What should my next Thread Topic be?

I'm in the mood for a challenge! I'm also curious to see what topics people are going to suggest!
Please suggest a topic for my next thread.

I would like to have a complete almost no holds barred interview with a political adversary on the subject of abortion . That is, the get to ask any and all questions they want to of me and I will have to answer them as straight forward and honest as anyone possibly can. . . and in return i get to interview them. One on one, no hedging, no changing the subject, no diversions or attacks from either side. Etc.

If only we could limit the thread to only myself and the abortion proponent that wants to do the interview.

In fact, I think it would make a great format for a subforum or even a new website.
Can't you do that in Debate Now forum?

I'm sure there are websites already for your topic. Do you visit them?
There would need to be some way to limit everyone but the adversary from taking part in the debate.
Oh. I thought you could do that in Debate Now. Pretty sure TN and Coyote did a challenge in there once and it was just the two of them.

"Why I love BBC" Must be in Flame Zone.
How 'bout that Zimbabwe?

Is that a BBC special? :rolleyes:
It's been on the 6:00 news every night for a few days now.

And I should watch that, why?
Ffs, I don't care if you watch it. YOU brought up BBC. I was just making conversation.

OldLady , I wasn't referring to a British Communications Company.

How 'bout that Zimbabwe?

Ffs, I don't care if you watch it. YOU brought up BBC. I was just making conversation.

Oh.

Oh.

As the lightbulb goes on over her head. :badgrin:

I'm in the mood for a challenge! I'm also curious to see what topics people are going to suggest!

I would like to have a complete almost no holds barred interview with a political adversary on the subject of abortion . That is, the get to ask any and all questions they want to of me and I will have to answer them as straight forward and honest as anyone possibly can. . . and in return i get to interview them. One on one, no hedging, no changing the subject, no diversions or attacks from either side. Etc.

If only we could limit the thread to only myself and the abortion proponent that wants to do the interview.

In fact, I think it would make a great format for a subforum or even a new website.

There would need to be some way to limit everyone but the adversary from taking part in the debate.
Oh. I thought you could do that in Debate Now. Pretty sure TN and Coyote did a challenge in there once and it was just the two of them.
Did they lock out other's from posting, or was that voluntary that others didn't jump in an spoil the debate?

Being mods, they were probably able to lock others out of posting in the thread. Us commoners would probably need help to do that....if we can.

Did they lock out other's from posting, or was that voluntary that others didn't jump in an spoil the debate?

Being mods, they were probably able to lock others out of posting in the thread. Us commoners would probably need help to do that....if we can.
Maybe I'm confusing it with a PM where you can invite who you want. But then no one else could read it, which would defeat Chuz's purpose.

Anyway, I think any of the mods here would try to help.

Oh.

Do I want to know what BBC means? Probably not.

I doubt that anyone wants to debate me one on one in ANY kind of a sincere way or moderated debate. I've tried it before on other sites and even one on one doesn't go very well.

Turns out you can't expect people to give straight forward and honest answers, Even in a one on one moderated debate.

I doubt that anyone wants to debate me one on one in ANY kind of a sincere way or moderated debate. I've tried it before on other sites and even one on one doesn't go very well.

Turns out you can't expect people to give straight forward and honest answers, Even in a one on one moderated debate.
I will be 100% honest. I will come up with a series of 10-20 questions to ask you, you come up wit a series of 10-20 questions for me. I take it you are against Abortion? Am I right? I'm not against it but I have limitations.

First flame I got here was on a gun thread. Second was on an abortion thread. People get really hot on that issue. It's just the nature of the topic.

I will be 100% honest. I will come up with a series of 10-20 questions to ask you, you come up wit a series of 10-20 questions for me. I take it you are against Abortion? Am I right? I'm not against it but I have limitations.
Awesome. Put it in Debate Now. I'll be watching.

And I will go first and ask 1 question at a time. Should we do it in a PM or how do you want to do this?

We probably have more common ground than you think.

And I will go first and ask 1 question at a time. Should we do it in a PM or how do you want to do this?

Make it happen. Ready when you are.

Oh.

Do I want to know what BBC means? Probably not.

You got that right, Missy.

Forum List

Back