What Should Be Done With Threads Based on CNN Stories?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I think any threads based on CNN Fake News should be shut down. They've ADMITTED to pushing FAKE NEWS.
.It's time to stop letting leftist knowingly use LIES to change a nation.

In Their Own Words

I think any threads based on CNN Fake News should be shut down. They've ADMITTED to pushing FAKE NEWS.

In Their Own Words

What percentage of CNN is fake news?

0.000001%????

Should the weather forecast be shut down because it's not the truth?

What about kids' cartoons?

What about Fox News?

In Their Own Words

0.000001%????

What about Fox News?

What about lying politicians that cause fake news?

In Their Own Words

not shutdown, maybe moved to the badlands.

shutting down cnn links would mean we don't get to see how fucking dumb leftists truly are.

gosh, I recall some board leftist claiming cnn stood for Conservative News Network, that was about 5 years ago and it was an ignorant thing to say them

In Their Own Words

0.000001%????

What about Fox News?

Pelosi got called a racists for coming out against waters

per you, she's a racist

Their Stupidity and bias needs to be shown...............So the world can see them for the idiots they are today.........

Tabloid news................and nothing more.

maxresdefault.jpg

You can tell exactly which morons from the left sources CNN, they parrot the BS then go into hysterics defending CNN

There is one of them on this thread now.

Last edited:

In Their Own Words

CNN doesn't "lie" anymore than Fox does. Should Fox stories be "shut down" too?
We all get our news from somewhere. If you don't like the source, do what I do and skip reading it. Leave the thread, even.
There are serious propaganda wars going on in this country, on all sides, and it is not the healthiest way to get to the bottom of the real issues. However, I'm sure you're able to sift through and pick out the facts you need to form an opinion, yes?

It's part of the process of splitting the country. We have stopped accepting the news reports of opposing views.

July 4, 2018 @ USMB = end free speech and free press discussion. MAGA FAKES

In Their Own Words

Excellent point here too why is this news allowed to be used as the " truth bible" when admittily being faked even they admit it when caught and keep right on going.

Forum List

Back