What Should Be Done With Threads Based on CNN Stories?

I think any threads based on CNN Fake News should be shut down. They've ADMITTED to pushing FAKE NEWS.
.It's time to stop letting leftist knowingly use LIES to change a nation.

In Their Own Words

And when they want it to look like they are giving free speech without favortisim , it' will get moved to a place nobody bothers with or at least the majority of ppl don't reg. go to. Oh wait is that " SHADOW BANNING" nawww whatever gave you that idea.

"we're not banning people's free speech". we just barry it somewhere else.

Well, lets look at it:

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.49.32 AM.png

This goes on for 7 pages.

I hope the mods do remove any reference to CNN….the right wing nut jobs would have nothing to post about.

More please

CNN is the most respected cable news in the nation

That s why Trump hates them so much

There are serious propaganda wars going on in this country, on all sides, and it is not the healthiest way to get to the bottom of the real issues. However, I'm sure you're able to sift through and pick out the facts you need to form an opinion, yes?

I guess...........it's hard, though. And one has to wade thru and reject a lot of awful propaganda, both sides. And trash of the worst kind: I call it two-headed baby news for grotesque crimes and weird yucky phenomena they never used to publish and jungle news, which is about savagery in far distant places no one here has any reason to be interested in. For news junkies like me the death of journalism has been a real grief. We now can see how good it was in the 1960s, 70s, 80s. News reporting declined with the life and death competition from the Internet and is now almost completely worthless. I feel I can more-or-less trust the Wall Street Journal, and maybe the Guardian --- but the latter isn't even American. And that's it. The Post is gone, the Times is gone --- :crybaby:

Sounds fair - As long as every thread using Infowars, Gateway Pundit, TruePundit, Prison Planet, Breitbart, Daily Caller, ZeroHedge, or PJmedia as a source are moved to Badlands, Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room.

It's part of the process of splitting the country. We have stopped accepting the news reports of opposing views.

Right. Exactly. And I'm all for that --- but I do wish I could find more sources of actual news in the sense of raw facts: who went where when and said what. The vicious crapazoola opinion-mongering that passes for news these days and usually starts with a nasty, attacking headline: well, no wonder no one on the other side reads that! We have to divide into friends and foe. Support our allies and never attack them. Avoid or combat our enemies.

I'm going with avoid. Not really a soldier these days.

Again with the CNN spin. "spin" = LIES

Please refrain from using CNN as an authoritative source, at least in THIS thread, No one respects CNN here. Find another.
"Spin" does not equal lies. It equals "spin." Please learn the difference.

What about Fox News?

I specifically opened this thread to see how many posts it would take for some Far Left Lib to mention Fox News. It took three.

Fox is nothing like CNN. How many times has Fox been caught purposely lying, omitting stories, or modifying stories?

It's part of the process of splitting the country. We have stopped accepting the news reports of opposing views.

Right. Exactly. And I'm all for that --- but I do wish I could find more sources of actual news in the sense of raw facts: who went where when and said what. The vicious crapazoola opinion-mongering that passes for news these days and usually starts with a nasty, attacking headline: well, no wonder no one on the other side reads that! We have to divide into friends and foe. Support our allies and never attack them. Avoid or combat our enemies.

I'm going with avoid. Not really a soldier these days.
PBS and BBC and CSPAN cover things with less spin than anyone else I've seen. CBS isn't bad. I don't traffic online sites, unless I'm directed to a link while I'm here.

What about Fox News?

I specifically opened this thread to see how many posts it would take for some Far Left Lib to mention Fox News. It took three.

Fox is nothing like CNN. How many times has Fox been caught purposely lying, omitting stories, or modifying stories?
Yes, Fox is as much propaganda as CNN. CNN does not purposely lie; if they make a mistake they correct it. They probably omit or marginally cover stories they don't "like" about as often as Fox, which is occasionally. "Modifying" stories?

Look, Pilot, they're all in it for their viewers' approval. Like I said, if you don't care for their take on things, watch someone else. CNN has no more cause to be "banned" here than Breitbart or Fox.

PBS and BBC and CSPAN cover things with less spin than anyone else I've seen. CBS isn't bad. I don't traffic online sites, unless I'm directed to a link while I'm here.

We have two posters who link either Infowars or Gateway Pundit 99% of the time.

Can you guess who they are? :)

I only know one. And I pretty much avoid that poster's prolific threads.

I think any threads based on CNN Fake News should be shut down. They've ADMITTED to pushing FAKE NEWS.
.It's time to stop letting leftist knowingly use LIES to change a nation.

In Their Own Words

"the climate accords..but we are done with that get back to Russia". This is typical. One day its BLM..the next it is school shootings...the next it is border children. The lower IQ types never remember that last week they were supposed to be outraged by something else. Yesterday Weinstein was a feminist hero today he is a villain.
The crisis of the day.

"The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible." 1984

I only know one. And I pretty much avoid that poster's prolific threads.

Clue for Gateway :wink:

55400.jpg

MindWars said:
Excellent point here too why is this news allowed to be used as the " truth bible" when admittily being faked even they admit it when caught and keep right on going.
NYTimes Has Been Doing It Even Longer
When Caught, NYT May Not Acknowledge It
Or Bury A Correction Weeks Later

Again with the CNN spin. "spin" = LIES. Please refrain from using CNN as an authoritative source, at least in THIS thread, No one respects CNN here. Find another.
Are you saying Jones didn't apologize? It's a matter of record, so ignoring CNN in this case is nothing more than you sticking your head in the sand.

What about Fox News?

What does "omitting stories" mean? Fox doesn't report the same stuff as the others. They don't always show news stories that would hurt the right.

Fox News omitted applause during Obama speech to military cadets

"
Fox News omitted applause during Obama speech to military cadets"

For example.

Modifying stories? What's that? If news changes, they modify. Do you mean adding things that might not be true?

The 43 Most Insane Fox News Moments Of All Time

Try this.

"
Bill O'Reilly says Asians aren't liberals because they're "hardworking."

That would appear to be "modifying", right. Adding things that aren't news. I don't know what you mean by "modifying"

"
Glenn Beck suggests Obama and his "communist" cronies want to kill 10% of the population."

I mean, this is just an outright lie, isn't it? Obama didn't do this. He's also not a Communist.

We could go on all day showing things that Fox has done.

Probably the biggest thing here is that if the left win media says anything remotely not true, for whatever reason, the right will be on them like a dog on heat. If the right does it, the left will be on them too, but you'll ignore it.

Forum List

Back