What should my next Thread Topic be?

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in the mood for a challenge! I'm also curious to see what topics people are going to suggest!
Please suggest a topic for my next thread.

I'm in the mood for a challenge! I'm also curious to see what topics people are going to suggest!

I would like to have a complete almost no holds barred interview with a political adversary on the subject of abortion . That is, the get to ask any and all questions they want to of me and I will have to answer them as straight forward and honest as anyone possibly can. . . and in return i get to interview them. One on one, no hedging, no changing the subject, no diversions or attacks from either side. Etc.

If only we could limit the thread to only myself and the abortion proponent that wants to do the interview.

In fact, I think it would make a great format for a subforum or even a new website.

I would like to have a complete almost no holds barred interview with a political adversary on the subject of abortion . That is, the get to ask any and all questions they want to of me and I will have to answer them as straight forward and honest as anyone possibly can. . . and in return i get to interview them. One on one, no hedging, no changing the subject, no diversions or attacks from either side. Etc.

If only we could limit the thread to only myself and the abortion proponent that wants to do the interview.

In fact, I think it would make a great format for a subforum or even a new website.
Or the interviewer can come up with the questions a send them via PM and you can answer them and post it on a thread.

Make a thread showing pictures of you in a dress and say that you feel like a lady!
Sorry I do not fulfill personal fantasies and/or fetishes, sorry buddy! I don't think there is a forum for that on this site, I'm sure you can google or bing it. lol

Make a thread showing pictures of you in a dress and say that you feel like a lady!
Sorry I do not fulfill personal fantasies and/or fetishes, sorry buddy! I don't think there is a forum for that on this site, I'm sure you can google or bing it. lol
He is our resident trans faggot.

?

?
SR is our admitted cross dressing site homo. He is also mentally ill and of course an idiot.

Pizza! ................................Chi town deep dish or NY thin crust :badgrin:

Perhaps you can start a thread in which you ask people what your next thread topic should be......
DOH!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner the past few days been pretty hectic in my other threads. I totally agree with you. Let me get back to you on this?

Forum List

Back