside the bar. Was the victim totally innocent? If they didn't act tough and mouth off and get confrontational, they wouldn't be in the position of being stabbed or shot. Same with woman that get blacked out drunk and don't have friends looking out for them and end up getting raped. Or someone who gets ripped off or robbed by a drug dealer. They put themselves in the bad situation.

now, before you jump to conclusions and totally misread what I'm saying, I'm not claiming they are solely to blame, or have the large portion of the blame, but they have some blame. THey put themselves in the position to become a victim. Kind of how I see victims of domestic violence (granted, each case is different). They let the man become abusive to them, they let the man hit them just once and let it go. It's not like they were walking down the street and bam! in a violent relationship

If reading the fucktwaddle posted by Dr Gregg upsets anyone, the USMB igonore button is found under "Quick Links" above. Choose "Edit Options", then "Edit Ignore List", left side of your screen.

Personally, I know I want to read more on Dr Gregg's opinion of ANY woman about as much as I want to hear that shit from OJ Simpson.

Last edited:
If reading the fucktwaddle posted by Dr Gregg upsets anyone, the USMB igonore button is found under "Quick Links" above. Choose "Edit Options", then "Edit Ignore List", left side of your screen.

Personally, I know I want to read more on Dr Gregg's opinion of ANY woman about as much as I want to hear that shit from OJ Simpson.

Ignore all you want, just shows you can't handle differing opinions, and can't have an discussion without going off the deep end and making claims about others.

I stated my opinion, the reasoning behind it, you just call it stupid and continue to rant and rave. I address that, you claim I must be a woman beater cause I don't agree with you. Please, ignore me, have enough children to deal with on this forum that can't act like an evolved human being and put rational thinking over their emotions.

You've already showed yourself to be close minded and unable to hear differing opinions on this matter. Your constant man bashing and assumptions on this thread show me you are the sexist one, not me.

Sorry you feel that a forum is only to be used as a sounding board for your opinions, and your opinions only

Do you realize how goofy this sounds Dr Gregg? Replace "DV Victim" with "POW" and re-read what you have written. There are certainly people with issues who seek out abusers over and over...but hardly any of us will ever meet one. Such folks are rare, and seriously mentally ill. That's a slow suicide.

You know and have known dozens, maybe hundreds of DV victims and survivors of DV. Every single time you speak as you have here, you twist a knife in their gut..."it was your fault, you should be ashamed, etc".

Why the fuck would you want to do that to a crime victim? Are you also busy bashing carjacking victims for buying better cars?

Yes, sorry, this response was so adult like and civil and completely respectful :cuckoo:

Poor Madeline, the victim of the world, where she does not wrong yet constantly gets shitted on. Poor you:eusa_boohoo:

Could it be because I actually brought up a good point that damages your poor victim mentality? Run along now

As far as "blaming the victim" goes, yes, sometimes the victim does have some blame. Someone walking down the street minding their own business and get robbed and shot, yeah, you can't blame them.

But some people put themselves in situations where they are more likely to be a victim. Granted, doesn't justify the crime, but they put themselves in a bad situation. To me this is similar to the woman that gets in a relationship with a man, and lets them start to abuse them to a point when it becomes violent and dangerous. NOw, many times you hear of stabbings and shootings outside a club or bar, which stemmed from an altercation inside the bar. Was the victim totally innocent? If they didn't act tough and mouth off and get confrontational, they wouldn't be in the position of being stabbed or shot. Same with woman that get blacked out drunk and don't have friends looking out for them and end up getting raped. Or someone who gets ripped off or robbed by a drug dealer. They put themselves in the bad situation.

now, before you jump to conclusions and totally misread what I'm saying, I'm not claiming they are solely to blame, or have the large portion of the blame, but they have some blame. THey put themselves in the position to become a victim. Kind of how I see victims of domestic violence (granted, each case is different). They let the man become abusive to them, they let the man hit them just once and let it go. It's not like they were walking down the street and bam! in a violent relationship

Apparently you can't read. Madeline offered the signs of manipulation that lead up to the actual abuse...it's a slow process. Yet, here you are still going on and on like an idiot. No, dumbass "it's not like they were walking down the street and BAM". :lol:

Apparently you can't read. Madeline offered the signs of manipulation that lead up to the actual abuse...it's a slow process. Yet, here you are still going on and on like an idiot. No, dumbass "it's not like they were walking down the street and BAM". :lol:

right, can't refute what I say, must be an idiot. Brilliant.

Dr Gregg, are you logging on to USMB via WiFi at a Supermax? The ONLY folks I've ever heard make this many excuses for criminals are -- well -- CRIMINALS.

What part of "it's a slow process of manipulation" don't you get? The part were the spouse removes your support system...starts undermining your self esteem...what? You don't have an agrument,you're just being an ass.

Last edited:
Woman Hater and Most Likely, a Criminal.

Coward, can't stand other's opinions and views, they must be woman hater. Can't address my post, so go run away and attack me on PM. :clap2:

Couldn't look any more dumber than you do. I've never even been in a fist fight in my life, never even punched a man in the face before, but I must be a woman beater and a criminal, cause I don't agree with your stance on domestic violence

What part of "it's a slow process of manipulation" don't you get? The part were the spouse removes your support system...starts undermining your self esteem...what? You don't have an agrument,you're just being an ass.

What don't you get about a woman allowing it to proceed to the point of physical violence? First time they used forceful tones and first sign of abuse, a strong woman that had self esteem would be out of their. Don't know what you don't get about that. I that's example of you using emotions instead of rational thought, and going off on tangents. What does that even have to do with the crux of my argument here? Just point out one irrelevant part of my post and go off on that while ignoring the main part of it?

Dr Gregg, are you logging on to USMB via WiFi at a Supermax? The ONLY folks I've ever heard make this many excuses for criminals are -- well -- CRIMINALS.

More babbling that has nothing to do with anything I said, and shows you are being disingenuous. I clearly stated my disdain for the abuser in my first post, and then again pointed that out. YOu apparently don't even read any response, just like listening to yourself whine. YOu can't even address the fact that victims can at times put themselves in bad situations that lead to them being victims. The domestic violence victims in most cases can in fact nip an abusive relationship in the bud at the first sign. They have every chance to get out of it when it gets bad. They are not tied down and completely defenseless to prevent and get out of it. Sorry you can't see that and just want to play the victim card. These things are preventable.

And like I said, I can never understand what they are going through. Just like you can't understand my position on the matter. Doesn't make me a criminal and a woman beater. Sorry you lack the intelligence to see that

Umm, what's there to do? Many times the person being abused doesn't want to get out, makes up excuses for the person beating them, doesn't press charges, and doesn't help themselves. Hard to help anybody with that type of mentality.

and I'm not buying the excuses for why the domestic violence person lets it get to teh point of severe beatings. They are weak to stay in such a relationship. Maybe some cases they have no other options, but a lot of just weak minded and weak willed. Granted I can't understand their mentality, but that's just my take on it.

You don't have to get it. You are yourself weak minded and exceedingly narrow minded.

It's okay to be ignorant, but if you're going to wallow in it, at least don't subject us to your idiotic and misinformed rants on the subject. If you want to intelligently discuss the issue, kindly educate yourself.

Woman Hater and Most Likely, a Criminal.

Coward, can't stand other's opinions and views, they must be woman hater. Can't address my post, so go run away and attack me on PM. :clap2:

Couldn't look any more dumber than you do. I've never even been in a fist fight in my life, never even punched a man in the face before, but I must be a woman beater and a criminal, cause I don't agree with your stance on domestic violence

She's dead on. Men who insist that women are to blame for their abuse are typically abusers and at the very least women haters as well.

And I'd say that assessment is spot on, given your disgusting posts on this forum.

What don't you get about a woman allowing it to proceed to the point of physical violence? First time they used forceful tones and first sign of abuse, a strong woman that had self esteem would be out of their. Don't know what you don't get about that. I that's example of you using emotions instead of rational thought, and going off on tangents. What does that even have to do with the crux of my argument here? Just point out one irrelevant part of my post and go off on that while ignoring the main part of it?

You keep answering your own questions...maybe you should just talk to yourself.

What makes you think an abuser is attracted to,or wants a "strong" woman? They are preditors,which means they prey on the weak. Again...you have no argument.

Forum List

Back