What should happen to Pfc. Bradley Manning?

You haven't a clue. And have you really watched that video?

I spotted the weapons, I bet you thing they were out on a picnic just a few blocks away from where our troops had just received small arms fire.

Collateral damage happens...... Always has always will.....

This does not excuse a punk idiot kid from exposing classified material.
You spotted nothing! The image is too blury. But one thing is for sure, there were two Rueters newsmen killed in this incident and last I checked, members of the media are not armed.

You see a bunch of guys standing around in front of a house. That is not a crime. Nor can you just open up on anyone you feel like shooting. Especially, since our very presence there was illegal.

What you saw was a war crime and covering this shit up is like making excuses for the Holocaust.
If he spotted nothing, then neither did you. Stop smearing American troops or pay the price.

God also instructed the Israelites to commit genocide. Are we now placing ourselves above God to make genocide a crime against humanity?
God never instructed anyone to kill anything.

But HE did tell the Israelites they are to remain in exile until HE comes back down to earth. So, according to God, creating the state of Israel, is going against HIS will.
Your brain is on wash. You're a brainwashed fool. Stop smearing American troops. They respond only when they are forced to by people far more warlike than they and you damn well know it.

Your brain is on wash. You're a brainwashed fool. Stop smearing American troops. They respond only when they are forced to by people far more warlike than they and you damn well know it.
Shove that "emperor's got new clothes" bullshit up your ass!

You can clearly see in the video a bunch of people standing around in front of a house. You can also see they were not threatening anyone, nor were they taking part in any hostilities. That is obvious. You can see it right in front of your fucking face!

They got mowed down by an Apache for the same reason a dog licks' its balls!

I don't care who you are, I don't support war criminals. If you can't see how wrong that is, then you make a good example, of a bad American. Blind allegeince to the flag, is not patriotism. That's what they did in nazi Germany, I ain't doin' here.

If he spotted nothing, then neither did you. Stop smearing American troops or pay the price.
What I was saying was that you can't tell what it is, the image is too blury. Even if it was a gun, you still couldn't fire on them, unless he pointed it at the Apache and was getting ready to fire, then you let'em have it. But that wasn't the case. The Geneva Convention requires people taking part in hostilities to take extra measures to be sure their target is military in nature. That video showed none of that. They just looped around, requested to engage, then joked about it later. Then they shot the first responders coming to the aid of the injured.

I have a solution, drop him off in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan where the Taliban hide out and announce to the Taliban a gay American soldier is running loose among the mountains in a pink jump suit....go find him.
That's like a reality show idea I had. Put Bush and Rumsfeld in a Fallujah neighborhood with 50 dinars and see how they do one week later.

Kind of like the one in the collateral murder video, which you support.

You might of read the bible, but your comprehension sucks!

"vengence is MINE, sayeth the Lord"

In this case, MINE means, NOT YOU!

Your absolutely delusional if you think God approves you killing one of HIS creations.

I'm sorry, I can't let that go. You're gonna show me where it say's that.

Creating reasons to kill people. Like this mythical Islamic threat. Or this bullshit war on terror.

I do know this "holier than thou" attitude of yours, is what got satan thrown out of Heaven.

Justice is not vengence, the laws God gave Moses included the death penalty for numerous offenses meaning He has no problem with it, and as for showing you where God allows killing during war, I thought you told me you knew the bible scrote? Here, look to Matt. 7:6 that's the last bit of scripture I'll be giving you here.

God also instructed the Israelites to commit genocide. Are we now placing ourselves above God to make genocide a crime against humanity?

Maybe the Jews should have listened to God in the first place, then they wouldn't be in the predicament they're in today with the arabs.

The fact is the scumbag gave aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war and he should be hanged from the neck till dead plain and simple. Furthermore, anyone who supports him should also be tried as a traitor.

Or republican politicians announcing war on Obama and the American people. You know, "our number one priority is to ensure Obama is a one term president".

"War"?

Retard.
Well, dear leader called Republicans 'the enemy' so many times, the only word that pops into their little pea brains now is 'war.' The concept of competition is unknown to the left because everything they ever wanted was given to them, so now receiving is an ultimatim-type entitlement, and Republican leaders have the balls to just say no to the little squealie-squirmies who want YOU to pay for their existence. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What I was saying was that you can't tell what it is, the image is too blury. Even if it was a gun, you still couldn't fire on them, unless he pointed it at the Apache and was getting ready to fire, then you let'em have it. But that wasn't the case. The Geneva Convention requires people taking part in hostilities to take extra measures to be sure their target is military in nature. That video showed none of that. They just looped around, requested to engage, then joked about it later. Then they shot the first responders coming to the aid of the injured.
If it's impossible for him to say it because you said it is impossible to make stuff out, you're going to hang America?

Thank you for kicking yourself where it hurts. That way, we don't have to. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I spotted the weapons, I bet you thing they were out on a picnic just a few blocks away from where our troops had just received small arms fire.

If the footage justifies what the Army did, why did the Army hid it and then lie under what circumstances these journalists were killed.

Why not fess up?

If the footage justifies what the Army did, why did the Army hid it and then lie under what circumstances these journalists were killed.

Why not fess up?

It was classified, why? because it isn't the enemies business to know our capabilities. But you don't care about things like that. You never served either did you?

I think what he did was wrong and I also think keeping him in solitary was cruel and unusual, especially as he appears to be mentally unstable.

I don't have a good answer as to what should be done with him.

Why not fess up?

It was classified, why? because it isn't the enemies business to know our capabilities. But you don't care about things like that. You never served either did you?

Yes, actually, I did. MOS 76Y and got out as an E-6.

And I ask the question again- why did the Army lie about how these journalists were killed if everything was on the up and up?

Why not fess up?

Yes, actually, I did. MOS 76Y and got out as an E-6.

And I ask the question again- why did the Army lie about how these journalists were killed if everything was on the up and up?

Show me the statement where they lied.........

And what type of Clearance did you hold?

I had a very heavily compartmentalized TS. And worked with TS material for most of my 22 years. You don't see me talking about what any of it was do you......

There a reason for that..... your hero PFC and obviously you, haven't yet learned that...

And what type of Clearance did you hold?

I had a very heavily compartmentalized TS. And worked with TS material for most of my 22 years. You don't see me talking about what any of it was do you......

There a reason for that..... your hero PFC and obviously you, haven't yet learned that...

I bet you never came off as unstable, though. Manning did. The military should have weeded him out. In the end, it is the military's fault for letting him fall through the cracks.

Forum List

Back