What should my next Thread Topic be?

I'm in the mood for a challenge! I'm also curious to see what topics people are going to suggest!
Please suggest a topic for my next thread.

Make a thread showing pictures of you in a dress and say that you feel like a lady!
lol Hey I actually lost aa bet one time when I was 15 and I had to wear a bright yellow and white flower dress to school for the whole day. I can say that was the only time I ever wore a dress!lol

I'm in the mood for a challenge! I'm also curious to see what topics people are going to suggest!

I would like to have a complete almost no holds barred interview with a political adversary on the subject of abortion . That is, the get to ask any and all questions they want to of me and I will have to answer them as straight forward and honest as anyone possibly can. . . and in return i get to interview them. One on one, no hedging, no changing the subject, no diversions or attacks from either side. Etc.

If only we could limit the thread to only myself and the abortion proponent that wants to do the interview.

In fact, I think it would make a great format for a subforum or even a new website.
Are you completely against abortion, or are you for abortion?

I think you should discuss why you enjoy wearing women's underwear

I would like to have a complete almost no holds barred interview with a political adversary on the subject of abortion . That is, the get to ask any and all questions they want to of me and I will have to answer them as straight forward and honest as anyone possibly can. . . and in return i get to interview them. One on one, no hedging, no changing the subject, no diversions or attacks from either side. Etc.

If only we could limit the thread to only myself and the abortion proponent that wants to do the interview.

In fact, I think it would make a great format for a subforum or even a new website.
Chuz is to the topic of abortion as 2aguy is to the topic of gun control.

Chuz is to the topic of abortion as 2aguy is to the topic of gun control.

I consider that a compliment.

So as to not derail the thread, can you ask me here?

I am "Chuz Life" - Ask me Anything

So as to not derail the thread, can you ask me here?

I am "Chuz Life" - Ask me Anything
But then it will not be the topic for his Next Thread.

Can't you do that in Debate Now forum?

I'm sure there are websites already for your topic. Do you visit them?

Can't you do that in Debate Now forum?

I'm sure there are websites already for your topic. Do you visit them?
There would need to be some way to limit everyone but the adversary from taking part in the debate.

Forum List

Back